+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2786Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

No doubt and no question whatsoever that Teresa is the driver of the RHONJ bus, right now. Whether Teresa-fueled, or TPTB @ Bravo-fueled, she's it.

I mean, facts are facts: After Danielle took off, they just HAD to have a catalyst for ongoing show BS.

What I find to be very troubling about Teresa --- regardless of HOW she obtained her Resident Bitch show status --- is that she continually twists her words/outlook on any given subject to suit whatever will serve to make HERSELF look innocent at a given time.

Example from last night: When she and Jac were talking about the prospect of her and her brother going into therapy to try to work out their issues, how quickly did she make the statement that it was JUICY that forbade her to do so? Whereas before, in PIs, at least, she said something to the effect of: "We don't need to do that. We're old-school Italians and we work our problems out inside the family."

But, AGAIN, last night, talking to Jac, all of a sudden, it was: "Joe told me NOT to!" And then in a PI, she says: "So what does she want me to do? Divorce my husband?"

To me, regardless of HOW Teresa wound up being at the forefront of all things crazy going on on RHONJ, right now, she CLEARLY has some issues going on upstairs that need to be addressed by SOME kind of professional assistance. She's making herself come across as a big pathological liar who also has a brother fixation, at the VERY least. In addition, she doesn't seem to be presenting herself as Parent of the Year, either, what with all the yelling, cursing, etc., that her girls continually witness going on between herself and Juicy.

And all that off-the-wall behavior might be getting her bills paid, for right now, but what about the damage she's doing to HER family --- especially those girls --- in the long run? Forget the Gorgas, the Manzos, the Lauritas and the Wakiles. WHAT ABOUT THE GUIDICES??? Hell, forget JUICY, too, 'cause he's DEFINITELY a lost cause! WHAT ABOUT HER GIRLS???????

I wonder if they're even saveable, at this point.
    mom2 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I think the whole therapy suggestion is hot air, and cannot begin to imagine Joe G. submitting himself to the soul-searching involved - not to mention the honesty. I'll bet he hasn't even found a therapist because this is just another Bravo subplot that will go nowhere, but will provide the rest of the cast endless opportunities for talking smack.

The whole idea of "sibling" therapy sounds whacky to me, unless it would be part of the recovery process for abused children - as part of their individual therapy processes. I do think they could both benefit from individual therapy to address other problems in their lives, though. But that's never gonna happen either.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The wedding was lovely.....all of the people on the bus from NJ looked like the Clampetts had come to town. What could they have been thinking with those hats???

Those were prrrretttty baaaad!
    SugarMama likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, Poppy, I don't see a therapy session of any kind happening, either.

And, shay, were you sitting in my head when they were airing that? I KNOW there are some horrendous fascinators out there, but my God, those were BEYOND horrific!

I wonder did TPTB pick THOSE out, too?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Chewbacca could have that hairline raised from here to eternity, but it's still going to go looking for its buddy, the eyebrows everyday!!!
    LMAO...It's like the old saying: small forehead, small brains. And boy does Teresa fall dead center into that category!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, now that you mention it I remember, as a child, that people would suggest that people with hairlines like that were not too smart. I always wondered where that came from. Maybe it's from what you've cited!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, but those Neanderthals had some pretty big foreheads.
    But I definitely agree that Teresa is just not that bright and it aids in her being so delusional.

FORT Fanatic

I like the idea of wearing hats to a wedding, but not the ones Caroline and Tree wore. LOLOLOL
    ness likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I saw a recent picture of Teresa with a higher forehead, but it was quite unnatural looking. It looked like she had it shaved, depilatorized, or Photoshopped. But more shaved looking than anything.
    Oh I would love to see a pic of Tree with a higher forehead.

I think I remember that Jamie and his partner requested the women wear British type hats, particularly "Fascinators." Probably why they picked such weird ones. Jaqui apparently didn't like the fascinator type....didn't like hats at all but I thought she looked great.
    Lauren is going to turn into a nag-y, grumpy old woman before she turns 30....She needs to get over herself and her unhappiness with her life....looks pretty good to me. Most of her problems seem self-made to me...so therefore, fixable.
    ness likes this.

+ Reply to Thread