+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2661Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I'd love to see less of the Manzo boys on this show.

I'd also love to see Lauren spend more time feeling less sorry for herself and get busy making a star out of herself. Grow up, Lauren! Get away from those people who make you sad.
    ness, norealityhere and OceanView like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

All of the Manzo children are adults. How about if they get jobs, move into apartments, start living as adults, and stop leaning on their parents for support. Lauren, being so upset that her brothers might actually have lives away from the family, reminded me of how obsessed Teresa appear to be of her brother and how jealous she is of his wife.
    Punkin, ness, Poppy Fields and 1 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd love to see less of the Manzo boys on this show.

I'd also love to see Lauren spend more time feeling less sorry for herself and get busy making a star out of herself. Grow up, Lauren! Get away from those people who make you sad.
    As much as I agree with you, I did feel my stomach turn when Caroline said Lauren was acting like an a$$hole when she holed up in the camper. I always wonder what these people think while they are watching comments that were said behind their backs.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I watched the episode last night and wondered when the "phone call" would happen. I'd just about given up on it and then in the last 20 seconds of the show, when all were sitting around at a camp table, it happened. Juicy got a call and left the table and then was heard saying, "I gotta go. It's my bitch wife." As he's saying that Tre is following him and asking who's on the phone.

I know there have been rumors and I think Tre suspects something is going on. But with all their notoriety it seems impossible that he could be cheating without the tabloids finding out and reporting it with salacious photos for all of us to enjoy.

I never did find out why Jacquilene refused to be on the two part final show with Andy and all the other Housewives. Does anyone know?
    I think the finale show will reveal a lot.

It makes me wonder what they say when the camera is off, if they will say that about Lauren with the cameras on.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Lauren needs to act older than a pouty 5-year old.
    norealityhere likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Lauren and Teresa are two dresses cut from the same bolt of cloth, personally.

Pretty much everything Teresa does and/or says screams "INSECURITY ALERT"!

Lauren, too, far as her brothers go.

JMHO, but it reads to me like Ma and Pa Manzo --- MA Manzo, in particular --- have focused their interests so much on their sons, Lauren feels abandoned and left out, as a result. I mean, if she didn't, then why would she act out like she does? Also (and I can't help giving her a nod for this one) why do the boys always seem to make her the butt of jokes, comments, etc.? Sure, family and friends joke around, but iron wears out and dogs get tired of getting kicked. THEY could use some growing-up, too. Let's face it, to be chronological adults, they still behave like they're in some frat house in Just-Name-a-College, USA.

And that is NOT attractive.

Does anybody need to wonder WHY Caroline "lost" Lauren somewhere?
    mom2, Prism and law638 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I think it's very telling how these Manzo offspring act.....we can see the egos on the boys, the lack of ego with Lauren...the pathetic fawning Caroline does to the boys, the somewhat tart attitude she has with Lauren... and the apparent absence of the father figure...
    It's really sad in some ways to watch this.

And can anyone help me out with this question: What "work" does Juicy need to call ???? He works?????

He, this slimy slug of a human being, is the only reason I feel sorry for Teresa....the rest of her problems are caused by own doing...but he's pathetic...and no matter how much we realize about Teresa's intelligence, or lack there of, even she can see the despicable man he really is and I think he's far less intelligent than even Teresa....actually, there's very few brain cells alive and well in this group but Juicy is the lowest....in every way.
    Punkin likes this.

I was at the exact place that you are.....what does he mean "he has to call work,"?

Boys are, generally, mega-valued in society. I was going to say "in Italian families" but, the more I think about it...it's "in general". We've seen the over-coddling of adult males in Italian families on television shows (and I'm sure our Italian women can hold forth on how well thought-of the boys are), but I also her the same kinds of complaints from my Vietnamese acquaintances. The boys are "special", and they are encouraged to stay home with their mothers and "taken care of". My former husband's family adored their attention-whore males...the boys got this from both the mother and the daughters. Boys are ADORED!

Luckily, one of my grandfathers adored ME....thank goodness for him. The other grandfather adored the male in the family of females, and it was obvious....and it was OK.

Seriously, don't need to see Joe, the brother, naked. I think that's disgusting & what kind of example is he setting. He'll doing anything to be in the limelight, just like his sister & wife. I don't want to think what they would do at a zoo.
    mom2 and norealityhere like this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

+ Reply to Thread