+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3470Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Juicy was given an extension on his court date yesterday to prepare his case. Prepare what? More lies?
    Trust Me!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Juicy was given an extension on his court date yesterday to prepare his case. Prepare what? More lies?
    He asked for, and was given an extension of the date for trial listing, in order to work on a plea arrangement. The judge ordered them back in court on 6/27 to either enter a plea agreement or set the trial date.

'Real Housewives' husband Joe Giudice given more time to negotiate possible plea offer - NorthJersey.com
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    If Gia wanted her mother so badly she has 2 perfectly good feet to take herself there. She had her temper tantrum because this is the only way she knows how to handle stress...scream, pout & cry just like mommy dearest. She will learn the table flip soon enough.

I grew up in 60's NE Pennsylvania. It was common for adults to reprimand you. My mom knew I did something wrong even before I did it. I think I had to go to confession every Saturday. That is just the way thing were. Even with my sons, the "mommy network" was very fast & efficent. I would not think twice if another adult called one of my kids out for misbehaving.
    Bingo. She ran off into the house just to get attention and wanted her mommy summoned to come to her. And Teresa knew she was having a fit, if Teresa was so concerned, why didn't she go looking for her daughter who was cleary upset and throwing a tantrum about the cheating?
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    He asked for, and was given an extension of the date for trial listing, in order to work on a plea arrangement. The judge ordered them back in court on 6/27 to either enter a plea agreement or set the trial date.

'Real Housewives' husband Joe Giudice given more time to negotiate possible plea offer - NorthJersey.com
    Well well well Juicy has quite the wrap sheet. Sheesh.

What a COMPLETE idiot to do what he did with by using his (law breaking) bro's marriage license and birth certificate.

I mean heck, his bro gets pulled over and its JUICY in the pic IDIOTS. All of them.

It appears from the article that he WILL get some jail time . time will tell.
    KAREN

I was really amused by his lawyer's comment that people on the show should not be discussing this, because it only involves "allegations."

Like Joe's picture on his brother's license is an allegation? If it were not so sad, it would be really comical. Sad for their families, because there is no way he won't be spending time in jail for this. He already turned down a 5 year sentence. I wonder what he countering with.
    ness and momrek06 like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Did any of you notice that when teresa first came into the room & saw Gia she really didn't seem upset at all? It wasn't until she realized she was supposed to say her lines & act all upset in front of the cameras.
    Look I have no problems with RHW being scripted. It's fine because it is just another soap opera. Just admit it already for crying out loud. The vast majority of us will still watch for the most part...then again no because I just can not stand the screaming at each other.
    alizarules likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I was really amused by his lawyer's comment that people on the show should not be discussing this, because it only involves "allegations."

Like Joe's picture on his brother's license is an allegation? If it were not so sad, it would be really comical. Sad for their families, because there is no way he won't be spending time in jail for this. He already turned down a 5 year sentence. I wonder what he countering with.
    Thanks for the link, Poppy!

I just finished reading it, and my mouth dropped open at Feinstein and what he said about people on the show having their say about this.

Whatever it is that he IS countering with, it will have to count among the biggest Hail Mary plays of all time, 'cause I don't see Juicy skipping the lockup behind this little adventure, either.

Or, maybe the judge is giving him enough rope to make sure he COMPLETELY hangs himself?

Oh, well . . .

Seems like Teresa won't have to be bothered with him bullying her for awhile, at least. And she might be able to get her head out of her rear and together enough to start divorce proceedings while he's "away".

But I'm not banking on that, given that this is TERESA.
    Last edited by ness; 05-30-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Well there is always a future for Teresa on Mob Wives.
    Punkin and ness like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I just don't understand how people can extend their time before a trial when they've had months already ... When did this particular event take place? This winter? Why in the world would he "need" an extra few weeks to get his defense or plea together??

This frustrates me, because it seems like only the guilty get this privilege. And he is definitely guilty, he was caught red-handed.
    ness likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Apparently, the defense is going to bend to a plea agreement that is not as favorable as they want it to be. They know they will lose at trial. So at the 11th hour they begged for more time to arrange a plea. The prosecution agreed. They don't seem all that eager to try it, either. But they have not sweetened the pot enough for Juicy, and it's possible they will not.

Juicy doesn't want to spend one day in jail, and I think this extension is about him realizing that he must. Both charges carry a total of up to 11 years incarceration and they are going to chisel that down as far as they can.

He was indicted in December. A summer trial would be pretty timely. But the the perioed between his arrest and indictment seems pretty lenghthy to me.

+ Reply to Thread