+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2834Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post

Does anybody need to wonder WHY Caroline "lost" Lauren somewhere?
    I wonder the same thing. Is it because she abandons her from time to time or how she doesn't want to be bothered? I find Caroline very self righteous and a wannabe know-it-all (they didn't have a female know-it-all)
    OceanView likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

OK, I have been away for a few weeks and I am finally all caught up.

First up, what the heck was that hair style on Tre when she was talking to the cameras also that dress she had on looked like she had BIRDS AS SLEEVES!

Yes the two Joe's are PIGS. Period. Idiot PIGS. Juicy and his whole lack of any knowledge "what is this Golden Gate Bridge" "what's the big deal, its just a bridge" "look its not even golden" UGH UGH UGH

Joe G showing his private parts to the camera he is nasty.

BOTH JOES = TROLLS!

Can I ask you all a question RICH W. - why why why does he wear his COLLAR's of his shirts UP AROUND HIS NECK that is so OUT OF STYLE. Looks DUMB esp on a camping trip when you should be in t-shirts.

Melissa screaming OMG, they were in inches of water. Holy Crap SHUT UP. Sheesh.

Did Caroline actually call Lauren an a&&-hole for stammering into the RV after her argument with her brothers? YIKES. Yes, I will agree Lauren is a spoiled brat, she so needs to grow up. Drama Queen.

OK, while I have watched this entire season CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE "DUMMIES" version as to what is really going on with Tre and Jacqueline?
    TY I feel like I am missing something with those two.

Juicy saying 'work' is calling whatever, Juicy.

To be honest with all of you I would love to see LESS of the Manzo children and all their friends. I am soooooo guessing that Bravo is paying them hence we have to see them over and over again. GAG ME.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    It makes me wonder what they say when the camera is off, if they will say that about Lauren with the cameras on.
    It DOES make you wonder, doesn't it?

And not just what they say about LAUREN, just think what they're saying and doing CLEAR ACROSS THE BOARD.

ESPECIALLY Juicy and Poison.

And what tickles me about Juicy is, when he and Teresa were on WWH, Andy called him out about what people were saying and tweeting about his consistently nasty treatment of Teresa. He acknowledged his sin, said he was wrong, and "apologized" for his behavior, while Teresa sat next to him glowing, preening and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I, for one, didn't buy a word of what he said.

Wonder how long it took him to tell her to shut up or call her a bitch or a whore after they'd cleared the studio?

Just sayin'.
    Punkin and OceanView like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Melissa screaming OMG, they were in inches of water. Holy Crap SHUT UP. Sheesh.
    Thank you! What was with that ridiculous screaming? If I was there I'd be tempted to push her head under the water.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think she was having hysterical visualizations of those things in the water that could hurt you that the canoe-guy had talked about. She made herself look totally stooopid! At least one of them could have gotten her, for goodness sakes, to help justify her drama!! Would have made my night!!
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Thank you! What was with that ridiculous screaming? If I was there I'd be tempted to push her head under the water.
    I read her blog and she said it wasn't the depth of the water that freaked her out, but that she kept sinking into the mud, could see eels, and was scared to be bitten by the bugs in the water the guide warned them about.

FORT Newbie

While recovering from surgery I watched all the taped shows. I could not have done this without the painkillers!! With the exception of Jackie and her hubby, this has to be the most vulgar, low class and truly stupid group of people ever brought together. Lauren has replaced Ashley as the spolied brat. Yes, brothers are annoying but go get a life. And you just want to shake her and say stop blaming your genes for your wieght issue. You are fat. Either get comfortable with being large and eating or lose the weight and stop blaming others. Juicy is a thug, stupid, and an abuser. Teresa is equally stupid, self centered and how anyone could stand to be in the same room with her is amazing. And poor Caroline, her children are not successful in any tradtional way and she is working so hard to stay relevant. rant over lol.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

jacqueline's husband does have his financial problems as well, even though his issues don't seem to be as deeply mired in shady/illegal/fraudulent dealings as Juicy's. But I will definitely give him credit for trying to get all of the adults around him (Manzo boys, Ashley, the 2 Joes) to act like adults.

Jacqueline's problem is she just lets everyone walk all over her. She let Danielle walk all over her, then her daughter Ashley, then Teresa. Now I think she seems to not be salvaging the friendship with Teresa mostly because Caroline told her not to.
    Punkin and OceanView like this.

I was at the supermarket and the latest copy of some weekly had this huge headline about Tre.
    Unfortunately, this was one of the few times the checkout line moved and I could not read the whole article.
    I just can't wait for next week.
    Sure looks like Caroline's prophecy about Tre is about to come true.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Every single one of these posts here are absolutely perfectly correct on the assessment of these "people."
    And I'm not ashamed to admit that it's exactly why I watch.

It's almost like a documentary about a tribe of people who are so foreign to what we know and live with....thank goodness.
    Sometimes I'm so overcome with the incredulous things they say and do that my jaw mostly just hangs open in disbelief!
    It's truly unlike anything else I've seen on tv...and that includes all the Real Housewives and they're all hard to believe.
    And I'll keep watching...it's almost educational about the utmost strange behavior of the human being. You couldn't make this stuff up!

+ Reply to Thread