+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3449Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Teresa Giudice Earns $6K To Pen Apologies To 'Housewives'

OMG, Teresa, you turned your apology into a money making DEAL.
    KAREN

YEAH!!! Thanks MODS, for moving this back up to ACTIVE!!!!!!!
    mom2, ness and Poppy Fields like this.
    KAREN

As far as I am concerned she doesn't owe any of those sows any apology at all. They are just upset she is the only one making any money from their show. The rest all they can do is tweedle their ample thumbs while teresa is the one becoming famous. lol love it.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I have to wonder if "going away for awhile" is a Guidice family euphemism for doing time. Several people have used it to refer to Juicy's 10 day stint last year.
    I think we got our answer to this question (which I often wondered about) in this last episode. Guess the words jail and prison are never to be spoken out loud.
    I agree that most of this seems to be made up for drama by Bravo. There's so much that seems so inconsequential and just built up for entertainment...if you can call that entertainment.

Lauren did say that she fit into two size 8 dresses....maybe they make tents in size 8 because that's the only way she'd fit into one. But I guess it depends on the designer. In my closet, there are all kinds of "numbers" (size) on my clothes but they would all measure the same...so I don't get too hung up about the size label. I've got sizes 12 to 2 in there.

Melissa must be very grateful to the person who invented auto-tune. It was so obvious and I'm so over it. Guess she'll have to lipsync when in front of an audience.
    I also think she's playing the "Camille-Grammar-Nice-Person" role this season...very different from her previous season.

Watching Teresa now is like watching a fungus grow daily....her impression that she is now someone important is similar to Nene's (RHofA). Doesn't seem to take long before their ego grows huge and fast.

I find myself starting to feel sorry for Jacquline about Ashley...then I remember who contributed hugely to Ashley's ways. You can't keep giving and giving to a child and then expect them to get on with a life that doesn't have all the free perks that home does. I'm not excusing Ashley's behavior but Jaqui's only getting back what she taught her. Hope she learns since she now has two little boys still to raise.

As for the two Joes: and ....need I say more?
    Why, why, why do men continue to think that those "hangy-things" are sooooooo important!!!????

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I have always said that I don't fight fair....I am too small and people underestimate me. Actually, I didn't really fight much at all, but I was at the ready if I had to. You've always heard that you should be wary if somebody is too quiet! That would be ME! I got my tips by listening to the "bad boys" in the neighborhood, telling me what to do in which situation.

I remember a report of an elderly woman, who lived alone, being sexually assaulted by a much younger man who broke into her apartment. He tried to make her perform oral sex on him; she (who had teeth!) clamped down on his 'you know what', and did not let go until he passed out! She immediately called the cops! I've never been so proud of someone in my life!
    Good for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I'm starting to think that most of what we are watching on this show is pure fiction. Perhaps because it's safer than the reality of their lives.

Joe's black eye looked like makeup to me. We didn't see the fight on film, even though there were cameras present. Joe Gorga's telephone conversation with Teresa? I'm not buying that either. They have to have some content for this show and the ugly truth of their lives isn't on the table. I strongly suspect we are watching diversion. The Giudices, Gorgas, Manzos, and Lauritas all have huge legal battles going on, some of them criminal, and Bravo's not touching them.
    Poppy, I think you are SO on target.

When the fight was going on, they had sounds from it playing in the background, but what we actually saw was the girls in the kitchen going: "What the hell is going ON down there?" (Caroline, in particular).

Which just did not make a LICK of sense, to me.

I mean, if they could show Teresa flipping a table at a restaurant dinner, then show that donnybrook at the christening, and show the Manzos cleaning house at Melissa's at that Christmastime fundraiser they had, what were they backing off of by showing Joe and Rich going at it in Jac's house in the basement?

Please.

And, if you would, clue me in . . .

Everybody and his uncle knows about what the Giudices and Gorgas have going on that's breathing down THEIR necks, legally, but I don't recall specifically about the Manzos and the Lauritas. IIR, the Manzos are on the verge of having to file BK, possibly, because The Brownstone ain't doing that hot? And, IIRC, Chris may be in financial trouble because of failed business dealings?

What's up with them, and thanks!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I absolutely LOVE Rosie, and enjoyed her reactions to the kids.

As far as the black eye, even Richie said it coulda been either one of them. It was Joe's bad luck that he was the one flung into the candlestick. Get over yourself, Joe. No one (except Tree) believes you were ever all that.

Okay ... 1. Why in the world would any man grab another man's parts during a scuffle? Where I come from, that's just weird. 2. Why does Joe Guidice always taunt Joe Gorga about his height? It looks to me as if they are the same height, or maybe a sock thickness difference.
    Juicy going after Gorga about height?

Methinks misery LOVES company, don'tcha know!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    As far as I am concerned she doesn't owe any of those sows any apology at all. They are just upset she is the only one making any money from their show. The rest all they can do is tweedle their ample thumbs while teresa is the one becoming famous. lol love it.
    MsD . . .

From the standpoint of the others being jealous of Teresa because HOWEVER she's doing it, she's making hay while the sun shines, and they're jealous of her for that??

ITA with you.

SURE THEY'RE JEALOUS OF THE DEALS SHE'S GOT GOING AND THE MONEY SHE'S ROLLING IN!!!!!!!!

BUT . . .

Teresa is going around talking and stirring up $h*t amongst them as a way to keep herself in the center of things and the spotlight on her. Doing THAT, she'll have more to market to the highest bidder in the "Let's get that wild woman on OUR show!" sweepstakes.

And these are SUPPOSED to be her FAMILY and FRIENDS that she's doing this to?

Nah.

Not cool, in my book.

And yeah, I think she SHOULD apologize to them for doing her crap that keeps mess going amongst them, THEN complaining about them and "apologizing" to them for her actions in tabloid stories that she gets paid for.

She's no friend (even and ESPECIALLY to her family members) doing that. She's USING them to try to get her and her sorry-ass husband out of serious trouble.

Nah.

Not cool, in my book.

With a friend or a relative like HER, I SURE as hell wouldn't need or want any enemies.

JMHO.
    mom2 likes this.

Tre's family had no problem coming on a show to run her down so why she worry about their wuddle feelings. Tre had what 2 seasons before bravo went and found these hooligans and brought them on the show. Tre never ran her family down like Melissa and Tre nasty excuse for a brother has talked about her. If they don't like Tre then maybe they should keep her name off their tongues. They can't though can they because otherwise they become irrelevant they have no life without talking about,running down and or mocking Tre. So Tre is the one keeping them all employed.

What else would we have to watch on the show. The Laurita's pretending they aren't having their own money problems. I know we would be watching Caroline find more ways to call her daughter fat. We can watch Melissa make Kim Zolciak sound like an Opera singer or watch Kathy's eyes roll around in her head as she finds more reasons to continue to discuss Tre.

Yeah this show would be canceled if they did not have Tre to talk about.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wow! You are really a Teresa cheerleader! Good for Teresa!

I still find her pathetic, and damaged. Oh well.......so it goes..........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread