+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2703Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I do believe that Teresa chooses to believe that people are laughing WITH her, and not AT her. As the saying goes...."There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Low IQs seek low IQs.
    LOL... I think she is still trying to figure it out. Let's make this easy for her: TERESA WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.

FORT Fanatic

Just read today that Juicy is NOT accepting a plea deal; he is going to go to trial.

Random thoughts . . .

candor, yep, I took note of it when Mel brought it to Teresa that maybe she should stop, look in the mirror, and ask herself if maybe, JUST MAYBE, she herself had ANYTHING AT ALL to do with the fact that she was currently on the outs --- or HAD been, at some point --- with pretty much everybody whose orbit she continually circled in. And I noted that Mel was trying to be respectful, yet honest, and everything she said DID go totally over Teresa's head. And I absolutely do NOT believe that Teresa was faking that dumbfoundedness that she responded to Mel with.

mom2, I feel Caroline is playing it just right to keep her mouth shut, and keep herself away from Teresa as much as is humanly possible, given the circumstances. Damn shame that she signed a contract with Bravo and was therefore forced into this farce. I truly believe that were that not the case, Caroline and Company would not be within 100K miles of this little road trip. If it were me, I know I SURE as hell wouldn't be, either.

Yep, I'm beyond sick and tired of Teresa blaming everybody and everything for her problems, instead of looking inside herself and her house to find the answers. And no, I don't think Jacqueline did anything at all to her, except be concerned and try to find out how she could help, if possible. Teresa is so busy cracking up inside and trying to front outside that she took offense to Jac's concern and chose to take it negatively.

And while I may agree that Caroline's being hacked off at Teresa most likely began with what happened with her sons in Punta Cana, I also agree with Poppy that Albie and Chris are (allegedly) adult males. When Teresa's lit behind splashed the guy's mother with champagne and her son and whatever other male it was that was with him started to mouth off at her (I think one of 'em might've clocked her, too?), far as I'M concerned, if I were one of the Jersey men --- and ONLY unless MY wife happened to have gotten PHYSICALLY HIT --- then, it would've been up to TERESA'S HUSBAND to deal with the Chicago crew. I mean, Juicy's such a badass judo/karate/krav maga/jiu jitsu master anyway, somebody, please explain to me what help he would've needed to clock some guy ---or GUYS --- that'd clocked Teresa?

Oh, but then I forgot.

Richie accidentally brained him in Chris' basement and he didn't see THAT coming and wound up with a black eye, didn't he?

So, I guess, Juicy actually NEEDED the Manzo boys' help to stomp the Chicago crew.

And the Manzo boys may very well be of chronological legal age, but their actions, mouths, drinking, etc., prove CLEARLY that they are still stuck in high school somewhere.

Just random thoughts.
    Last edited by ness; 07-30-2012 at 11:54 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Just read today that Juicy is NOT accepting a plea deal; he is going to go to trial.
    What a 14-carat fool.
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    And the Manzo boys may very well be of chronological legal age, but their actions, mouths, drinking, etc., prove CLEARLY that they are still stuck in high school somewhere.
    It also doesn't help when their mother treats them like little boys...or, excuse me, I meant to say "Little Princes."
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I agree...that's just the way life goes. Just like our parents came to realize....kids are a pain.
    Yea...I wish I knew THAT 31 years ago!!! I would have stuck to having just furbabies. They never ask to borrow money...my car....break-ups...yea cats are the way to go.
    Punkin likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I saw Sunday's episode last night. Just when I thought they couldn't surprise me anymore, I was treated to their jaw-dropping, greed driven, insanely territorial $4,000 shopping spree at the camping outfitters. I bet Bravo thought it well worth the price to show them being themselves. I couldn't stop laughing at the Manzo's bragging about cornering the market on dried sausage as if only truly savvy campers could know about its "virtues" - and their self-congrulatory gloating about the determination to share none of it.
    mom2 and ness like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    ''

The deal he rejected was for 5 years in state prison. Apparently, his attorney thinks he should have been offered probation.

'Real Housewives of NJ' husband Joe Giudice rejects plea deal on phony license - NorthJersey.com
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Seems like Juicy's lawyer checked HIS brains at the door, too.
    momrek06 and OceanView like this.

So is the brother whose identification he stole going to have to testify against him at trial? How did exactly did Juicy obtain his brother's birth & marriage certificates in the first place? Who was listed as the wife on the marriage certificate, Teresa or the brother's wife? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ness and mayamaisha like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread