+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

omg! i mean teresa is a pain in the butt and all, but that was totally ridiculous. my mother would have spanked me right in the middle of that class. i am liking gia less and less this season. her and that milania are hellish terrors.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Boy....nasty "mama shove" from Gia at her dance tryouts....
    Lizard, momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    ABSOLUTELY agreed.
    I don't at all like how the Rosie storyline is being handled, but facts are facts: She agreed to it. HAD to. I can easily see this going down like Snow Bunny said.
    How very right you are! When you sign up for those shows, you know ahead of time, that you may not be portrayed the way you'd like and the object of discussion by all.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    Um. I think that's a little extreme. Being mouthy at that age is not something that's going to define you for the rest of your life as long as your parents deal with it appropriately.
    Ahhh, but that's the problem .....there's no way that Tre and Juicy will deal with it appropriately so logic says she'll continue to be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i think you've hit the nail on the head with rosie . . . .
    i don't think she's uncomfortable with her family's "meddling" in her love life tho . . .
    Have to disagree with you here. Rosie's feigned bravado makes her appear that she's not bothered but when you listen to her talk, she's still very insecure (about a lot of things), somewhat immature and just really coming to terms with her sexuality in a more positive way....not that she didn't know it for quite awhile but sort of put in on the back burner.
    I love this girl and sincerely hope that this doesn't affect her negatively...I think she's strong in many ways so maybe.
    It's obvious how Bravo has manipulated it....since Rosie has had girlfriends before....she didn't need her sister to go to a gay bar. That was totally Bravo. As was the girl who came to dinner....JMO

FORT Fan

They've shown Melania beating the crap out of her baby sister (throwing her, pulling hair, etc.) more times than can be counted. You might note that Juicy did not challenge her or punish her for the poop head comment. His response, "what did you say" and then he walked away. That kid is evil and doomed.
    Prism and Imperfect1 like this.
    Trust Me!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

omg! i mean teresa is a pain in the butt and all, but that was totally ridiculous. my mother would have spanked me right in the middle of that class. i am liking gia less and less this season. her and that milania are hellish terrors.
    I agree. I would have been given a quick, definite "alignment", right then and there, but I can't blame Gia because her parents do not provide her with discipline. Some parents are, truly, afraid, to set structure and teach manners and rules. On the other hand, I can understand Gia not wanting her hovering, helicoptor mother not to embarrass her in front of the other children. Gia should have been taught certain things from babyhood, and she wasn't. I'm thinking her parents thought her behaviors were "cute".
    buttahfly likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

berkley college has NOTHING to do with the university of california, berkeley. they aren't even spelled the same.
    Actually they are spelled the same. Teresa's alma mater is Berkeley College of NJ named after the township the main campus is situated in.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

it wasn't spelled that way in the post i responded too. either way it goes, it still has no relation to my alma mater UC Berkeley

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Actually they are spelled the same. Teresa's alma mater is Berkeley College of NJ named after the township the main campus is situated in.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Our Rhodes Scholar, Teresa probably spells it 'Birkly'!!
    candor likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Lololololoololololol!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    our rhodes scholar, teresa probably spells it 'birkly'!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Our Rhodes Scholar, Teresa probably spells it 'Birkly'!!
    I was certainly surprised to read that Melissa Gorga graduated from college....somehow I didn't picture any of these lovely folks having graduated from any college.
    Wonders never cease!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Prhoshay, I totally apologize for misreading your post. You obviously didn't need a lecture from me as apparently your head is in a good place and I'm embarassed for thinking otherwise. Maybe I'm just too opinionated to read others opinions objectively. I'm an idiot sometimes. Perhaps often. I got a few INFRACTIONS from mods in the political thread before the last presedential election because I made some unintentionally insulting and imprudent remarks in my political zeal. I decided it was best to stay away from politics and go back to lurking and keeping my comments to myself. I am sorry if my remarks were offensive. It's a good reminder to me that I am better at reading others posts and giving "Likes" when others express my opinions. I've been here since John started the FORT in 2003 and have a pitifull number of posts because lurking and reading all 'you alls posts is so much safer than sticking my foot in my mouth! Loving the FORT!
    Punkin, what a sweet touching post! I was very moved by your heartfelt comments, and I too have been chastised by other posters and the mods for stating what I believe about certain issues. But I also am open minded, and really appreciate being educated to other people's points of view, and I sometimes realize that I've been totally wrong in my own. Maybe, in a way, it's a kind of learning curve, but either way, please join us more by posting more, and if some of us disagree, we'll talk it out.

+ Reply to Thread