+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2787Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Agree that Tre's money problems, etc are her business. However when she purposely tells lies about others or to others then she needs to own up to it. Instead she deflects and places blame elsewhere. She needs to either tell the truth or shut up.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I don't think she was telling lies in those articles, but saying that her friends have been supportive of her in varying degrees. I think the lying happened when she was called out for even answering questions about her relationships with them. No one is "named" as far as I know. Of course, the other housewives pictures appear in the articles, but I don't think that Teresa has any editorial say about that.

Again, I think we are watching more Bravo crap here. Does Bravo really expect us to believe that every cast member picks up In Touch or OK magazine just to read about Teresa? And they bring it to pool parties? And buy it in the hotel commissary in Chicago? I don't really think anyone but Melissa would care that much. And Caroline's manufactured outrage over it is actually over-the-top funny. For me, it's comedy.

Teresa does lie when trying to evade the issues the others want to discuss, or not discuss in Caroline's case. But they are on her like white on rice, so I kind of sympathize with her in this case.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Apparently Jaq and Caroline haven't learned that people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I am just waiting for those same stones to boomarang and fly in the faces of the manzos and lauritas.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think some of the stones have ALREADY boomeranged and are or have been flying . . .

The Manzos?

Albert having to leave that elected (?) NJ job of his because somebody found out that although he was SUPPOSED to be living in the district that the job is located in when he applied for it, he actually lives in a mansion in FRANKLIN LAKES? And HE said he lived in an apartment over The Brownstone? Like anybody was NOT going to find out about that and blow the whistle?

Please.

And as far as I know right now, there was some flap up about having Al pay back the salary money he got while he held that job.

Which I absolutely think he SHOULD be made to.

The Lauritas?

Among the things that were in the wind about them was the blurb/blip out there about Jac having once been a stripper. In addition, I recall reading/hearing/seeing something (I think it was in this thread, and I think maybe Poppy might've posted it? Or a list of things that were going on with them legally and otherwise that she posted after I said I was in the dark about some of the goings-on with these people? THANKS POPPY! Then I remember finding those on the web, too, after I looked.) to the effect of Chris having to file a BK himself and now facing lawsuits regarding "blk water", because he apparently once worked for the creators of it, and they have sued him because they're saying he left the company after stealing their recipe and going into business with it for himself. This is what is alleged, IIRC.

The Gorgas?

Of course, there was the flap that was up about Melissa having once been a stripper, too. Then, I think it might've been just as recently as last week that I remember seeing something to the effect that they've already put their McMansion on the market for 5.something mil, now their other house is up for sale for 500-something K, too.

Yep.

Much as they'd like to keep a lot of stuff under wraps, eventually, the wraps DO come off and whatever's under them does catch wind and go flying.

True, or not.

So I think the boomerang syndrome is already alive, kickin' and livin' in the good ole US of A, even as we type!
    Last edited by ness; 06-19-2012 at 05:13 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I believe Teresa has a problem recognizing truth and also knowing how to hold an adult conversation. An adult conversation is when people discuss similar or differing opinions and leave the discussion still respecting the other person. Also, when she is caught in a contradiction she always blames the one who questions her instead of correcting herself or acknowledging her mistake. Then she accuses that person of "not being on MY SIDE." News Flash: I don't take sides, I take in facts and make my own decisions based on my own opinions and not because my bff hates your bff and we can't be seen talking in the cafeteria at lunch or someone will blab ... !

I'm not really in anyone's camp, but I'm definitely not Team Teresa. Both she and her husband and her brother are just ugh. The others have their serious problems also, but I'd rather see them than watch Teresa and her husband interact. Or Joe Gorga be gross for the cameras.

I'd rather watch Kathy and her family. They're funny, entertaining and not disgusting.
    candor, ness, GabbyG and 1 others like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I believe Teresa has a problem recognizing truth and also knowing how to hold an adult conversation. An adult conversation is when people discuss similar or differing opinions and leave the discussion still respecting the other person. Also, when she is caught in a contradiction she always blames the one who questions her instead of correcting herself or acknowledging her mistake. Then she accuses that person of "not being on MY SIDE." News Flash: I don't take sides, I take in facts and make my own decisions based on my own opinions and not because my bff hates your bff and we can't be seen talking in the cafeteria at lunch or someone will blab ... !

I'm not really in anyone's camp, but I'm definitely not Team Teresa. Both she and her husband and her brother are just ugh. The others have their serious problems also, but I'd rather see them than watch Teresa and her husband interact. Or Joe Gorga be gross for the cameras.

I'd rather watch Kathy and her family. They're funny, entertaining and not disgusting.
    That's EXACTLY the kind of foolishness and BS that I have a problem with regarding Teresa! Bless her heart, she's so childish, so self-centered, that if it ain't about Teresa 24/7/365, she could give LESS than a happy damn.

And that is SO third grade and schoolyard. And she's, what? 40 years OLD, now?

Please.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Saw a pic of Lauren in a mag at the grocery store today. She has had weight loss surgery, has lost 30 pounds and has "38 more pounds to go". She looked curvy but good, and very happy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Saw a pic of Lauren in a mag at the grocery store today. She has had weight loss surgery, has lost 30 pounds and has "38 more pounds to go". She looked curvy but good, and very happy.
    I just saw her on the internet, and she looks FANTASTIC. Beautiful.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Really? Personially, I believe they were the primary reason that humans, as a species, abandoned caves as abodes. They were probably the first agriculturalists, giving us the sky gods and the beginnings of civilization.

And their men were pretty smart, too!
    LOL Not if you believe in the Ancient Alien Theorist. No way did man jump from apes - to cavemen - to having the brains to fly one to the moon, and more.

Teresa's comment about Jac: "She is smiling one minute and laughing the next. She's like a Heckle and Jives." I believe that was a literary reference. You know, Robert Louis Stevenson's classic, Dr. Heckle and Mr. Jives. LOLOLOLOLOL
    prhoshay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread