+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I saw a recent picture of Teresa with a higher forehead, but it was quite unnatural looking. It looked like she had it shaved, depilatorized, or Photoshopped. But more shaved looking than anything.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe threaded?? Some things should just be left alone!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think my 3 months away have altered my perceptions. Sorry, I can't jump on the "make fun of Teresa's hairline" bandwagon. THAT is something she can't help. Her actions are one thing, but her hair is another....as it is with us all.
    Imperfect1 and norealityhere like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

No need to apologize!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Tree is accountable and responsible for her own behavior.

She needs help.
    Theresa may have issues, however there is not an innocent person on this show. Its all about using Theresa and her bankruptcy issued to hide the others who have or had bankruptcy,scandal and lawsuits like that prig Jacqueline.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Nobody is using Teresa, except for her husband, who verbally abuses her, and she lets him. After all Joe is "wonderful!" Teresa does provide a good distraction to their problems, though; I guess everybody is useful for something, but talking and deriding people eventually gets old and boring, too. The worst thing for Teresa is that if her circle STOPS talking about her.....then, what role will she hold within the group? Everybody has a part to play; when yours ends, what do you do then?? Reinvent yourself, I hope!
    momrek06 and Storm915 like this.

Not to get too tribal here (I don't care strongly enough to defend anyone on a TV show), but I do think that Teresa has probably earned the dislike from her friends. It's pretty obvious that her so-called "jokes" are mean-spirited digs. No misunderstanding there, no matter how she tries to spin it.
    Last edited by candor; 06-08-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    mom2, GabbyG, Storm915 and 1 others like this.

Lovely wedding. Loved the personal vows and butterflies. Anybody who had been married will tell you the presence of family is one of the most memorable things for the day. I guess some of the ones not being there did so because they did not want to share the negativity of their personal affairs.

That Theresa and Joe making up thing is getting old. I do not care. I like that Joe has good intention though.
    Theresa on The View said she was mad because the relatives did not tell her they weregoing yo be on the show. If I was them I would not tell her either.
    You can do it!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

The fact that none of these people seem to be able to enjoy themselves at a pool party or a wedding reception without snarking about Teresa makes me clearly see the directing hand of Bravo. I guess they felt that a gay wedding celebration would not be interesting enough without the b.s.

I can hardly blame Dina for skipping it. She's had enough of Bravo to last a life time.
    Punkin and SugarMama like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Honestly, you just know a Bravo producer prompted them to say something about Teresa in the middle of having fun. I know when I'm having fun at a party I always play Debbie Downer about family feuds. Not. And I do believe they do the same with all the cast.

I love how Teresa has absolutely NO blame at all in anything that ever happened. It's all Joe, and his witchy wife Melissa. It all started when he got married and he started choosing her over Teresa ... DUH. Have you listened to the vows?? "Forsaking all others ... "

Also, when Jacqueline questioned her about the article Teresa's defense was "Oh, I have no control over what they print, I just show up for the cover pictures," I would have loved for someone to point out that if it had been anyone else posing for cover pictures and not caring if they made up stories (or twisted quotes) about Tre and Joe then she would have ripped them apart.

Joe is Mr. Inappropriate, doesn't care if what he says hurts Teresa or not. He just wants out. How embarrassing was that horrible display. Ugh. Look, I don't want to see anyone's intimate moments. I don't care who you are, I don't want to see it. Hetero, Homo ... keep it to yourself. (And for hi to reject her on camera was really telling.)
    Punkin likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread