+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3274Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I haven't seen the whole episode but what I did see tells me even more that the only reality we're seeing here is that they once picked "Real" people. The rest has to be scripted. It just doesn't make sense anymore for it to be real.
    Maybe each week they're told what the story line is and they're to "improv" the scenes.

I no longer think there is any animosity between Teresa, Melissa and Joe G...just made up for drama.
    I just believe none of it is true.
    Poppy Fields likes this.

Part of me is beginning to think Teresa & Juicy's marriage was an arranged marriage. How many times has Teresa said they are "old school" Italians? Trust me Teresa Italians do go to therapy.

I am not really sure what do say about Jacqui & Caroline getting involved with Gia BUTTTTT Teresa you seriously need to get your head out of you tushie because if you think Ashlee is a problem wait until Gia hits 16 possibly even sooner & you have 3 more to go. It is the life lessons you teach them at 10 that carry through the rest of their lives.

Juicy doesn't want to be part of any group activities so he took his 3 other girls to the shore house...I thought they lost that last year???? How many of you would trust Juicy with your 3 very young daughters anywhere near water?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Poor Gia....what I saw was her mimicking what she has seen and learned at home. Gia also has control issues. I feel kind of sorry for her since she's just a product of her environment. I do think that when Gia asked for her mother to be brought into the room, when she was having her meltdown, that they took to long to got get "Crazy, Sr.". Teresa and Joe are really doing their children a disservice by exposing them to their ongoing lunacy.

And, seeing Teresa on Celebrity Apprentice, I could see why she seems to choose not to read to her children. She has reading difficulties, herself. I don't think that it's anything that couldn't be made better by practice, practice, practice, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This is my main gripe about putting non-celebrity kids in front of a TV camera. Gia is still just a little girl with big girl hormones just starting to flow through her body. I know I would not have appreciated anyone trying to reprimand my child then again Gia should not have been involved playing adult games where the winning prize is stinky cheese!

Those 'tween years are horrible.
    sparklete likes this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Saw Teresa on Wendy Williams yesterday, and I found it pathetic. All she does is make excuses for anything anyone asks her about.......Joe is a wonderful husband....he's precious and adorable, according to her......and her "friends" were in the audience to, supposedly, give credibility to what she was saying; she kept pointing to them saying, "Ask my friends! They know!". When Wendy made a comment about Gia's behavior, Teresa kept trying to get her to say that she was talking about Melania(sp?), but Wendy knew exactly which daughter she was talking about. Of course, Teresa tried to make excuses for Gia, too. Teresa is still in that deny, deny, deflect mode.

Teresa and Joe are teaching those girls to be doormats for their men. They see the disrespect that their dad treats their mother with, and they will allow the same behavior. Mom is treated like a doormat, so that's the way it should be? And she blows a lot of it off to "being Italian". Wonder if that is the behavior that Teresa saw modeled in her childhood home when she was growing up......I'm guessine "yes". Wendy asked about Joe telling her to "Shut up!".........Teresa said she says "Shut up!" back to him. Maybe I slept through that part. Wendy also told her that she thought that the relationship that she seems to have toward her brother is "creepy". Teresa just kind of hemmed and hawed, as I remember. And she's ALWAYS loved Melissa...she was in her wedding, why else would she have asked her to be her daughter's godmother! Wendy reminded that she was no longer #1 in her brother's life...his wife is!

The whole thing made Teresa look even more pathetic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I started watching her on WW and I had to turn it off. Their daughters don't have a chance at being able to cope in the 21st century..

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I think Tersea had a point alluding to Ashely and Jacqueline. Seriously, who gets a book and insists on reading aloud to a child engaged in a meltdown? Especially when the text is meant to criticize the child's behavior as being unsportsmanlike.

What Jacqueline failed to see is that Gia is an avid competitor and Gia knows the rules. In her world, cheaters get the "whistle" immediately. Gia blew the whistle on "cheating." Instead of comforting Gia by telling her that it wasn't, in any way, a "real" competition but a pretend one meant just for fun, Jacqueline chose to lecture her about good sportsmanship.

She is an idiot.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I think one of the things that bugs me the most about the Giudices is that they seem to let their girls run amok and nutsy and they just seem to shrug their shoulders with the "that's just the way they are.", without any real guidance and direction. Teresa seems to think it's cute, and it's not,
    mom2 and lilcountriegal like this.

I think Gia was treated horribly, at the "Field Day" for calling out the cheaters....none of the women, Jacqui, Caroline and Teresa, treated her fairly. She was demeaned and made fun of. I also hated the way Teresa talked down to her about getting her first bra.
    But then, consequently, I think Gia talks horribly to adults....but what else can we expect when that's how she's treated?
    Horrible people should not procreate!
    alizarules, mina, Prism and 2 others like this.

The 1st bra is a BIG deal with a girl. I cringe when I saw that. That should have been a private moment between a mother & daughter and not for broadcast for national tv. I shook my head at that. These poor girls don't stand a chance even IF Teresa would leave RHWNJ those girls have lived a daily life of hearing verbal abuse so that is their normal. 1 or more of these girls will eventually wind up on 16 & Pregnant or on thedirty.com.

Poppy I agree with you. Is Jacqui nuts reading a childrens' book to a 10 year old. Then she wonders where she went wrong with Ashlee. Plus it wasn't her place to deal with Gia. That is when you get her parent. DUH! You didn't exactly do a stellar job with Ashlee because you shipped the problem off to your brother & her father. I also still believe that Gia should not have been involved in any way with the adult game playing. She is just a tiny little girl. She could have gotten more than her feelings hurt! Jacqui should have also had a prize ready for Gia for being the MVP.
    I didn't hear the beginning of the episode until yesterday. Juciy is nuts! He would kick Teresa's parents out of HIS house. So disrespectful! He would be the one being shown the door.
    Punkin and sparklete like this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread