+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Caroline Manzo suffers from MIGRAINES well guess what I was the one reaching for EXCEDRIN last night.

GROW THE H&LL UP, TRE and CAROLINE. Enough is enough. Agree to disagree and MOVE THE H&LL ON. Sheesh.

Last night was ANNOYING.

In Jac's defense, I think she is very sensitive Lord knows she has had a full plate all her dealings with Ashlee and now we have all found out that her baby, Nick is autistic. (Not to mention her dealings with relationships such as Danielle as well as Tre, two friends of hers that no one else liked).
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jacqueline was definitely playing possum last night. People who are really "passed out" don't sleep that "pretty'! Their mouths are usually gaping open, if just a bit.

I think Kathy ws definitely within her right to tell Teresa to keep her hands to herself....and then, Ol' Ditzo kept touching her. I kept hoping that Kathy would slap her. You've got to have enough sense to respect people's boundaries, or suffer the consequences. I kept saying, "Stop touching her! Stop touching her!"
    Punkin, GabbyG and OceanView like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

None of their hate-filled vitriol makes sense in the real world of families and friendships. IMHO each and every one of them hates each and every other, excepting the married partners - other than the Joodice couple who clearly despise one another.

These coarse, crass, undereducated, overchallenged, ego-inflated grifters and scammers will do anything, anything to be relevant on RH national television. Their arguments are manufactured, they grasp and grope for screeching loud ways to degrade and insult one another, then steam and claw at the eyes of the "enemy" to justify their alleged hurt and anger.

Andy Cohen is really onto something here- there's a wave of lowbrow "hillbilly" television shows getting good ratings. Something about our society craves this right now. IMHO we are a people exhausted by the rigors of keeping our families in the solid mainstream of middle-class. With fascination we watch RHs play out their pathetic lives; we dissect them, laugh, sneer, and confirm that no, we would never sink that low; we're too bright and careful and reasonable to fall into that gutterwipe manner of living. I'm appalled and intrigued by the sideshow.
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and OceanView like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Caroline kept insisting that Teresa's apology was not sincere. How does she know what is exactly in Teresa's heart?
    I'm not defending either one of them, but an apology that includes the words "What else do you want me to say?" wouldn't sit well with me either.
    OceanView likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    I'm not defending either one of them, but an apology that includes the words "What else do you want me to say?" wouldn't sit well with me either.
    Sorry but she would not have gotten not one more apology from me. I would have shown jthe footage of her and her family making up inappropriate names for Tre.'s cookbook before it came out, and asked now is that funny also? Carolyn needs to pull her big girl pants up and get over herself. a woman with 11 siblings and only on good terms with less than a hand full is not someone who needs to be judging people.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    I may be mistaken but I did think Teresa did say she was sorry. I wasn't paying super close attention, though.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

What is that gawd-awful hair style Teresa is sporting during her wrap-up interview? It makes her look like a neanderthal. (or neandertall as Brendon would say)
    Punkin, mom2, GabbyG and 1 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    What is that gawd-awful hair style Teresa is sporting during her wrap-up interview? It makes her look like a neanderthal. (or neandertall as Brendon would say)
    The one where she has a gawd-awful dress on whose sleeves appear to look like the FEATHERS of BIRDS???
    Is that the one???
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    The one where she has a gawd-awful dress on whose sleeves appear to look like the FEATHERS of BIRDS???
    Is that the one???
    The very one!

It is said that a high forehead is a sign of intelligence. Considering Teresa barely has room on her forehead for her eyebrow(s) (you know it's a unibrow if she doesn't run the mower through it daily) I'm guessing she has an IQ in the low double digits.
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Teresa only said a pro forma apology, as far as I remember. She said, "it was a joke" and she also kept insisting she never did anything wrong, the entire time she was apologizing-- her apology was more," if you think I did something wrong (which I didn't)-- you're wrong--it was just a joke, but if you're going to take it that way, I didn't do anything to apologize for, but I"m sorry if you think I did. I didn't hurt you, because I didn't do anything wrong, so I dont know why you think you need an apology though" It was pretty garbled but it came across to me sort of like that. I wouldn't take that as much of an apology.

Caroline was more upset about the comments about her sons and the nude car wash though, than about the 1/16th Italian comments. Mostly, however, she seemed to be pushed over the edge because Teresa had told Dina things that caused Dina to turn against Caroline. It's never been discussed much, so I don't know what Teresa did, or what Caroline herself may have done or not done to hurt Dina, but there was a rift last time between Caroline and Dina, which Caroline felt Teresa had caused.

It seemed that it was too painful to Caroline to go into-- and so it was left out. I also have a feeling there's a lot of stuff in the gossip papers that Caroline believes Teresa told them, bad-mouthing Caroline and the others.

As far as Teresa's forehead-- she's had a peculiar haircut around her forehead all year. Sometimes it makes it short and stubby and other times it accentuates it, so it looks neanderthal-like as someone said. Whatever she's doing, it isn't working.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread