+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 751 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159559 ... LastLast
Like Tree2665Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

What bothered me the most was that Dina and Danielle let their daughters witness that disgusting behavior. I hope these girls don't grow up thinking this is an appropriate way for grown women to act, it's probably too late though.
    And did they really need to replay Teresa flipping that table 50 times in slow motion? And now they are going to have a two part reunion next week. I am so sick of hearing about Danielle and 'the book'!!! I won't be upset if they don't bring these housewives back! But if they do of course I will watch.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3511217;
    What bothered me the most was that Dina and Danielle let their daughters witness that disgusting behavior. I hope these girls don't grow up thinking this is an appropriate way for grown women to act, it's probably too late though.
    Dina's daughter left the room. Lexi even told the cameras that her mom asked her to leave, but she would have liked to stay to see what was gong on. I felt really bad for Danielle's kids seeing all that

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3511220;
    Dina's daughter left the room. Lexi even told the cameras that her mom asked her to leave, but she would have liked to stay to see what was gong on. I felt really bad for Danielle's kids seeing all that
    Yes, you are right. Lexi was in the bar area afterwards when everyone was still talking about what happened. I'm glad Dina told her to never act like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3511085;
    Hmm I don't eat Oysters and I have class. I just happen to not like Oysters or most shellfish. I wouldn't call them peasants because they don't eat oysters. Dysfunctional for other reasons,yes.
    I believe Prism was referring to their oyster eating technique. They all picked over their oyster and then the only one brave enough to eat one, Danielle, picks it out of the shells eats it. Not proper technique for anyone at the table. The proper way to eat a raw oyster is to pick it up, shell and all, and tip the contents down your throat. Making sure your get all the delicious "liquor" alongside. Very telling that these people were so squicked out by a raw oyster.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Dont care to ever try an oyster ... that will be one experience I won't regret not having.

The only "kids" left at the table were those over 18 ... and Danielle's girls. Quite telling, to me anyway. Even when it started going bad, she could have stopped and demanded that her children leave. Instead, she makes a comment that at least her kids don't see her drunk at 2/3 in the morning ... no, but they have met and made a relationship with every horndog you've been intimate with, and now that this show is out they know you for a sexaholic. Very Proud Momma Moments Indeed.

Dina or Caroline ... really, who cares which one it really was? If there was a book with a mugshot of someone close to my family I'd be investigating too. And these people are human, so when someone brings it to them they're gonna get pumped up on the juicy drama.

Teresa ... who cares if she flipped a table? She didn't hurt anyone and now Danielle knows not to imply that she's slow. Love that she flung Albie (or his brother?) across the room. That was funny, and the boy was impressed.

Jacqueline ... don't know what to say about her. I haven't made my mind up yet.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Danielle sure was grasping at straws at the end of the show last night when she commented on Theresa's old house and her linoleum floors. Kumamoto oysters are the best, once you have had one you will never go back! Of course these tackettes wouldn't appreciate them!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3511349;
    Jacqueline ... don't know what to say about her. I haven't made my mind up yet.
    While I don't believe that people should blindly side with family members no matter what the circumstances, she didn't have to become hysterical waving her arms around and shouting "you're a liar, you're a liar" to her sister-in-law. That was way over the top, and I guess seemed more so since she had been portrayed as so mild-mannered up to then. She could have expressed her support of Danielle (however misguided) in just as clear a way, such as "Dina, that's not what happened ... this is what happened" ... and then gone on and explained. Her husband was also supportive of Danielle without yelling his head off like a lunatic.

Obviously, most of these people do not know how to handle tense situations in a reasonable manner. The worst is Danielle, knowing full well she was going to cause trouble and bringing her girls to witness it.

As far as the oysters, and these people not knowing how to eat or appreciate them, who cares? That shows absoutely nothing about them except that they don't particularly like oysters. I bet if you took a survey of the general population, far more than half would say they find raw oysters unappetizing.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3511349;
    she makes a comment that at least her kids don't see her drunk at 2/3 in the morning ...
    What was that all about? Who was she referring too in the room? I find it very hard to believe with all the crap she loads onto those girls that she puts the break on them seeing her drunk at any time of day. Right.

Seeing the 'directors cut' last night was for the most part a repeat of the finale. This episode did, however, make Danielle look worse in my eyes. What was that crap she was talking about outside of the restaurant? Besides another inappropriate displace of mothering. It broke my heart when her youngest said 'MOM STOOOOOOOOP' even if she was talking about something completely unrelated to the way she was acting. OH and I'm pretty sure she was a little tipsy then.

What was Teresa getting on Joe about in the bar?

Why, with all the crap that went down, did Danielle stay? That must have been the producers doing. If I had gone through any of that I would have been leaving as soon as I said my piece.

The reunion should be good.

I think Jaqueline has a history with Dina that gears more to the negative side. Early on in the season Dina mentioned that she is not as close to Jaqueline anymore. Something must have happened. With the way they portrayed Jaqueline, I doubt it was her who caused an issue. And during the finale Jaqueline kept stating that the whole town knows something but would never say it. I think there is a lot of stuff we don't know about Dina. I don't find that Jaqueline did anything wrong with speaking her mind. She kept to herself and was trying to not get involved and when she heard an outright lie she called Dina out on it. The family ties of loyalty is strained between Dina and Jaqueline anyway so she had every right. I think Jaqueline had done a pretty good job of staying out of the drama throughout the season. From what we saw she wasn't two faced or blabbed to either of them what each other were saying about each other. She obviously needs a little more backbone but she is one of the few people on the show that I find redeemable. I do agree she could have handled herself a little better by not flailing her arms about but at least she didn't just sit there. Whether you agree with who she defended or not at least she stood up and was a friend. Danielle is a mess and the book should never have been brought to dinner but it was and the attack on both sides was distgusting. I hope their is another season, cause I am hooked.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3511440;
    What was that all about? Who was she referring too in the room? I find it very hard to believe with all the crap she loads onto those girls that she puts the break on them seeing her drunk at any time of day. Right.

Seeing the 'directors cut' last night was for the most part a repeat of the finale. This episode did, however, make Danielle look worse in my eyes. What was that crap she was talking about outside of the restaurant? Besides another inappropriate displace of mothering. It broke my heart when her youngest said 'MOM STOOOOOOOOP' even if she was talking about something completely unrelated to the way she was acting. OH and I'm pretty sure she was a little tipsy then.

What was Teresa getting on Joe about in the bar?

Why, with all the crap that went down, did Danielle stay? That must have been the producers doing. If I had gone through any of that I would have been leaving as soon as I said my piece.

The reunion should be good.
    I think it was Caroline who replied to the drunk at 2am accusation by saying that Teresa doesn't like to leave her kids with a sitter. So that was at Teresa.

Teresa was mad a Joe for making nice with Danielle after the blowup.

If I never hear about Teresa's and Joe's sex life again, it'll be too soon. I do think she was drunk or at least pretty darn tipsy in the restaraunt when she was going on and on about being sore, who's on top, etc, but I think it was in an aftershow interview that she said the table throw must have turned Joe on because they had sex after they got home. TMI

+ Reply to Thread