+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Ummm ... we don't say certain words about Joe: convict or jail or prison or .... !
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I read that Teresa is hoping for the spinoff so she can be the next Bethenny Frankel ... in terms of striking it rich.
    This is obviously a "rumor" generated by Teresa for US magazine. Kind of like the "rumor" she was being considered for DWTS - authored by her. She is the fulcrum now for the drama on RHoNJ and I can't see Bravo giving her a spinoff that might compete with the RH show which, by the way, would be a total snooze without her.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

I read that she's HOPING for a spinoff, NOT that Bravo is planning to give her one.

The rumor that she may be getting her own show is all over the net, based on an article in US Weekly...

https://www.google.com/search?source...w=1366&bih=596

and, is being slowly debunked.

Teresa Giudice Getting "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Spinoff Show? | Gossip Cop
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I am not sure who the TPTB think are going to watch this show. No one I know is watching Kim's 1/2 hour show. I watched 15 minutes...once. I can honestly say I really didn't give a crappola about Kim going wigless.
    I know for a fact I could not tolerate 15 seconds of Teresa's screaming, hitting punching, temper tanturmed spoiled brood. BRAVO missed her 15 minutes 12 minutes ago. At one time Teresa was really liked but after all of the shady business dealings between her & Juicy the tides have turned against her. I won't even get into all of the things Joe did to get him some hefty jail time.
    While I pity her children for being the offspring of these to idiots I don't pity them enough to spend 1 minutes watching their delusional mother spin truths to fit her personal perspective.
    NOPE...will not watch.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I am watching Kim's show, but I will not watch anything Bravo puts Teresa in besides NJ. I did watch Celebrity Apprentice, but that was for other celebrities and to me it highlighted how dim she is.

I don't need to spend 30 minutes watching her girls act up and Teresa excusing it, or Joe showing his butt and her excusing or explaining it away, or forcing her bestselling cookbooks down my throat. Never bought them, never borrowed them, never will.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Besides the last Atlanta reunion, I've never watched any other Housewives show but Jersey.

I DO watch Kim's show, out of sheer trainwreck fascination, I've gotta admit. Interesting. I feel sorry for Kroy, but then again, he chose that path and he's in LOVE, so he can't find his own a$$ with two hands, a flashlight and a road map, ANYWAY.

I DID watch CA, but not out of wanting to see Teresa, because I thought her general behavior would be more of the same off-the-chain back-alley-bitch-with-a-Jersey-twang thang stupidity. OK, so she proved me wrong on that one, and cheers to her for that.

But . . . Watch a show that features her and her girls?

No way.

First of all, even if I WAS interested, in the NJ world, I don't believe Teresa could even BUY any friends/associates at this point. So, seems to me like it would be centered/focused on her and those spoiled brats of hers. Pretty lopsided.

Can't take it.

Secondly, the whining, the delusion, the blaming everybody for everything that's gone off the rails in her life, without stepping up to the plate at least ONCE to say: "My bad!"?

And no, I'm not even factoring her "apologies" into this, because, until the day I take my last breath, I will not believe a one of them was motivated by sincerity at having realized that her actions/words hurt someone, and she didn't mean for that to happen.

Oh, wait a minute. I have to correct myself and take that statement back about her not recognizing anything stupid or wrong she ever did. In a recent show, I DO recall her saying (and even seeming to be SINCERE about it!): "Maybe you SHOULDN'T tell your husband everything!".

No kiddin', Teresa? REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLY??

By choice, I suffer a lot of fools on reality TV.

But Teresa is NOT one that I will suffer in a show of her own, for ANY reason. I see enough of HER trainwreck on RHONJ to last me a lifetime.

IF she ever even GETS a show of her own, that is.

And, again, I doubt that'll happen.

Then again, this IS reality TV under discussion, so you never really know, do ya?
    Last edited by ness; 06-02-2012 at 03:02 PM.
    mom2 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

It would not be goodfor her kids. And I am not that interested in Theresa. I think the show would be plenty interesting....much better without her. Add the cousin...maybe add a younger. lady who is getting married or having kids
    You can do it!

I think this is a fantasy promulgated by Teresa Giudice. I don't believe she's "been in talks" with Bravo about this, as reported to US Weekly by an unidentified source.

I cant stand Caroline...wtf does she think she is? she does not get along with most of her siblings....if her life were so perfect, would she have a camera man and sound man following her around while she talks about how all these peoples lives are f'up are?
    she is a bored woman and soooo mean how she talks about her own daughter on national TV!
    Omg...if I have to see that scowl face on TV again, I think I will puke....like I said last Halloween......they should have made a mask.....remember....these people have camera crews and sound men following them around.....Caroline's life is so perfect.. at least half her family does not talk to her....HOW DARE SHE GO ON NATIONAL TV AND TELL EVERYONE HOW FAT HER DAUGHTER IS!!!!
    her daughter is perfect to me! weight is not what makes you a perfect human being! ok Caroline? whatever that radio station is that hired her are idiots!

+ Reply to Thread