+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3295Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

That conversation in the RV with Tre and Juicy and Melissa at the very beginning of this episode when Melissa was trying to take their picture are.you.kidding.me. Tre is just a PIG.

AND ness, I think I need to correct you I think Rich said "He don't want you IN the bed, why would he want you on GRAVEL." oh my my my.

Tre has stooped to an ALL TIME LOW did we hear Juicy say something to her earlier before the luncheon about "people can see through your dress" and Tre said "no they can't" . so Tre planned this out all along to go without wearing any underwear and in hopes of getting Juicy in the vineyard OH DEAR LORD. Disturbing. Just disturbing.

Did Tre really think all her fans (whoever that may be) wanted to see this with her and Juicy?

Juicy and the phone call he is so having an affair on her.

I don't think Juicy has loved Tre for awhile now along while.
    ness likes this.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I could not believe he called her "my bitch of a wife" and a "C-U-Next-Tuesday". As a wife, I would have been in prison for murder. See, this is the kind of thing that can happen after you let your man/woman get away with calling you a vile name the very first time. Like Barney Fife always said, "You got to nip this in the bud!" Women should never allow anybody to call them "bitch"....it's not cute nor innocent nor funny, and can lead to bad trouble.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    That conversation in the RV with Tre and Juicy and Melissa at the very beginning of this episode when Melissa was trying to take their picture are.you.kidding.me. Tre is just a PIG.

AND ness, I think I need to correct you I think Rich said "He don't want you IN the bed, why would he want you on GRAVEL." oh my my my.

Tre has stooped to an ALL TIME LOW did we hear Juicy say something to her earlier before the luncheon about "people can see through your dress" and Tre said "no they can't" . so Tre planned this out all along to go without wearing any underwear and in hopes of getting Juicy in the vineyard OH DEAR LORD. Disturbing. Just disturbing.

Did Tre really think all her fans (whoever that may be) wanted to see this with her and Juicy?

Juicy and the phone call he is so having an affair on her.

I don't think Juicy has loved Tre for awhile now along while.
    Thanks, momrek!

GRAVEL is EXACTLY what he said! And saying "gravel" like he did, is even worse --- to me --- than it would've been for him to have simply said "OUTTA the bed!"!

Yep, I agree. Teresa is a pig. No wonder I smell bacon every time her face pops up on my screen! And the deal with the dress? Yeah, I think she planned that. Just in case she felt she needed to one-up somebody else, I think.

Sick as this may sound, I think Teresa is SO desperate to try to keep her ship floating that at this point, she'll do and try anything and EVERYTHING to make sure she's front and center in the Jersey crew, in order to "cement" her lightning-rod position and keep the ducats flowing in. Damn what she thinks of herself (she obviously has NO self respect!), and damn the fact that her daughters are going to have to live with the sight of their mother sniffing in behind their father like a soggy puppy he's just kicked in the head.

Also, sick as this may sound, I think, for God only knows WHATEVER reason, Teresa STILL LOVES THAT DRUNKEN SKANK SHE'S MARRIED TO. SURE, he's having an affair on her. And I think you're right . . . I strongly sense, too, that he's been OUT of love with her for a long, long time.

I think it's like noreality said upthread a bit about Teresa: "She knows she's at the end of her marriage."

Beyond being Mrs. Giuseppe Giudice, and mother to his four daughters, I don't think she ever really developed any sort of strong, positive identity for herself, at all. And now that she sees and feels within herself that that "Mrs. Giudice, mother of four daughters" facade is about to crack and split wide open, she's like a threatened animal, clawing, kicking and biting anything and anyone that she perceives as having gotten in the way of her being able to care for her children.

Because it's becoming pretty obvious that Mr. Giudice most likely won't be around to do so.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

ness, you said it all PERFECTLY in your post.

I really feel Tre is SPIRALING downwards. I mean saying what she did before Melissa took their picture OR going w/o underwear in an attempt at sex in a wine vineyard while their friends were close by very close by as well as a film crew WHO DOES THAT? Someone that is grabbing at anything to please a husband who she thinks she is losing ya, Tre is no dummy. She KNOWS things are not right with her and Juicy and yet epi after epi we see Tre defending all Juicy's actions while Juicy tells Tre to SHUT UP over and over again. I mean, come on, all that "Joe is going away" come on, call it what it is Tre, its JAIL. JAIL.

Time to move on from him, Tre. Juicy has
    ness likes this.
    KAREN

Oh, and another thing . . .

I seem to remember hearing/reading something coming up about an episode with a vow renewal ceremony for Juicy and Teresa?

Anybody else heard anything about that?

If that's true, then she's crazier than I thought.

Up to THIS point, at least, we've seen him call her vile names on camera, push her away from him (OK; she SHOULDN'T have gone after him in that way in that situation), tell her to "Shut up!" yell at the kids to "Shut up!" , get tanked and embarrass her on more than one occasion, and she STILL wants a vow renewal ceremony with this caveman who clearly doesn't love her?

Teresa doesn't need a shrink.

She needs to be PRAYED for.

SERIOUSLY prayed for.

That might be her only solid way out of this mess that she's mired in with this moron, since she seems to be in a terminal state of denial, where he's concerned.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

And just like that, Teresa's delusions seem sad, pathetic, even pitiable.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I don't think it was any more outrageous than Melissa and Joey "appearing" to be having sex in the rest room at the beach last season, with everyone nearby, cameras rolling, and the Manzo boys peeking at them through the window catcalling at them.

In either case, it seems no more than a pathetic ploy for attention - with the full cooperation of Bravo, of course. As far as not wearing underwear goes, the way Tee and Melissa dress - why bother? Their outfits scream "I'm selling this a$$."
    ness, Prism and sparklete like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I don't think it was any more outrageous than Melissa and Joey "appearing" to be having sex in the rest room at the beach last season, with everyone nearby, cameras rolling, and the Manzo boys peeking at them through the window catcalling at them.

In either case, it seems no more than a pathetic ploy for attention - with the full cooperation of Bravo, of course. As far as not wearing underwear goes, the way Tee and Melissa dress - why bother? Their outfits scream "I'm selling this a$$."
    Ya, Poppy, as stupid as that was with Melissa and Joey we did not see anything and we knew that Melissa and Joey both wanted it it was more that Tre seemed desperate to do this with a husband that does not care one thing about her.

As far as the no underwear in last night's show was (I am so sure) a discussion with Juicy (that we did not see) that she WAS going to do that. As they are walking along Juicy seemed bothered that someone might notice Tre was not wearing any due to how sheer her dress was na, these two OR Tre planned this little tryst JMHO
    Lizard likes this.
    KAREN

Oh, really, I do have too much time on my hands this week...
    Is it just me or is Caroline looking old and tired, gaining weight, low energy? I wouldn't be surprised to see her quit RH, even though she loves being a "star". I think it's drained the life out of her.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I could not believe he called her "my bitch of a wife" and a "C-U-Next-Tuesday". As a wife, I would have been in prison for murder. See, this is the kind of thing that can happen after you let your man/woman get away with calling you a vile name the very first time. Like Barney Fife always said, "You got to nip this in the bud!" Women should never allow anybody to call them "bitch"....it's not cute nor innocent nor funny, and can lead to bad trouble.
    You're right, shay . . .

Your post reminded me of a story one of my co-workers told me, years ago. Yep, the subject happened to be a husband disrespecting his wife by name-calling, hitting, etc. Well, this lady and her hubby had been married 30-some-odd years, at that point. Talk about lovebirds? Wow. Well, she shared with me that she broke HER husband of the name-calling/hitting deal quick, fast and in a hurry. Seems that not too long after they'd gotten married, he made the grievous mistake of slapping her during a "discussion" because he didn't care for something she'd been saying, HOW she was saying it, or whatever.

WELL, now.

She told me that not ONLY did she hit him BACK, the two of them got into a knock-down, pretty-much-drag-out that was a REAL air-clearer. "I tore our little apartment UP! Broke furniture, EVERYTHING! We went AT it that day! But I tell ya what, from that day to this one, he never raised another hand to me!"

Yep, 'ol Barney was RIGHT . . .

"You got to nip this in the BUD!

+ Reply to Thread