+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I didn't know anything about the RHNJ marathon thing-y until I saw it on my "recorded" list when we returned from a short vacation.
    At first, I thought, Great! more juicy viewing of trash!
    But after a few minutes of the first episode, I couldn't take anymore...it's enough that I watch the real series.

And I realized it would be hazardous to my health to watch even one episode of Honey Boo Boo....
    Having lost a lot of weight during my serious illness last year, I'm still trying to gain the last few pounds back,
    so continuous throwing-up would be detrimental to me.
    norealityhere likes this.

I have not been watching because it just seemed like a stream of Theresa's oblivious complaining.

My guess about the highly inappropriate "my bitch wife" talk: Joe probably has a huge grudge against Theresa because he gets to go to the can while she probably gets to stay out. And he has been drinking.

For those that care about astrology: Theresa really does love Joe and is highly manipulative in love areas.....the having sex in a public area (at first I thought it spoke of desperateness but after reading the chart I guess it just speaks of manipulativeness).

Small forehead....lots of testosterone and male sex drive ???? Just for the biology inclined
    You can do it!

My dvr box refuses to record this show so I seldom get a chance to watch this series. Hey even my dvr has class.
    Although I did miss most of this show last night I did catch the last 15 minutes. Did my tired eyes decieve me or were Juicy & Clueless actually having sex in the vineyard with the gang & camera crew in close proximity?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sure looked like it. One of the cast members said that it wasn't surprising that Teresa would do that since Caroline was getting all of the attention. Made sense to me.
    momrek06 and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Looked to me like Tess desperately wanted sex with her slab of fat husband in the vineyard - to prove he wants her, and prove it to the rest of the gang. It looked like she jumped him, and he pushed her away. At this juncture, it appears Tess has made such a depraved gutterwipe of her life, it no longer matters to her whether she gets good screentime or bad. If it weren't for lowlife she'd have no life at all.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Regular

Teresa's behavior on this past episode was embarrasing and cringe-worthy, even for her! Can you imagine being her kid and seeing her try to have sex with dad in public at a vineyard on national TV. So nasty.
    momrek06 and OceanView like this.

Nasty and pathetic, scootad.

Like Prism said: " . . . Tess desperately wanted sex with her slab of fat husband in the vineyard - to prove he wants her, and prove it to the rest of the gang. It looked like she jumped him, and he pushed her away.

Like Rich said: "He don't want you IN the bed, so why would he want you OUTTA the bed?"

Like shay said: "One of the cast members (that would be Jac, BTW) said that it wasn't surprising that Teresa would do that since Caroline was getting all of the attention."

First of all, I would NEVER have gone after my husband in THAT setting, at THAT time, in FRONT OF OUR FRIENDS. ESPECIALLY not with cameras and mics around, recording EVERYTHING.

Secondly, even if I HAD been foolish --- AND desperate --- enough to try to start something with him at that time, I DEFINITELY would NOT have pushed the issue after he snapped and snarled at me about it, and, yes, pushed me away.

Is it just me, or does anybody else think that maybe questions might be brought up at some point about Juicy and Teresa's fitness as parents?

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if we started hearing and seeing reports about Family and Children's Services in their area showing up unannounced to investigate their home and evaluate THEM regarding their fitness as parents for their four daughters.
    Last edited by ness; 08-20-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Thank you! What was with that ridiculous screaming? If I was there I'd be tempted to push her head under the water.
    They were on the Russian River at it's low point. I've been canoeing there. No big deal. It's not like white water rafting for pete's sake!!

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    Teresa's behavior on this past episode was embarrasing and cringe-worthy, even for her! Can you imagine being her kid and seeing her try to have sex with dad in public at a vineyard on national TV. So nasty.
    I have no words! I just could not believe what I was seeing. She is dumb as a rock and much less classy too.

Now off to check out the BooBoo thread.
    Last edited by Punkin; 08-20-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Is it just me, or does anybody else think that maybe questions might be brought up at some point about Juicy and Teresa's fitness as parents?

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if we started hearing and seeing reports about Family and Children's Services in their area showing up unannounced to investigate their home and evaluate THEM regarding their fitness as parents for their four daughters.
    I doubt that they will be looks at, sideways, for their parenting. Their children are clean, well-fed, tended to.....yada, yada, yada. Do I like the way that the girls are parented....no....but I don't see any reason to consider question their, over all, parenting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread