+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 802 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast
Like Tree3403Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Robin Givhan of the Wash. Post has an excellent article in Sunday's paper about these reality shows. She zeroed in on the Jersey women, but all the shows have women with an inability to say, "No, thanks, I have enough." They never feel they have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3411042;
    Robin Givhan of the Wash. Post has an excellent article in Sunday's paper about these reality shows. She zeroed in on the Jersey women, but all the shows have women with an inability to say, "No, thanks, I have enough." They never feel they have enough.
    Interesting piece. Thank you for letting us know about it, swissmiss.

washingtonpost.com
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl;3410884;
    Will be watching! These shows are like crack!
    LOL...your right..they seem to be addicting and I am the first to admit I am hooked..

I do feel like watching this show is like watching the wives instead of the men on the Saprano's..

I almost feel like I should not say anything bad about these women or else I will always have to check my rear view mirror...

i watched the preview and found it hysterical, especially one of them who says she looks young because she treats herself well...as she is sunning herself outside and then in a tanning bed....then you see a close up on her face and its 'yes you look like you spent ALOT of money on your face'.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3406922;
    The one who is divorced.....and ex hasn't been sending her the checks....reminds me a lot of Sheri from RHOA.

When she said that bit at the end of her phone conversation with the ex "I need to find somebody to save me" or whatever it was, all I could think of was why don't YOU try saving yourself?

I think these women are going to be a hoot!
    when she was boohooing and saying if she didn't get the settlement soon she wouldn't be able to take care of her kids i almost screamed! your kids don't need a huge house to life in! get a real job and a modest house and you can live a comfortable life with the "child support" i am sure is coming your way.

so sickening.

Yeah besides the "I am fit and tanned and have a great bodyl" nonsense, when she said that "she needed to find someone to take care of her" I thought to myself...."hey, princess, do what everyone else in your situation does....suck it up! Grow up, get a job!"

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3411651;
    Yeah besides the "I am fit and tanned and have a great bodyl" nonsense, when she said that "she needed to find someone to take care of her" I thought to myself...."hey, princess, do what everyone else in your situation does....suck it up! Grow up, get a job!"
    I'm not sure how much I'll be able to stomach that one. She's been engaged 19 times!! Reminds me of a co-worker of my ex-husband who they refered to as "Diamond Debbie" who went from one sugar daddy to the next collecting several engagement rings along the way.

New Jersey Housewives’ Jacqueline Laurita Is Pregnant! - PEOPLE TV Watch

One of the Real Housewives of New Jersey is about to become a real mom — for the third time.

Jacqueline Laurita is expecting her third child this summer, PEOPLE has confirmed. The Housewife (and former Las Vegas cosmetologist) appeared visibly pregnant at the Bravo upfront presentations in New York City on Tuesday, where the network promoted its upcoming summer and fall schedule. Bravo reps also hinted at the pregnancy, saying that one or more of the Housewives would be welcoming a baby sometime soon.

Laurita has a 6-year-old son, CJ, with her husband Chris, and a 17-year-old daughter, Ashley, from a previous marriage.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey premieres on Bravo on May 12. –Michelle Tauber

-----------------------

I think this is the one who was having problems getting pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3413267;
    New Jersey Housewives’ Jacqueline Laurita Is Pregnant! - PEOPLE TV Watch

One of the Real Housewives of New Jersey is about to become a real mom — for the third time.

Jacqueline Laurita is expecting her third child this summer, PEOPLE has confirmed. The Housewife (and former Las Vegas cosmetologist) appeared visibly pregnant at the Bravo upfront presentations in New York City on Tuesday, where the network promoted its upcoming summer and fall schedule. Bravo reps also hinted at the pregnancy, saying that one or more of the Housewives would be welcoming a baby sometime soon.

Laurita has a 6-year-old son, CJ, with her husband Chris, and a 17-year-old daughter, Ashley, from a previous marriage.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey premieres on Bravo on May 12. –Michelle Tauber

-----------------------

I think this is the one who was having problems getting pregnant.
    She didn't have a problem getting pregnant, she would miscarry.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Is she is the chubby one who wore a ton of makeup?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread