+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2786Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

That theraphy session Tre and Joe G went to was a joke. If that was a real therapist/psycologist, they need a refund. They made it sound like one session was enough and all is good! Pathetic. I may have to stop watching this one.

Loved Rosie and Kathy at the gay bar. Too funny. Oh, and there mom..... how sweet was she.

I caught the last minute or 2 of this last night. I heard Joey asking Teresa about the story in one of the gossip magazines about Joey kicking theri parents out of their home. Teresa blamed Jacqi for leaking the story but isn't it Teresa who has been interviewed, photographed & paid by the gossip magazines? I don't ever recall Jacqui being on any cover but then again I never buy/read those things.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Best line of the entire season was when Teresa said she doesn't keep things in her head. Seriously!
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    That theraphy session Tre and Joe G went to was a joke. If that was a real therapist/psycologist, they need a refund. They made it sound like one session was enough and all is good! Pathetic. I may have to stop watching this one.
    I think the therapist was fine and he basically gave up....he could have kept them coming back just to get $$....I got the impression that he realized that it was hopeless because they wouldn't listen to his advice...mostly Teresa. He was so right about what they should do/not do and Teresa completely ignored it...her way or the highway....and she hasn't a clue about who she really is....like saying she doesn't hold grudges!! hahahahaha
    About Rosie and the gay bar....I wish everyone would leave her love life alone....Some of these people act like it's a spectator sport, watching Rosie....I know they honestly mean well but it still makes it seem like something different than anyone else's search for a good partner/love. And it seems to really make Rosie uncomfortable and she seems so good-natured and almost shy about it. I really don't like the jokes they make, the big deal about Kathy going with her and that other rather somewhat "loose" woman.
    They should just let Rosie handle her own life...sometimes it makes the whole thing seem so "out of the ordinary" for a group of people who would just like to be treated like everyone else. Richie (or whatever his name is) almost makes it seem creepy w/his pervy-ness. JMHO
    ness, Poppy Fields and sparklete like this.

Sorry for double post but I thought it was funny that Caroline commented that Ashley was trying very hard to be different from her mother and listed off the ways...excuse me but except for the change of hair color, Ashley is doing everything her mother did. I'm pretty sure there's a tattoo on Jacq's body, the lips are definitely inflated, as are the boobs...I'm sure Ashley's will be enlarged someday also....
    And what really gets me is that everyone complains about what Ashley does...I'd like to know who funds this girl's activities.....tattoos, lip enhancements, hair color changes are not free. And probably costs more than Ashley makes....IF she has a job at all!!
    Jacq and Chris also gave her money and she used it to do all kinds of stuff they didn't like and yet, they continued to do supply her with the means to do it.
    ness likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Sorry for double post but I thought it was funny that Caroline commented that Ashley was trying very hard to be different from her mother and listed off the ways...excuse me but except for the change of hair color, Ashley is doing everything her mother did. I'm pretty sure there's a tattoo on Jacq's body, the lips are definitely inflated, as are the boobs...I'm sure Ashley's will be enlarged someday also....
    And what really gets me is that everyone complains about what Ashley does...I'd like to know who funds this girl's activities.....tattoos, lip enhancements, hair color changes are not free. And probably costs more than Ashley makes....IF she has a job at all!!
    Jacq and Chris also gave her money and she used it to do all kinds of stuff they didn't like and yet, they continued to do supply her with the means to do it.
    Let's not forget the nose jobs.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I saw a bit more of this show last night:

Joey to therapist: Make my sister understand she is at fault. I am perfect

Teresa to therapist: Make my brother understand he & his wife are at fault but manily his wife is at fault. I am perfect.

I went into therapy & asked how can I improve & make myself a better person. I guess that is whY I don't have a reality show of my own. Then again I do have a moral compass. I cherish & love my family and friends. Oh and I am not bankupt morally or financially.

I know I don't remember when but wasn't it just very recently(last year or 2) that Teresa & Juicy mentioned in court documents that Teresa's parents were "gifting" the Guidinces a certain amount of money every month & that is what they were basically living on along with her BRAVO check. With that said, since they were living in a home paid for by their son Joey who is now paying their rent in a new apartment, how in the love of GOD could these same parents give money they don't have to Joe & Teresa??? Wouldn't they have bought their own home instead of having to wait for Joey to provide a nice ranch home or live about Juicy's garage????

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE???
    mom2 and ness like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    About Rosie and the gay bar....I wish everyone would leave her love life alone....Some of these people act like it's a spectator sport, watching Rosie....I know they honestly mean well but it still makes it seem like something different than anyone else's search for a good partner/love.
    Thank you! They're treating her like some special-needs relative or a gay mascot who needs help from the straights. This isn't about Rosie -- it's about Kathy and her friend trying to prove how open-minded they are. See, we're so supportive we went to a gay bar to help you pick up women, you poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Teresa & Juicy mentioned in court documents that Teresa's parents were "gifting" the Guidinces a certain amount of money every month.
    It may be too late, but I'm hoping that "gifting" doesn't replace the perfectly good "giving" as the verb of choice.
    Punkin likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't hear Rosie complaining about her compadres attention, and I know that she is perfectly capable. I take it she will speak up when she feels it's time....if ever. Of course, they will get bored with the "game" before then.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

ITA with DL in BOTH her posts . . .

I was watching the therapist's face and body language, and there was a point, it seemed to me, when he said to himself: "Screw THIS! These people are NOT listening to me, and I am NOT wasting any more of my time and breath to try to get through to them!"

Re Rosie and the gay bar . . . SURE I wish everybody would leave Rosie and her love life alone. Isn't it ENOUGH that she came out on national TV to her nephew and niece? But, NOOOOOOO . . . Seems to me like THAT'S not enough for TPTB @ Bravo.

Let's face it . . . since Kathy, Richie and their kids have been on, the only real times we've seen Kathy at the center of any RHONJ conflict were when she and Teresa got into it at Melissa's house (I think) and Richie threatened to burn the house down, if that's what Kathy wanted. And that time they were at the beach, when Teresa kept twisting everything Kathy said about KATHY not thinking being away from HER kids and working would work for HER.

There may be more than the two times I've listed above, and if there are, please feel free to shout 'em out, anybody.

Said all that to point out that Kathy is not much of a lightning rod to play off Teresa. Usually, regardless of WHAT Teresa says or does, Kathy always seems to want to make nice with her. That being the case, let's say a light bulb goes off in the collective heads (?) of TPTB @ Bravo: "Since Kathy's a part of this crew and Rosie is Kathy's sister --- and Kathy's never usually in the middle of any REAL conflict on the show --- why NOT pull KATHY into the spotlight more by using her as a foil for Rosie in terms of Rosie telling Kathy's kids that she's gay, Kathy and the other gal going to a gay bar to find Rosie an SO . . . and so on, and so forth? PLUS, that'll feed into the storyline about Jamie getting married, so it'll all seem like a natural progression of things!"

Of course, all of the above is sheer speculation on my part, but I bet I might not be far off from the truth of the matter, either.

Just sayin'.

But, definitely, yep, they need to STOP using Kathy, AND Rosie, as fodder for another shaky NJ storyline. Rosie, ESPECIALLY. I truly don't think they're doing us or any of the NJ crew any favors by parading her and her sexuality around as they seem to be doing.

Matter of fact, I find it rather depressing.

But, then again, she and Kathy are agreeing to play into this, too, so there ya GO!

JMHO.
    Last edited by ness; 07-03-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread