+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2661Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Totally agree about Juicy Joe.... He's a big acoholic and now it seems he has nothing to do but hang out at home with the kiddo's..... should give him more time for drinking and cheating on his wife.

I fee sorry for those girl's. Especially Gia. Someone needs to give Melania some ritalin.....or a downer of some sort.

I hope Ashley's gone for at least the rest the of season. I can't stand her and don't want to see or hear anymore of her made up drama.
    I find Teresa really annoying and I even think her husband is annoyed with her. He's no better and she's in denial about him. Gia shouldn't have to do all the things she does she should be able to just be a kid. Miliana well she's another story she a crazy kid.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Milania's been pimped out to Bravo as a little demon since before she could speak. She knows what is expected of her when the cameras are rolling.

Gia used to be a drama queen, too, but now at age 10 she seems to be entirely over it. Good for her. Notice we don't see Gabriella at all? She's been over it for 2 years. They'll be grooming Audriana to replace Milania before the season's out. Wait and see.
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I watched for the first time this season and am I the only one who thinks Joe Gorga is extremely creepy? He, IMO, is bordering on Perv....
    mom2 and Moontat like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

IMO there's something pathologically perverse and perverted about Gorga. He is a putrid, disturbed piece. I cannot call him a man, sorry.

When he was showing his wife the buildings he owns (so she didn't know previously? acted like it was a big surprise!) he said each building was for one of their spawn, then pointed to his crotch and said "this is what you get".

Ya don't get much creepier than that! He is repulsive to the max.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

Wow is where I'll start.

But really my concerns are Ashly (she looks like she been partying a little too hard. forget the blond her skin is a mess - ie lack of sleep, too much alcohol and really who knows what else.)

and, all jokes aside, I've been a kindergarten teacher for 9 years, there is something definitely up with Melania.
    Last edited by alizarules; 05-05-2012 at 07:03 AM. Reason: explanation
    mom2 likes this.

Please make Rosie a house wife. Less whine More cheer

It is good they did that FOR Ashley. She will have to work or really be with "her people."

"It is the life we chose." That is the truth.
    You can do it!

Random thoughts/observations . . .

JOE GORGA - Male skank. Somewhere in there, I suppose there's a decent human being. Then come the "poison" comments, the pointing to his crotch indicating what Melissa gets, etc., and so on and so forth, ad nauseum. The word "shame" obviously doesn't exist anywhere in his vocabulary, because he very obviously doesn't HAVE any. We GET it, Joe! Despite being 5'10" (or maybe that's where this all stems from), in HIS eyes, at least, he's a musclebound "Stud of the Year". Word to Joe: Honey, if you WERE SotY, then you wouldn't NEED to go around making those off-color comments so frequently, or at ALL. Melissa would be just wandering around with a silly, happy grin on her face all the time, and WE'D be wondering: "What's SHE so freakin' happy about, all the time???" And YOU would know that you wouldn't have to elaborate on why, or say one word about why, or imply ANYTHING. AT ALL. You'd just be grinning like a Death's head, too.

MELISSA - I don't blame her for being ticked about Joe telling her what Teresa said about Melissa allegedly being a gold digger. Obviously, Joe never heard the old adage: "THINK about what you say BEFORE you say it. If, after reflection, you realize that no possible good can come out of what you WERE going to say to somebody, then KEEP WHATEVER YOU WERE GOING TO SAY TO YOURSELF!" Not that hard to do, dude! Melissa really did NOT need to know about the venom Teresa was spewing about her. Everybody and his brother KNOWS that --- try though they might to be civil to each other in social situations, at least at this point --- there ain't exactly any love lost between those two. So, what was Joe's point in strolling by and tossing a lighted match into a pool of kerosene? He's coming across as not ONLY a skank and a perv, but a STUPID one, at that.

MILANIA - HOW old is that kid??? Whoah. If Teresa and Juicy haven't figured it out already, somebody needs to pull their coats and let them know that by the time that kid hits 16 --- IF she makes it that far, that is! --- she just might be on the six-o'clock local news with numbers under her chin in a mug shot, OR running Joe and/or Teresa down the middle of the street (AFTER treating her sisters to broken bones, bloody noses and black eyes, most likely!). After a very few years, I'd put her up against either one of 'em, and I'd be willing to lay money down on HER coming out as the winner in any family battles. All together now: "PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING NEEDED HERE!"

ASHLEE - Getting kicked out couldn't've happened to a more deserving individual. 'Bout time Chris grew a pair and took control of HIS house back from The She Devil. WHY it took this long, I'll never know.

JUICY - I agree with some posters upthread who feel that Juicy is a cheating alcoholic. I have to shake my head and wonder what is up with Teresa and why her self-esteem is apparently so low that she continues to put up with his foolishness. As for his constant comments to the girls regarding smacking/beating the hell out of them, etc.? Clearly, it never crossed his pea-sized brain that his girls will model the behavior they see played out in front of them by the people that are SUPPOSED to be their role models. Or is Juicy always on the verge of being so juiced that this thought never crosses what passes for a brain between his ears? Makes one wonder, don't it? A sorry excuse for a human being, let ALONE man.

TERESA - I COULD go on for pages . . . BUT . . . Even though I think I might already have a pretty good idea of what the answer is, I still kind of have to wonder just how stupid Teresa is. Or just how stupid she thinks the rest of the NJ Housewives --- and perhaps a good number of us in AMERICA! --- are? Joke! Yeah, right. Hijacking the get-together at Jac's to make an "apology" for anything she said in her cookbook that MIGHT'VE hurt anybody? Please. She just gets worse and worse, THEN tries to sit up in the tabs (and elsewhere) and wonder why no one (i.e., her former friends, that is) wants to be bothered with her? And actually says and seems to believe that its always THEM, and NEVER HER? Lord, HELP this woman, PLEASE. She TRULY needs You.

JMHO and random thoughts/observations.
    Last edited by ness; 05-05-2012 at 10:54 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Joe Gorga WISHES he was 5'10"......he's 5'5", on a GOOD day. My research says 5'5", 175 lbs

I hate that he is taller than me!
    mom2, ness, Uncle David and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Joe Gorga WISHES he was 5'10"......he's 5'5", on a GOOD day. My research says 5'5", 175 lbs

I hate that he is taller than me!
    LOL!

Well, then, Buddy LIED LIKE A RUG, because that 5'10" CAME DIRECTLY FROM HIS MOUTH on WWH when a viewer question about his height got through, Andy asked, and that's what HE said!!

LOL!!

Sounds like a BAAADDDDDDDDDD case of Napoleon Syndrome, to me!!!!!!!!

TEE HEE!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There's something almost incestuous about the way that Teresa seems to feel about her brother. I think this is why she seems to resent his wife so much!

She just seems abnomal, in that regard!
    AmyKay, gadmus126 and buttahfly like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread