+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Rich Wakile doesn't bother me, but the drunken slobs in the van and Joe Gorga really turned me off last night.
    ness, sparklete and OceanView like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Most of the all-male scenes were boring and disgusting....but that's coming from a female who's not particularly interested in all of the adolescent male bonding. I still don't like those boys (the brothers).
    ness and OceanView like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Most of the all-male scenes were boring and disgusting....but that's coming from a female who's not particularly interested in all of the adolescent male bonding. I still don't like those boys (the brothers).
    Agree on not liking those boys. They seem dirty. Worse though, is the Gorga husband- just puke right here and now - and ugh ugh ugh the Wakile husband is smarmy as all hale. How in the world do those women stand such skeevy, filthy men? No amount of money, I tell you, no amount whatever can compensate for such filth.
    Punkin, sparklete and OceanView like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm especially disappointed in the men who have daughters. What a bunch of classless drunks, all of them. And Tree and Joe laughing while Gia and Melania are disrespecting their aunt. Whether they hate Melissa or not, they should not teach their children to be so disrespectful. Gia acts horribly, as does Melania. It's sad to watch their bad behavior. But clearly there is no good example setting in that home.
    prhoshay, Imperfect1 and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I sure agree with all you've written here.
    I too have always used "went to" rather than "graduated from" which I think would sound a little pretentious....but it does bother me also that so many lie.
    About the skeevy men: never really liked Joe Gorga. Typical little man behavior in an obnoxious hot-headed Italian way....I say that from personal experience from having some of those in my all-Italian extended family ...not an uncommon behavior.
    In the beginning, I liked Rich Wakile but the more I see, the more I think he's truly gross way beyond average "skeevy-ism !"
    And what's up w/the two of them always doing personal things to each other, when drunk?? like this last time when one of them grabbed the crotch of the other.....I've tried hard to erase it from my mind so that's why the details are no longer with me.
    Funny.
    I have Italian in my family, too. But, Joe Gorga goes way beyond that!! Extremely sleazy.
    And, Rich Wakile is not even Italian. He's Middle Eastern. When these 2 get together, they act like a couple of 13 year olds!!
    OceanView likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Gia has a future for sure; Teen Mom, Celebrity Rehab The Teen Edition or as the next Ashlee. The sheer amount of talking back & hitting from the Gudice clan gave me a headache. I think if I had ever called my Dad "poopy head" I would be minus a tongue. Juicy Joe has his own room...interesting.
    Blk water...Chris & Albie Manzo and Greg each put their own money into this venture???? Scratching my head here but correct me if I am wrong but aren't Mommy & Daddy paying the rent on thier apartment so where/how do they have any savings? My son bought me a bottle of it. It doesn't have a strange taste but I just can not get past drinking water that resembles raw sewage.
    How many of you would go on a 5 day vacation with people you are no longer friens with? It's not like you pre-paid the trip.
    I have a feeling this will be the last year of the manzo.Laurita clan & am fearing they will be replaced by Melissa's clan. Way to ruin a family...put them on a reality TV show.

WHY AM I WATCHING THIS SHOW?????

Let me add this...if I was a business what was selling or considering selling BLK in my store; after that road trip to DC, I wouldn't have that product in my establishment. Dear LORD those boys acted like children; getting filmed getting drunk, drinking rounds of shots & then throwing up??? Give me a break! No way on Earth would I ever do business with that clan after seeing that!! Chris must be really desparate for cash. Brownstone pasta sauce...been done so much better already. LOVED they guy who said it was awful!
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 07-17-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    GabbyG, Storm915 and OceanView like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought he was talking about the actual pasta being awful, but I don't know how most people would separate the pasta from the sauce coating it, but I guess they could.

There are some things that guys should do in private...and that includes having "stupid guy time" together, out of respect for anybody else. I do like Greg the best (he shows more class, and I don't understand how he can stand to be around those boys) and, thank goodness, Chris Laurita is pretty well over his immature period. I guess everybody deserves an idiot period in their lives before the truly become mature adults....which for some, never happens. Look at Wakile and Gorga and the other "Fireplug Joe". I can't stand it when the women giggle at their repulsive behaviors.
    OceanView likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Gia has a future for sure; Teen Mom, Celebrity Rehab The Teen Edition or as the next Ashlee. The sheer amount of talking back & hitting from the Gudice clan gave me a headache. I think if I had ever called my Dad "poopy head" I would be minus a tongue. Juicy Joe has his own room...interesting.
    Blk water...Chris & Albie Manzo and Greg each put their own money into this venture???? Scratching my head here but correct me if I am wrong but aren't Mommy & Daddy paying the rent on thier apartment so where/how do they have any savings? My son bought me a bottle of it. It doesn't have a strange taste but I just can not get past drinking water that resembles raw sewage.
    How many of you would go on a 5 day vacation with people you are no longer friens with? It's not like you pre-paid the trip.
    I have a feeling this will be the last year of the manzo.Laurita clan & am fearing they will be replaced by Melissa's clan. Way to ruin a family...put them on a reality TV show.

WHY AM I WATCHING THIS SHOW?????

Let me add this...if I was a business what was selling or considering selling BLK in my store; after that road trip to DC, I wouldn't have that product in my establishment. Dear LORD those boys acted like children; getting filmed getting drunk, drinking rounds of shots & then throwing up??? Give me a break! No way on Earth would I ever do business with that clan after seeing that!! Chris must be really desparate for cash. Brownstone pasta sauce...been done so much better already. LOVED they guy who said it was awful!
    I was on vacation visiting my son and I bought a bottle of BLK water. I thought it had a metallic taste and it was a bit pricey for me to try again for something that looks like sewage runoff when I could get clean, pure clear water the same price or less. I never have quite understood why anyone would choose that over the natural, clear stuff. That scene with the boys turned me off as well. I imagine it would be hard enough to convice people to go for black water, so acting professional when promoting it should have been first priority.
    OceanView likes this.

You got my exact point Starbucks! I get "guy time". I have 2 grown sons so yep I sure do understand. The point I was trying to establish is that you are a reflection of your business especially if you are a new business. As a vendor I would question if I would want to continue doing business with people who had no problem with being filmed while on a business trip to promote this venture & getting wasted. That is just my opinion. I would be questioning how serious they really were about their company and quite frankly who was managing their financial books.
    My oldest son manages a sports bar but will never drink while at his bar eventhough customers are constantly buying him drinks. He passes the drink token on to another customer. He said he represented the business & drinking there was not right.

BTW...my youngest son thought blk tasted like mud. I had trouble drinking water that isn't clear.
    OceanView likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I just watched this week's epi last night.

Rich W what a complete IDIOT to yell out "get me a tampon because my wife just cut my ***** off and I am standing here bleeding" JERK JERK JERK. How absolutely embarassing for Kathy and for the man that owns the
    "Gelatto" shoppe. You could see how totally uncomfortable Kathy and the shop owner were with Rich. JERK JERK JERK. Whose husband would ever SCREAM something like that in a store???? JERK JERK JERK

Joe Gorge is a gross disgusting pig and I do not believe they have sex every night just do not believe him. He comes on SOOOOOO STRONG as this AMAZING STUD with his pal TARZAN that I just do not believe him. ITS ALL FLAP TALK for the cameras. ALL.FOR.THE.CAMERAS.

Gia and the family making fun of Melissa in the limo to Beatstock I wonder what Melissa will think of all that when it comes time for the Reunion show. As she was so welcoming of Tre's family at Beatstock all this hugging and "I love you, Gia" while just earlier Gia was making fun of her and Melania says she 'hates' her and the TROLL just laughs at them all. YUP - Juicy is a TROLL. I was so disgusted by Gia at 11yo acting so smug and rude towards her Aunt (in the limo) that I could care less how she did at the show.

BLK = no way am I ever drinking BLACK water it looks awful. I looked it up on AMAZON and it is $55.00 for a case of 24 bottles. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!! Nope, I am sticking to my supermarket brand of CLEAR water that is $2.99 for a case of 24!!!!!!

And the Manzo's and Greg all getting so drunk so unprofessional, so immature, all such CLOWNS and then we have BROWNSTONE SAUCE 3 JARS for $24.00 again, Nope, sticking to CLASSICO!!!
    Punkin, GabbyG, sparklete and 1 others like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread