+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 802 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158558 ... LastLast
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

It sounded to me as if, as Teresa was flipping the table, she said something about her doing some(one?) in her house. I didnt quite catch it the first time, but in all the replays..."you had 19 ****** fiancees, you (something something curse word) in my house!"
    I think theres more to why teresa flipped, but i guess we'll never know. maybe it was the a-a-a-a-alcohol
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

First off I misprinted on here and I am sorry...it was not Caroline's blog where I knew about her husband being at work, it was the video preview on Bravo. I don't want to get a rep for talking about things that aren't true. Please forgive.
    I understand Dina moving around like that. When I get really angry or upset about something, I do the same thing. I can't sit still and my stomach does flip-flops and I actually think better "on my feet". That doesn't make me guilty of anything other than nervousness about a situation. It doesn't make me a liar(above mistake not withstanding)
    It is just my nature. Part of my family does the same thing.
    Dimwit had such tunnel vision on who she "thought" was spreading the book around(besides herself) that she wasn't listening to anything else. I would have definitely taken what she said at the end when talking to her daughters as a threat. I also would take her saying "I will come to your door and I won't be alone" as a threat as well. If she wants everyone to believe that what is in that book is untrue, then maybe she ought to change her behavior. Talk about the pot calling out the kettle. ....she stated only two things in the book were true....she got arrested and she changed her name. I have also seen/read somewhere that she admitted to being a stripper(which was in the book) and if all in the book were not true, why did she not get a lawyer and sue the publisher for slander????? I am not entirely sure what agency she worked for as a model and what kind of modeling she did. Anyone else know?????
    Theresa has a temper and it certainly came out tonight. I know people like her who are so angry that they spit nails and then two seconds later they are fine. It's like they just have to get it out and then all is well. Just how people deal with things....not saying it's right or wrong...just saying.
    Dina admitted her part in this whole fiasco...Caroline admitted her part in this whole fiasco....I am still waiting for Dimwit to admit to her share of the blame. She is NOT and innocent victim no matter how much she tries to play the part.

That trashy last supper was a nasty piece of work. The women - and husbands- are merely dumbass media whores; they cannot help themselves. All of them - right down to not knowing how to eat oysters - they have the palates of peasants. In every way. Is it just me thinking this, or is Bravo reaching further and further into the abyss, finding skankier, more smelly slime to fling around? I think the bad guys are the big paycheck Bravo creeps. I loved it when it was snark-worthy, but Bravo's making it smell like a stinking, toxic New Jersey bog.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3510854 View Post
    That trashy last supper was a nasty piece of work. The women - and husbands- are merely dumbass media whores; they cannot help themselves. All of them - right down to not knowing how to eat oysters - they have the palates of peasants. In every way. Is it just me thinking this, or is Bravo reaching further and further into the abyss, finding skankier, more smelly slime to fling around? I think the bad guys are the big paycheck Bravo creeps. I loved it when it was snark-worthy, but Bravo's making it smell like a stinking, toxic New Jersey bog.
    These people happen to live in New Jersey.

Let's not take cheap shots at the state itself or anyone else who lives in it, please.

FORT Fogey

I really really really want to believe that Joe is just down with us 'mos and that T saw him being felt up by some and he didn't mind it (much)...but...can I?

I mean he rose infinitely in my estimation by asking everyone to come over to a let's all calm down drink and sitting near to and talking to Danielle. Infinitely. Like - to a 'good guy' level.

I gotta say...Christopher Manzo is hella sexy. Yeah, Albie's handsome but not as sexy as Christopher.

Plus a venir

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3510854;
    Hmm I don't eat Oysters and I have class. I just happen to not like Oysters or most shellfish. I wouldn't call them peasants because they don't eat oysters. Dysfunctional for other reasons,yes.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I would have liked hearing more about that exchange that Dina and Danielle had which was revealed in the last few minutes of tonight's version of the dinner.

FORT Regular

Danielle brought the drama on herself and looked like she enjoyed what she knew was coming..she sat there with that ridiculous smirk on her face while everyone else tried to make the best of a horrifically uncomfortable situation they were all forced into. Danielle, obviously prodded by Bravo, produced the book and insisted on having the floor, and frankly I thought that Jacqueline, aside from her clown dress, looked like a dumbass for defending someone she'd befriended who never showed any redeeming characteristics, never showed anything that would make her a friend worth a second of anyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3511136;
    Danielle brought the drama on herself and looked like she enjoyed what she knew was coming..she sat there with that ridiculous smirk on her face while everyone else tried to make the best of a horrifically uncomfortable situation they were all forced into. Danielle, obviously prodded by Bravo, produced the book and insisted on having the floor, and frankly I thought that Jacqueline, aside from her clown dress, looked like a dumbass for defending someone she'd befriended who never showed any redeeming characteristics, never showed anything that would make her a friend worth a second of anyone's time.
    Danielle came in intending to cause drama. Who brings their kids along knowing you are going to cause a fight? What if things had got out of hand and someone started a fist fight or brought out some sort of weapon in front of her kids? Danielle's behavior Shows that she is nothing more than a lowdown nasty guttersnipe.

If Danielle is so upset over this book why doesn't she sue the author? Can it be because she knows she doesn't have a leg to stand on? I mean if she thinks its all lies a lawsuit would giver her some money to pay for that home she is squatting in.

Jacqueline wouldn't be welcome in my home. The woman went against her family to support a slutty harpy who came in and on purpose ruined a party and when she really needs Danielle she won't be anywhere to be found because she is a User! Jacqueline needs to learn her family will be there when her friends turn their back on her.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3511154;
    Danielle came in intending to cause drama. Who brings their kids along knowing you are going to cause a fight? What if things had got out of hand and someone started a fist fight or brought out some sort of weapon in front of her kids? Danielle's behavior Shows that she is nothing more than a lowdown nasty guttersnipe.
    Thank you! That's what I was thinking, why did Danielle bring her children knowing full well her intention was to stir up s*it by bringing the book. I hated how she was giving her children more details while she was at valet and then she lights up a cigarette! Now, that is class Danielle!

+ Reply to Thread