+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I cant stand Caroline...wtf does she think she is? she does not get along with most of her siblings....if her life were so perfect, would she have a camera man and sound man following her around while she talks about how all these peoples lives are f'up are?
    she is a bored woman and soooo mean how she talks about her own daughter on national TV!
    Omg...if I have to see that scowl face on TV again, I think I will puke....like I said last Halloween......they should have made a mask.....remember....these people have camera crews and sound men following them around.....Caroline's life is so perfect.. at least half her family does not talk to her....HOW DARE SHE GO ON NATIONAL TV AND TELL EVERYONE HOW FAT HER DAUGHTER IS!!!!
    her daughter is perfect to me! weight is not what makes you a perfect human being! ok Caroline? whatever that radio station is that hired her are idiots!
    Caroline really does seem like a miserable human being. Wehter it's bullying a 10 year old, trashtalking her castmates behind their backs, lying about her own weight issues, or demeaning her daughter and siblings - she is the queen of mean. Her expression frequently looks like she just bit into a lemon.

And that radio gig was a *wink-wink* job negotiated by Bravo for a storyline - much like Ashley's unpaid "internship." It was not intended to last more than the storyline.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Since her daughter is on the crazy diet they had to make separate accomodations for her and were just talking about it. I was a fat child, and a medium weight or thin adult. I do not see Caroline as being mean to her daughter. I do think she could be a little meaner to her sons. I am not sure if that is because they are extensions of herself and her husband....not going to be mean to the husband but believes the daughter is tough enough to take stuff because she is.
    You can do it!

I rewatched last week's show. Gia wasn't bullied, she was having a 10 year old hissy fit. Every parent has gone through a few of their own with their child. She is no longer a child yet she isn't an adult.
    Her mother choses to put her in adult situations. Teresa is the one who poisioned her against Melissa & she is going to do the same thing with Uncle Joey. If I ever heard one of my children ever utter the word "hate" against one of their relatives there would have been some serious behaviour adjustments in their attitude. Look at the way she screams at her little sisters. Yea that phone would have been so gone yet Teresa ignores it. Oh Teresa wait until she hits those teen years.

I won't even discuss Juicy last night. What a rude & horrible man. HE is a bully.

I could never watch 1 minute of Teresa & Girls on Bravo. NOPE!
    GabbyG and Imperfect1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Re: Teresa's "fear" of dogs, "I have sweet blood, so I always get bittened." LOLOLOLOLOLOL What an idiot! I'm a cat person (currently have 5 and feed two strays every morning) and large or yappy dogs can intimidate me. But when my son and DIL got two huge Rhoadesian Ridgebacks and a yappy little Mini-Pincer, I learned to love my granddogs and am more comfortable around dogs in general. But, "SWEET BLOOD"???, WTH does she come up with these goofy ideas?

I loved all the open and healthy talk about homosexuality in last night's episode. I'll never understand how any family can turn against a family member who comes out as gay/lesbian. But I'm from San Francisco, one of the places where those who come from small-minded towns can come to live as who they were born to be without shame or conflicted self-esteem. There will always be pockets of racism and bigotry in society. But, fortunately those attitudes are dying out and people are more accepting of dfferences in others. Bravo to Bravo! If you are going to script a reality show, this was a good "script"!
    GabbyG, Poppy Fields and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Re: Teresa's "fear" of dogs, "I have sweet blood, so I always get bittened." LOLOLOLOLOLOL . . . "SWEET BLOOD"???, WTH does she come up with these goofy ideas?

I loved all the open and healthy talk about homosexuality in last night's episode. I'll never understand how any family can turn against a family member who comes out as gay/lesbian. . . . There will always be pockets of racism and bigotry in society. But, fortunately those attitudes are dying out and people are more accepting of dfferences in others. Bravo to Bravo! If you are going to script a reality show, this was a good "script"!
    Oh, BOY. I was ROFLMFAO when she came out with that! Teresa has ISSUES, y'all.

I loved this episode, too, for how it approached homosexuality. I could feel Rosie's pain when she was talking with Joseph and Victoria. And as I watched tears roll down Victoria's face, I choked up, myself. Considering this is RHONJ, this was a very important, moving episode, and I echo your "Bravo!" to Bravo.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Taking a break has brought some strange clarity. Plus watching her on Celebrity Apprentice, I've started to like Teresa again.

From what I've been reading online, she's not the only one to have financial problems (Jacqueline, Caroline serious issues?). Regardless, I've grown tired of the constant sneers towards Teresa this season! It's reminding me of the ganging up against Ramona/Alex in the last New York season by Jill/Kelly/LuLu.

While I don't celebrate anyone making mistakes and sinning, I also don't revel in others beating them over it! Not fair

So I've actually found myself NOT liking Caroline, Kathy, Melissa (no-brainer), and sometimes Jacqueline/sometimes not (which describes Jacqueline).

Watching Celebrity Apprentice, and watching this show with Caroline, it pleases me to know that Teresa didn't go out near the beginning.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Taking a break has brought some strange clarity. Plus watching her on Celebrity Apprentice, I've started to like Teresa again.

From what I've been reading online, she's not the only one to have financial problems (Jacqueline, Caroline serious issues?). Regardless, I've grown tired of the constant sneers towards Teresa this season! It's reminding me of the ganging up against Ramona/Alex in the last New York season by Jill/Kelly/LuLu.

While I don't celebrate anyone making mistakes and sinning, I also don't revel in others beating them over it! Not fair

So I've actually found myself NOT liking Caroline, Kathy, Melissa (no-brainer), and sometimes Jacqueline/sometimes not (which describes Jacqueline).

Watching Celebrity Apprentice, and watching this show with Caroline, it pleases me to know that Teresa didn't go out near the beginning.
    Watching CA Tree my opinion is that there are TWO very different Tree's. The Tree we all saw on CA was not the same Tree on RH.

What's up with that?

CA Tree did none of her talking behind people's backs like she does with all her family. Tree was not loud and screaming at anyone that did not see things HER way.

No, CA Tree was very quiet. ODD. Odd because we who have followed the RH for years were surprised by CA Tree.

Yup, TWO different Trees. I guess Tree can pick and chose what Tree she wants to be from day to day.
    KAREN

I didn't base my opinion ONLY on Celeb. Apprentice. It just enhanced it. Teresa has a TON of flaws. But so do the others. I can totally agree with Teresa when she doesn't want Caroline or Jacqueline coming down on her daughter, for example. BTW, the book Jacqueline was reading Gia regarding being a bad sport? I have that series of books, and it's geared towards kindergarterners and younger.... I was agreeing with Gia.... "gawwwwwwwd....stoppppppp! " How insulting to a girl Gia's age to read a kiddie book to her!

We're not privy to everything, but from what I've seen, Teresa can't win here. I think there's a LOT of editing going on, none of them are perfect, Teresa isn't THE villain, etc.

But I'm pulling for her because everyone else is pulling against her, and I know everyone isn't perfect. And what she's "supposedly" done isn't THAT great. Unless I'm misinformed, which is always possible
    Poppy Fields likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Oh, BOY. I was ROFLMFAO when she came out with that! Teresa has ISSUES, y'all.

I loved this episode, too, for how it approached homosexuality. I could feel Rosie's pain when she was talking with Joseph and Victoria. And as I watched tears roll down Victoria's face, I choked up, myself. Considering this is RHONJ, this was a very important, moving episode, and I echo your "Bravo!" to Bravo.
    I'm sorry, I completely disagree. When I watched that episode, all I could think about was how Andy Cohen (the RHW guru) is gay and is trying to promote the agenda. Seriously...TWO gay stories back-to-back? Contrived. To me, the whole Rosie in the restaurant conversation seemed completely contrived...ugh. (ed: I'm sure Rosie's emotions were real)
    Last edited by SugarMama; 06-04-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I didn't base my opinion ONLY on Celeb. Apprentice. It just enhanced it. Teresa has a TON of flaws. But so do the others. I can totally agree with Teresa when she doesn't want Caroline or Jacqueline coming down on her daughter, for example. BTW, the book Jacqueline was reading Gia regarding being a bad sport? I have that series of books, and it's geared towards kindergarterners and younger.... I was agreeing with Gia.... "gawwwwwwwd....stoppppppp! " How insulting to a girl Gia's age to read a kiddie book to her!

We're not privy to everything, but from what I've seen, Teresa can't win here. I think there's a LOT of editing going on, none of them are perfect, Teresa isn't THE villain, etc.

But I'm pulling for her because everyone else is pulling against her, and I know everyone isn't perfect. And what she's "supposedly" done isn't THAT great. Unless I'm misinformed, which is always possible
    SM, you did not mention anything else but CA so I based my response on CA vs RH. I am still going with TWO very different Tree's.

As far as Gia is concerned .. she was absolutely acting like a Kindergartener .. her tantrums out at family field day and then running into Jacqui's house. People will only treat her the way she ACTS. And that day she acted like a complete spoiled brat. She showed absolutely no respect for any adults at all. But she has acted like this since the show started years ago.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread