+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3274Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Sorry but she would not have gotten not one more apology from me. I would have shown jthe footage of her and her family making up inappropriate names for Tre.'s cookbook before it came out, and asked now is that funny also? Carolyn needs to pull her big girl pants up and get over herself. a woman with 11 siblings and only on good terms with less than a hand full is not someone who needs to be judging people.
    What Tre has done to her own family is unforgiveable.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Well, I watched last night's show late, at 11:30 pm, after I had watched Andy Cohen's interview with the two of them. What struck me was how evasive Caroline was in her answers to Andy's probes. She just could not or would not commit to what actually was bothering her about Teresa. What exactly was the mortal sin that Teresa committed. Caroline kept insisting that Teresa's apology was not sincere. How does she know what is exactly in Teresa's heart? I don't know enough about any of them to form any opinions about who is right or wrong. In her interview with Andy Teresa did say that she did try to call Caroline to apologize but that Caroline would not answer her phone. When I watched the show immediately afterward Caroline was being a bully, imo. She would not give a valid explanation as to why she thinks Teresa's apology was not sincere and when Teresa did explain that she did try to call, Caroline just brushed it off. I can't believe the men stayed so calm.

And Albert? I had to laugh. He sits there and in his TH says he is content to just sit back and take it all in and not get involved. But IF push came to shove and his wife was in trouble or being maligned, or whatever , he would jump in and take care of it. But then, all of a sudden, he is content to let the girls work it out themselves. HAH!!! I think he's scared of meathead Joe Guidice.
    Just keep in mind that many things that Tre has done is so disgusting, that many people do not want to call her out on it on national t.v. They are actually refraining to bring up such things knowing that their kids will know and their friends at school. Tre and Joe are scum. The others aren't perfect in anyway, but at the bottom of the barrel is Tre/Joe.
    Punkin, GabbyG and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Just keep in mind that many things that Tre has done is so disgusting, that many people do not want to call her out on it on national t.v. They are actually refraining to bring up such things knowing that their kids will know and their friends at school. Tre and Joe are scum. The others aren't perfect in anyway, but at the bottom of the barrel is Tre/Joe.
    And then we get a shot of Albert, sound asleep!
    Sorry, Caroline, I just dont see your knight in shining armor jumping up to knock some sense in Juicy. And that's a lost cause anyway.
    People like the Gorgas and the Guidices have no taste whatsoever.
    I can't help feeling that as soon as Teresa earns some money from cookbooks, recipes, etc....she and Juicy spend it as fast as they can, like all of Tre's clothes/shoes and Juicy's watches.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    What Tre has done to her own family is unforgiveable.
    I have to disagree. Did Tre come on a show they had been on and tell all the family business? No she did not. The only reason they are on this show is to make her life miserable. Her brother is a horney immature ogre who is married to a woman who has zero interest in helping him I mend his relationship with his family. If horny joe makes up with Tre then melissa doesn't get all the attention.

What Tre does or doesn't do is no excuse for the behavior of Caroline Manzo. A woman who is so vocal about her hatred of Tre but can't give one real reason when asked to. The boorish and bullyish behavior she exhibited on the last episode is inexcusable. Melissa & kathie better watch out once she is done with Tre they are next on the food chain!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think it would serve any constructive purpose good for Caroline to ennumerate her grievances against Teresa on the television show; I think it's a "family circle" matter that should be kept between the people in the "family circle"....or just between Caroline and Teresa. I do believe that she may do that in private, if Caroline can get past her anger and resentment. It's not really anybody else's business. I realize that everybody wants to know, but I think it would be inappropriate to go there on the show. I do not think it's over. I don't get why so many people are getting so up in arms because she chooses not to overshare.
    GabbyG, Imperfect1 and OceanView like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Probably because she had no issues over sharing her feelings on other folks families. What she needs to is figure out why are husband can't drive 8 miles home at night? Why all of her wonderful kids are underachievers in life?,why her boys mean more to her than her daughter does? Why every venture she tries to get a boost off real housewives fails and Tre is thriving. Then and only then can she try to give advice to someone else. I am sure her sis Dina would like these answers too,lol
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 08-30-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

I have to disagree. Did Tre come on a show they had been on and tell all the family business? No she did not. The only reason they are on this show is to make her life miserable. Her brother is a horney immature ogre who is married to a woman who has zero interest in helping him I mend his relationship with his family. If horny joe makes up with Tre then melissa doesn't get all the attention.

What Tre does or doesn't do is no excuse for the behavior of Caroline Manzo. A woman who is so vocal about her hatred of Tre but can't give one real reason when asked to. The boorish and bullyish behavior she exhibited on the last episode is inexcusable. Melissa & kathie better watch out once she is done with Tre they are next on the food chain!
    I completely agree with all of this.

The only REAL victims I see in this are the kids who ALL have fools for parents.
    I'm not quite sure what Theresa has done to her family or Caroline.
    I have read plenty that would suggest just the opposite.
    This from Dina and Danielle (who can't even stand Theresa) but she told the truth about the Theresa vs. Melissa situation because she has no reason to lie at this point.
    Last edited by QUEENOF3; 08-30-2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: spelling
    MsDiva2007, Kiz and sparklete like this.

I used to like Carolyn in the beginning. Now I need for her and her family to take a long walk off a short pier!
    I used to hate Carolyn, but in the last two season, I've really started to like her. I do wish her kids would take the walk off the pier.
    prhoshay likes this.

Clear across the board, there ain't no saints on this show.

Having said that . . .

EVEN THOUGH I WOULD'VE LET IT GO BY NOW, I can understand where Caroline's coming from when she bleats that she doesn't feel Teresa's "apology" was sincere. I DO remember Teresa and Caroline sitting out on the steps of somebody's house and Teresa telling Caroline words to the effect that she meant the Olive Garden/carwash commentary as a joke, and, essentially, I believe, was apologizing for that. I do have to say that I side with Caroline when she says that if Teresa had really been sincere, she would've pulled Caroline aside, away from cameras and told her --- in whatever fashion --- that she was sorry.

No, I don't think Teresa meant those comments as a "joke"; I see them as her usual passive/aggressive way of hitting back at Caroline for "Meatballgate", or whatever. I think Teresa continually honking: "I'M SAAAAAAAAAARRRY!" on-camera is done to just make sure there's a record that the words at least came out of her mouth.

Caroline needs to LET THE CRAP WITH TERESA GO. I don't blame her for being pissed. I agree that Teresa will lie in a New York minute, depending on what situation she happens to be in at a particular second to try to make herself look like the victim or the Virgin Mary (with REALLY stretched-out earlobes, BTW!). I would've done exactly what she did, in terms of not having anything but the most basic common courtesies to say to Teresa when they happened to wind up in the same orbit. But to go off at the hot tub? That was just playing into Teresa's game. She was there. She heard what was being said. And if she REALLY didn't want to hear it, she could've gotten her behind UP and left.

And Caroline can't even see it, but SHE resorted to TERESA'S tactics when, after the major blowout was over, she said Teresa had made negative comments about Mel and Kathy to HER for awhile. Mel, reasonably, I thought, asked: "What did she say?" And Caroline blew her off with saying she wasn't going to go into specifics, or words to that effect. Hell, if she wasn't going to tell Mel what Teresa said, she should've kept her flippin' mouth SHUT, and let her actions in NOT distancing herself from Mel speak FOR her.

Kathy needs to STOP going around trying to play Mother Teresa, as far as trying to patch things up. BESIDES that, if she WAS going there, WHY didn't she TAKE TERESA ASIDE TO SPEAK TO HER ABOUT CAROLINE? Even if she was going to be stupid enough to try to reason with Teresa about Caroline, number one, she didn't have a dog in that particular fight, anyway, so why bother? Number two, it was in VERY poor taste to have brought up such a volatile subject with the person the convo centered on SITTING JUST A FEW FEET AWAY! Kathy needs to fish or cut bait. Either cut Teresa off, like Richie suggested, or be prepared to take it on the chin when she's hurt by Teresa's actions, or inserts herself, ostensibly trying to be a peacemaker where peace will never exist, into a situation that she's not directly involved in.

Jac. She was no more asleep than the man in the moon, IMHO. She wanted to be around to hear WHAT was going down, but she also knew Teresa's tactics and knew that if she were still sitting up and looking on, Teresa, since she feels she and Jac have "patched things up", would eventually try to drag HER into the mess against Caroline. Like Kathy, Jac wants to have it BOTH ways, and she can't. She should've either womanned up. kept her ass sitting up and suffered whatever consequences might've come her way for doing so, or, like Elvis, left the building.

As for Teresa dragging other people into the argument?

When she put her hand on Kathy --- and KEPT on doing it, even after Kathy made it CLEAR she'd crossed a line --- that was over-the-top and WAY out of line. But then again, that was classic Teresa. She was SO desperate to get someone on her side in the bloodbath, that she wasn't thinking and put her hand on Kathy to push her face up and drag her into Teresa's fight (like I touched on about Jac, above). WHY Kathy didn't see to it that she drew back a bloody nub after the FIRST touch, I'll never know.

But then again, that's on KATHY.

I think Mel's about the only one who came out of this looking and behaving as though she might've had at LEAST a brain cell, or two.

JMHO.
    Last edited by ness; 08-31-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    Punkin, GabbyG, momrek06 and 2 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

They all behaved terribly...altho as you said, Mel was the best by remaining quiet.
    But that's exactly why I watch.

+ Reply to Thread