+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2661Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Yo, Priz . . .

Y'wanna maybe tell us how ya REALLY feel???

Ness, I was at a loss for words; sorry I babbled.... omg, I better not get started on that subject again...
    ness likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    What is Honey Boo Boo?
    I admit I must live under a rock.
    That boo boo rock you have -- it's one worth keeping!
    ness likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Ness, I was at a loss for words; sorry I babbled.... omg, I better not get started on that subject again...
    You kiddin' me?

I absolutely LOVED your post!

I find it so refreshing and great when we shoot from the hip, here, no tiptoeing through the tulips. Just put it right on out there in straight up, dead-on, valid ---- and sometimes SCREAMINGLY funny --- opinions that make us all laugh, think, and/or open up other areas for thought and conversation.

If THAT was "babbling" then "BABBLE ON!", I say!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

wow, well, here it goes:

1. Never invite the Gorgas or Guidices when you want to impress a potential client.

2. Joe proved he really has checked out, and I'm swamped with emotions as so much is familiar: no interest in his wife, put downs to cover his own failures, incredible stupidity or purposely trying to be caught (he cannot have forgotten the cameras or microphones in their faces)

3. Teresa cannot have more than one friend at a time and evidently that's Melissa now. She seems to be all about "teams", and invoking drama everywhere she goes.

4. Caroline's faces, I think they are just unconsciously made as she is thinking. I don't think she's always upset, I think that's the face she makes when she's thinking about stuff. (I'm a teacher, and sometimes my kids think I'm frowning at them when I'm really thinking of stuff I have to do at home!)

5. Kathy has it together, and while no one likes to be snubbed she has proven she can rise above the pettiness.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post

Sorry, noreality!

No offense intended, at all!

Go read the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" thread in "Other Reality Shows". Trust me on this . . . Start from the very first post and read all the way through it. You'll know what I'm talking about when you've finished reading it!

THanks, ness.

OMG.

I was reading the Sunday paper today and came across an article on the show. I'm going to post it in the Boo thread.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    wow, well, here it goes:

1. Never invite the Gorgas or Guidices when you want to impress a potential client.

2. Joe proved he really has checked out, and I'm swamped with emotions as so much is familiar: no interest in his wife, put downs to cover his own failures, incredible stupidity or purposely trying to be caught (he cannot have forgotten the cameras or microphones in their faces)

3. Teresa cannot have more than one friend at a time and evidently that's Melissa now. She seems to be all about "teams", and invoking drama everywhere she goes.

4. Caroline's faces, I think they are just unconsciously made as she is thinking. I don't think she's always upset, I think that's the face she makes when she's thinking about stuff. (I'm a teacher, and sometimes my kids think I'm frowning at them when I'm really thinking of stuff I have to do at home!)

5. Kathy has it together, and while no one likes to be snubbed she has proven she can rise above the pettiness.
    Great post, mom2!

I don't know WHY Chris hasn't figured out by now that inviting the Gorgas and Giudices to any meeting/get-together of importance (or NOT) is tantamount to throwing a lighted match into a pool of kerosene. Frankly, even though I clocked his looks when Juicy and Poison were acting a fool in the cave (in particular), I couldn't feel sorry for him, because HE was the one that chose to include them, if I remember correctly. If I'm wrong about that, I have no problem being straightened out.

Juicy? Forget the cameras and microphones? No way. ESPECIALLY because I'm pretty sure that not only would there have been boom mics around them, they each were probably most likely individually wired up with mics and mic packs, too.

There really aren't any words adequate enough to describe his behavior and words to and about Teresa during the "work phone call" segment. OR what transpired between the two of them afterward. I think Jac clocked that situation dead to rights. Oh, and I LOVED Rich's comment about Juicy's apparent lack of interest in Teresa. I thought he nailed that one, too.

Caroline is no prize, either, but I agree with you about the faces she makes.

Yep, I have to give it to Kathy for not sinking to Teresa's level and calling her out at dinner about that toast. That HAD to have been hard for her. Frankly, I don't know that I could've sat there without saying anything. Maybe. But, then again, Teresa is so almost unbelievably dense and one-track-minded about whatever her particular objective is at a particular second, she may actually not have meant any harm. She most likely was trying to gain brownie points with the people she thought mattered most at that particular second. And, again, I think Richie knocked it out of the park with his assessment of Teresa's toast.

Maybe something else'll pop up I might comment about later on.

After I finish SMH and re-assessing, that is.
    Last edited by ness; 08-20-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

thanks, ness.

Omg.

I was reading the sunday paper today and came across an article on the show. I'm going to post it in the boo thread.
    Tee hee!

I was reading the Sunday paper today and came across an article on the show. I'm going to post it in the Boo thread.
    I am off to read the 'boo boo' thread!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I am off to read the 'boo boo' thread!

This is getting sadder and sadder.
    I actually feel very sorry for Teresa.
    She knows she's at the end of her marriage.
    She definitely has issues, but she's going to have to deal with this - and 4 girls - for a long time.
    I do think, though, that Tre's a survivor and she'll probably end up with a career like NeNe.

+ Reply to Thread