+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3246Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

momrek, I'm with you on Poison (aka Joe Gorga). I don't put him in the same class as Juicy in being a drunken, insufferable brute to his wife and kids. Crazy as it sounds, there are actually times when I truly believe there is a real, grown-up, vulnerable person in there, somewhere, as far as he's concerned.

Having said that . . .

I do think he is caveman brutish in the comments he makes about Mel: "I own her!", etc. The always (or most times, anyway) seeming to paw all over her. I mean, what is he trying to prove? Far as I'm concerned, he doesn't need to put on a cut-rate "Stud of the Year" show to try to make any of us believe that he loves his wife. Rich and Chris don't do that, and I think all of us are in total agreement that they absolutely love their wives.

Maybe the therapist (his name escapes me right this second), could convince him to come back in and discuss his juvenile behavior in this regards.

Also, Melissa ain't that fond of this side of him, either. I remember her griping on more than one PI occasion about Poison needing to cool his jets with the sex tap running all the time.

Also, momrek . . .

While I am not a fan of Rich W I did like the way he gave it back to the TROLL when the TROLL said "I knew you when you were pumping gas" and Rich comes quickly back with "ya, I did that when I was younger BUT look at you NOW, Joe, you are FLIPPING PIZZAS" whatever Juicy the TROLL.

Quoting you, above.

ITA with that. I cracked up when Richie, who usually seems to stay directly out of the main crapstream whether or not its the guys or gals going at it (unless something/somebody is majorly crossing Kathy), basically verbally put Juicy on his back when Juicy started going after him.

Hey, Juicy opened the door, and Rich just ran right the hell on THROUGH that sucker!

LOL!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I don't think what Caroline said about The Troll going to jail (oops we're not allowed to say jail) and the subsequent probable divorce was kind, we will never know what the question is that was posed to her in her interview.

On another note, why do people call The Troll Juicy, to me he is the exact opposite of juicy.
    Because early on in the series, Teresa referred to her husband as "Juicy Joe", meaning that she thought he was a hunk.
    ness, GabbyG and momrek06 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Because early on in the series, Teresa referred to her husband as "Juicy Joe", meaning that she thought he was a hunk.
    Oh, Juicy IS a hunk, all right . . .

It's just that pretty much most of the REST of us are not sure what he's a hunk OF, though!!!!
    mom2, GabbyG, momrek06 and 4 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Oh, Juicy IS a hunk, all right . . .

It's just that pretty much most of the REST of us are not sure what he's a hunk OF, though!!!!
    . . .
    GabbyG likes this.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's a "Hunk of Fireplug"!
    ness, GabbyG and OceanView like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I did not say that Caroline announced a divorce. I said she predicted they would divorce, and then said I thought it was slimey to announce that prediction on national TV. Yes, we do gossip about the women on the show all the time. So do the women on the show. But predicting a failure of that magnitude is pretty big. If Caroline said it in conversation to friends, I would not take issue with it at all. It's the way that she made the decision to say it in an interview segment. It came across like "when something really bad happens I want to make sure I have the credit of being right".
    The comment caught me by surprise, too, but her main point seemed to be that when they divorce, Teresa will write a book about how she overcame her struggles. I interepreted it more as a jab at Teresa's opportunism and publicity-seeking than an attack on their marriage.
    ness likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    The comment caught me by surprise, too, but her main point seemed to be that when they divorce, Teresa will write a book about how she overcame her struggles. I interpreted it more as a jab at Teresa's opportunism and publicity-seeking than an attack on their marriage.
    When watching this PI, Caroline reminded me of that old cartoon-like character of The Villain or the Devil, rubbing his/her hands together in eager anticipation.
    Prism likes this.

Although I didn't see/hear this, did Teresa actully put Skinny Girl down? That is like trash talking about the patron saint of BRAVO.
    Skinny Girl is successful because people liked Bethenny, liked her husband & daughter, believed in her vision, she actually developed her recipies herself. Bethenny has actual business sense and what she lacks she has Jason to rely on.
    Teresa best known for flipping tables, has generally alienated almost everyone of her castmates, has spoiled undisicplined children, an obnxious husband who may be heading to jail. She has zero business sense & her husband is even worse...bankruptcy anyone???, and her recipies aren't even her own. She admitted the were her mothers & actually got upset when Kathy mentioned her mother used the same recipies which wpuld make sense given that Teresa & Kathy's moms are sisters. Heck I'm Italian & I will bet I have some of those exact recipies.
    Imperfect1 and Storm915 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fan

She sure did. Stupid byatch.
    OceanView likes this.
    Trust Me!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If I remember correctly, Teresa said something about Skinny Girl having a "diet after-taste", and that her concoction wasn't going to have that. I didn't think that was so bad; more like a statement of fact/opinion. I appreciate being warned about something like that, however I'd prefer to hear it from more than one source. It could mean the difference between me buying a bottle, and just tasting somebody else's purchase.

Anybody know? A lot of people like/prefer diet soft drinks, and I think they are "yuck"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread