+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3465Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Oh I absolutely believe that Juicy feels his manhood is being threatened by producing all girls. We're talking old school male pride here. As for blaming Tre - not sure - but it sure doesn't add anything good (in his mind) with all his mounting problems (excuse the pun). Tre is pathetic. After being suspicious of his phone call, after being called those disgusting names, she heads him straight to the vineyards for sex? How sick they both are. And how embarrassing when they woke up when she tried to kiss him that he littering flung her away? Maybe she IS the only person on earth that just doesn't get it? And just as I predicted, now that all is out in the open, I read her blog and she has just brushed this all under the carpet. Down played everything. Juicy apologized and that's it. Wow! She went as far as saying that is how Jersey men act/talk! And she would rather he talk to her like that - than talk to her like a woman would. ???? Unbelievable.
    OK. You said it PERFECTLY, OV: Juicy feels his masculinity is threatened because all he's been able to produce in the Baby Derby is girls.

Sick? YEAH, they both are. She has NO pride, no self respect. My head is SPINNING at the thought of her brushing all that this SOB has done (and that she has chosen to put up with!) under the rug. And as for saying Jersey men talk and act like Juicy? She has insulted pretty much the WHOLE MALE POPULATION OF NEW JERSEY! And she would RATHER he speak to her the way he does? I wonder if THAT'S because the average woman is too fast on her mental feet for Teresa to keep up with??

Oh, yeah.

THIS WOMAN NEEDS PRAYER, STAT!!!!!!!!!!!
    OceanView likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

This is totally silly and petty but in the beginning of this last episode, where Tre, Juicy and Mel were in the RV, and Tre was trying to get Juicy to smile for the photos... I happened to notice Tre's ears....I realize that HUGE earrings are in fashion right now but just seeing her saggy, hang-y earlobes was enough for me to never ever wear them.
    I couldn't believe how stretched out they were because Tre's not that old.

As for Caroline...yes....definitely.. ..sad, depressed, unhappy..for sure. Probably not just one thing but everything together. I almost get the feeling she regrets her involvement in the show and it's effect on her thick as thieves family that's not so "thick" anymore...mostly due to the show.
    And maybe she regrets because it didn't turn out like she thought it would with her as the GodMother, running the whole show and in charge....there's something almost sad about her now.

i think it was the desperation and begging that turned me off - - - - not necessarily that they went for a quickie in the vineyard . . . . . if they were a happy in love couple that snuck off for a quickie, i prob would have applauded them, lol . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    ness, you said it all PERFECTLY in your post.

I really feel Tre is SPIRALING downwards. I mean saying what she did before Melissa took their picture OR going w/o underwear in an attempt at sex in a wine vineyard while their friends were close by very close by as well as a film crew WHO DOES THAT? Someone that is grabbing at anything to please a husband who she thinks she is losing ya, Tre is no dummy. She KNOWS things are not right with her and Juicy and yet epi after epi we see Tre defending all Juicy's actions while Juicy tells Tre to SHUT UP over and over again. I mean, come on, all that "Joe is going away" come on, call it what it is Tre, its JAIL. JAIL.

Time to move on from him, Tre. Juicy has
    Rockytop Chick and momrek06 like this.

FORT Newbie

OK still on PAINKILLERS but even they did not block out the true pain of the last episode. I'm not kidding. Any man who would call his wife the c word to her face or to another has such contempt for her....not to mention that that word is so vile...just like he is. I can not stand Tre but her comments( i can't repeeat them) when she was trying to get Juicy to smile for the camera demonstrated this women's complete lack of respect for herself. Can you imagine your daughters hearing that? She needs help, real help. I don not think I appreciated how damaged this women is to tolerate a true pig for a spouse.
    momrek06, Imperfect1 and OceanView like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I noticed about Caroline during this last episode was that she is in desperate need of a good haircut. It doesn't look like this has been done in a very long time; when Kathy was trying to curl her hair, nothing good took place. Her bangs are too long, and not enhancing/framing her face. I don't know for sure, but it looks like she has fine hair and it's not holding any kind of shape. It's like it needs layering. It just looks tired and droopy, over all. Tired hair can make you look tired and older. The scissors and a good stylist, with regular maintenance, can be one of your best friends. Some people are scared to death of the scissors. I'm sure she looks at Teresa, Kathy, and Melissa and sees all of this lush, thick hair but that's not HER reality. You've got to learn to work with what you've got. She is probably using the wrong products, too. I think her hair is pulling her face/eyes down.

She'll find more reason to smile once she gets her hair looking good! I know this may seem trivial, but it's really not.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

You're absolutely right. I've been a swimmer all my life, so I used to have that awful chlorine-y bleached out hair. It was terrible. When I finally cut the ends off (went from like below my shoulders to chin length - yikes!) and let it grow out healthy and strong my confidence went up so much! It may seem like a silly thing but taking care of your appearance - not obsessively, even just getting your hair cut regularly - can make such a huge difference.
    prhoshay likes this.

Saw a magazine cover at the market today - Us or People or something... cover words apparently quoting Tre saying her husband cheated, she's done, apology not good enough... I didn't open the mag, but sure looks like Caroline predicted accurately.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Oh... my neighbor says that's old news, apparently has been in magazines previously. I'm a little behind....
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Where's Wendy Williams when you really need her??? She needs to get her butt back to work!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What I noticed about Caroline during this last episode was that she is in desperate need of a good haircut. It doesn't look like this has been done in a very long time; when Kathy was trying to curl her hair, nothing good took place. Her bangs are too long, and not enhancing/framing her face. I don't know for sure, but it looks like she has fine hair and it's not holding any kind of shape. It's like it needs layering. It just looks tired and droopy, over all. Tired hair can make you look tired and older. The scissors and a good stylist, with regular maintenance, can be one of your best friends. Some people are scared to death of the scissors. I'm sure she looks at Teresa, Kathy, and Melissa and sees all of this lush, thick hair but that's not HER reality. You've got to learn to work with what you've got. She is probably using the wrong products, too. I think her hair is pulling her face/eyes down.

She'll find more reason to smile once she gets her hair looking good! I know this may seem trivial, but it's really not.
    I totally agree with you here on every aspect....but I still think there's something more with Caroline. Notice how she just doesn't speak very often.....so far from the Caroline we knew in the first 2 seasons. I realize that she's trying to distance herself from Tre and Juicy so that's part of it but there's more.

I had read the posts here prior to watching the episode and all I can say is that you all are very kind regarding Teresa's behavior......I couldn't believe, even having read everything here, how she acted!! Not just desperate but so insecure and cold/mean, if she chooses.
    I agree that Juicy doesn't like the fact that he's only had daughters and no longer has a large income but he's also a silly looking, overly muscled, pot bellied, homely, bull-dog-face, ignorant, not too bright and extremely short little man! He always looks unhappy and angry...probably because he has to see himself in a mirror once in awhile!
    I'm not insulting short men...I married one nor short women...I am one! but I just happened to see Juicy and how he really looks as they went up the hill of the vineyard for Caroline's birthday.
    I actually felt sorry for him when he made his toast to Caroline and had trouble putting a decent sentence together...and I don't think wine was the reason for that.
    Together, he and Tre are a sad, sad couple.
    GabbyG likes this.

+ Reply to Thread