+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2807Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

haven't watched this episode yet but am eager to do so after reading the posts here.
    I used to feel for Kathy, thinking she was just a very nice person who wanted to keep the peace any way she could. And that was a fine thing...for awhile. Now I see Kathy as just a meek, spineless woman....I understand the "Turn the other cheek,"etc but Kathy lets far too many of Teresa's mean words get away without addressing them or defending herself more.
    There comes a time when you have to really speak up after continual bad behavior.
    Or maybe she's a saint and I'm not.
    Punkin and OceanView like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    haven't watched this episode yet but am eager to do so after reading the posts here.
    I used to feel for Kathy, thinking she was just a very nice person who wanted to keep the peace any way she could. And that was a fine thing...for awhile. Now I see Kathy as just a meek, spineless woman....I understand the "Turn the other cheek,"etc but Kathy lets far too many of Teresa's mean words get away without addressing them or defending herself more.
    There comes a time when you have to really speak up after continual bad behavior.
    Or maybe she's a saint and I'm not.
    Oh I soooooo agree. At first I felt sorry for her too, but you can be a doormat for just so long. The fact she NEVER speaks up to Tre makes me like her less.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    What is that gawd-awful hair style Teresa is sporting during her wrap-up interview? It makes her look like a neanderthal. (or neandertall as Brendon would say)
    I think she is trying out for the Munsters remake.
    Punkin, Uncle David and momrek06 like this.

What do you think are they related lol.

Eddie_Munster_closeup-240x300.jpg imagesCAIUMSD4.jpg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Of course! T just shaves off the peak!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I just watched Sunday's episode and I have to say that Caroline seems to be in an inexplicable snit. She comes off as hateful and hardened in her opinion as well as unwilling to discuss her issues. Ok, her perrogative. But, to me, she seems small-minded, inacessible, and completely unaware of what is going on around her (like Jacqueline pretending to be asleep and the silence of Kathy and Melissa). As everyone noted - even Caroline - she's "done." So be it.

The confrontation was all about Caroline and her ill will toward Teresa. It reminded me a bit of her "matriarch" stance against Danielle. Caroline's a one-trick pony in that regard. I suspect her vitriol has more to do with her dissapointment in the outcome of the glorious Manzo storylines (as compared with Teresa's) than her fake obsession with purported insults from Teresa. She appears to be inflexible, judgemental, and ultimately malicious. I think she actually embarrassed her family in this episode.

Then again, it could all be a Bravo directed tempest in a teapot.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126 View Post
    What do you think are they related lol.

Attachment 28557 Attachment 28558
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... Love it!
    Prism likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I just watched Sunday's episode and I have to say that Caroline seems to be in an inexplicable snit. She comes off as hateful and hardened in her opinion as well as unwilling to discuss her issues. Ok, her perrogative. But, to me, she seems small-minded, inacessible, and completely unaware of what is going on around her (like Jacqueline pretending to be asleep and the silence of Kathy and Melissa). As everyone noted - even Caroline - she's "done." So be it.

The confrontation was all about Caroline and her ill will toward Teresa. It reminded me a bit of her "matriarch" stance against Danielle. Caroline's a one-trick pony in that regard. I suspect her vitriol has more to do with her dissapointment in the outcome of the glorious Manzo storylines (as compared with Teresa's) than her fake obsession with purported insults from Teresa. She appears to be inflexible, judgemental, and ultimately malicious. I think she actually embarrassed her family in this episode.

Then again, it could all be a Bravo directed tempest in a teapot.
    I respect your opinion, but I have to say I was rooting for Caroline every step of the way. I was actually disappointed when Tre left when there was so much more Caroline could have said. Mego stood by Tre by leaving when she did, but just wait, they will soon regret it.
    mom2, GabbyG and Imperfect1 like this.

I used to like Carolyn in the beginning. Now I need for her and her family to take a long walk off a short pier!
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Jacqueline was definitely playing possum last night. People who are really "passed out" don't sleep that "pretty'! Their mouths are usually gaping open, if just a bit.

I think Kathy ws definitely within her right to tell Teresa to keep her hands to herself....and then, Ol' Ditzo kept touching her. I kept hoping that Kathy would slap her. You've got to have enough sense to respect people's boundaries, or suffer the consequences. I kept saying, "Stop touching her! Stop touching her!"
    Jacqueline is so wimpy. Pretending to be asleep was so obvious. She can yell and swear at her daughter on national t.v., but can't stick up for a friend/sister-in-law who is cleearly calling someone out who deserves it?
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread