+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2857Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Didn't see the episode but thing is Rosie agreed to participate in this show. She could have remained in the background like she did last year but she resonated with the viewers so Bravo most likely decided to offer her a more substantial paying role & coming out was most likely part of that deal.
    I personally like Rosie but I dislike the rest of the cast to the point where I seldom watch. I hate screaming & yelling.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Prhoshay, I totally apologize for misreading your post. You obviously didn't need a lecture from me as apparently your head is in a good place and I'm embarassed for thinking otherwise. Maybe I'm just too opinionated to read others opinions objectively. I'm an idiot sometimes. Perhaps often. I got a few INFRACTIONS from mods in the political thread before the last presedential election because I made some unintentionally insulting and imprudent remarks in my political zeal. I decided it was best to stay away from politics and go back to lurking and keeping my comments to myself. I am sorry if my remarks were offensive. It's a good reminder to me that I am better at reading others posts and giving "Likes" when others express my opinions. I've been here since John started the FORT in 2003 and have a pitifull number of posts because lurking and reading all 'you alls posts is so much safer than sticking my foot in my mouth! Loving the FORT!
    Punkin, I thank you for the apology, but I was not offended by your post! It was well-worded.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Boy....nasty "mama shove" from Gia at her dance tryouts....
    Dragonlady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    . . . thing is Rosie agreed to participate in this show. She could have remained in the background like she did last year but she resonated with the viewers so Bravo most likely decided to offer her a more substantial paying role & coming out was most likely part of that deal.
    ABSOLUTELY agreed.

I don't at all like how the Rosie storyline is being handled, but facts are facts: She agreed to it. HAD to. I can easily see this going down like Snow Bunny said.

Far as Rosie trying to find a partner . . . I seem to remember, in a couple of PIs, Kathy saying how she'd previously met two of Rosie's girlfriends. One, she liked. One, she didn't. At ALL. So, it's not like Rosie's not been out there before. But, then again, she's never been on a hunt for an SO on a TV SHOW, before, that I know of.

And, TPTB are taking advantage of that, and she (and Kathy) are going along with it and playing into the Bravo storyline, seems like.

Just random observations, thoughts, and MHO.
    Last edited by ness; 07-11-2012 at 12:31 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Boy....nasty "mama shove" from Gia at her dance tryouts....
    and let's not forget the other daughter calling her father "poop." (at least, I think it was poop).....and didn't she or another daughter call him a troll once?
    And what's wrong with me, being shocked and surprised that these kids are allowed to speak that way to their parents??
    And when will I catch on to who these people really are??
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fan

Melania called Joe "poop" and "troll". She'll have a juvie record by the time she's 12. Mark my words.
    Trust Me!

FORT Fogey

Um. I think that's a little extreme. Being mouthy at that age is not something that's going to define you for the rest of your life as long as your parents deal with it appropriately.

berkley college has NOTHING to do with the university of california, berkeley. they aren't even spelled the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Seems like Postpartum Syndrome is the newest excuse for bad behavior in NJ. I was just reading about Jacqueline punching Caroline years ago and Caroline said it was due to good ol' Postpartum also!!
    Nobody is held responsible for their actions because it's always some other reason than just bad judgement with these witches.

I, too, read that Teresa went to Berkley College.....I saw that it has a college in Newark, NJ.....but it can't be the same college as the one here in Berkley, CA......That's difficult for even a straight A student to get into....how on earth did Teresa go thru 4 years of college??? she has no brains to begin with, let alone act/speak like someone with a good college education.
    For some strange reason, I enjoy watching these cave women behave badly......but, Bravo, please don't insult me/us by trying to sell big fat lies, like Teresa's education!

I also loved all the hurried tap dancing Teresa did when she said something like she'd like to punch/hit Caroline (was it Caroline?? somebody tho) and she backtracked like crazy so she wouldn't seem like a violent person. Baloney. Teresa would love to punch out somebody who got in her way.

And I don't think "went to" is the same thing as "graduated from," either. Just because she didn't get through 4 years, it's not a lie to say she "attended" a certain college.

i think you've hit the nail on the head with rosie . . . .

i don't think she's uncomfortable with her family's "meddling" in her love life tho . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Rosie strikes me as emotionally, socially (and maybe even developmentally) delayed. She's immature, in her 30 's, and living with her mom (possibly unemployed?). The fact that she is just beginning to be interested in dating doesn't surprise me, at all. Hers might be the only true storyline Bravo is offering us this season.

+ Reply to Thread