+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2799Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Wouldn't it be awful if he somehow manages to escape punishment for this!!
    But then we see "celebs" beat it all the time. Probably for some technicality that would invalidate the whole thing.
    How sad that it could come to this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Wouldn't it be awful if he somehow manages to escape punishment for this!!
    But then we see "celebs" beat it all the time. Probably for some technicality that would invalidate the whole thing.
    How sad that it could come to this.
    I think it's not likely that he'll get off on a technicality. That would have been a gigantic bargaining chip in the plea negiations, and we know the prosecutor's best offer was 5 years imprisonment. It's my guess that they are hoping for a lesser sentence than 5 years, which is at the trial judge's discretion as far as I know.

Additionally, Juicy is a lot less famous than he thinks he is. I doubt the average person ever heard of him, so he's a celebrity in his own mind. The judge may be more lenient with him considering the fact that Juicy has 4 daughters, and no actual criminal record. This is his first criminal offense.

Juicy's probably going away for a long vacation, and I'm sure that both he and Teresa know this - how could they not? I don't blame Teresa for refusing to discuss this, for keeping this as private as she possibly can. It must be horrible for her to think about the many ways this could affect her children.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

One thing I will always give Theresa credit for is that her number one focus has been her family and her daughters, trying to give them a dream childhood. Was she misguided a lot of the time? Yes. But she was really trying. And when the s**t hit the fan in terms of their finances, she started bringing in cash to their family. She's single-handedly keeping them afloat right now. I give her a lot of credit for that.

Poppy correct me if I am wrong but aren't DUI and hit & run felonies?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

No new episode tonight?
    I'm wondering how many more until the fashion show?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

No, Snow Bunny. A DWI in New Jersey is not considered a felony or a disorderly persons offense. A DWI in New Jersey is classified as a traffic
    violation. A hit and run which causes injury to another person or significant property damage is another classification, and Juicy was not charged with that.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 08-05-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    No new episode tonight?
    I'm wondering how many more until the fashion show?
    Is it my imagination or does this season seem unusually long?
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I saw Sunday's episode last night. Just when I thought they couldn't surprise me anymore, I was treated to their jaw-dropping, greed driven, insanely territorial $4,000 shopping spree at the camping outfitters. I bet Bravo thought it well worth the price to show them being themselves. I couldn't stop laughing at the Manzo's bragging about cornering the market on dried sausage as if only truly savvy campers could know about its "virtues" - and their self-congrulatory gloating about the determination to share none of it.
    Poppy, the more I think about what you wrote here, the more it bothers me. (I must admit I'm ashamed that this is something that goes thru my mind!)

you are soo right about how you described this situation....it was disgusting...the over-spending, over-buying and the behavior of these so-called adults. I keep seeing kathy riding that shopping car like some undisciplined child.
    The whole thing was pitiful.

Ok Richie's boner was grossssssss
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Is it my imagination or does this season seem unusually long?
    Last season was long too. I think it's the most popular of the franchise so they order more episodes. I remember the first couple seasons of New York -- I think they were eight episodes long.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread