+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2843Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I swear Teresa bears a STRONG resemblance to Chewbacca.
    Uncle David and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Or a drag queen.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

she looks really bad this season.

i've been a tre fan in the past, but this season her stupidity is too much to bear.

and wtf is wrong w milania?!?!?!? that little girl is evil! lol

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

I've always thought she looked like a drag queen.
    Prism likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I have to wonder if "going away for awhile" is a Guidice family euphemism for doing time. Several people have used it to refer to Juicy's 10 day stint last year.
    Prism likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've heard the term on "Mob Wives", "The Sopranos", and various mob movies (which I love!) so I think that's a pretty safe assumption!

And, how will Joe's macho ego cope with Teresa saying that she makes the money to support her family?? Does she or doesn't she? I'm sure she still doesn't know the half of what may be happening on Joe's "side of the fence". I would hate to appear as ignorant and she has appeared in this show. Her "deny, deflect, deny" mindset has driven me crazy...and has been consistant, I must say!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gawd, what a trip these heathens are! Teresa looks whipped this season; her pretend life has gotta be a hard grind, and even with cameras rolling she doesn't bother glamming for every camera moment like in the past. Poor thing really is glamorous but not pretty or attractive whether tricked out or not; how homely she is, big masculine features so oddly placed on her face. And what's with those girls of hers, they look exactly like her and they copy her insane mannerisms. Ugh. Well, I give Teresa credit for aggressivenese - she wants money and fame very badly and I think she works like holy hale for it.

Ashley is a clone of her mother; just that mom Jack hides it better, acts as if she actually has a purpose in life, when it appears all she does is make regular clothing and makeup changes. I'm not believing she takes care of the little tyke herself, she's just too wobbly to be a good mother. If she and hubby didn't change the locks, they should.

The Gorga woman says her new song is "number 9". Is that on iTunes or something? Hard to believe, but autotune apparently does wonders.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    So glad the first thing accomplished this season was getting rid of Ashley.
    Ashley's so stupid she can't even get on a plane by herself! Teresa is a mess; I feel so bad for Gia, who is smarter than both her parents put together. She's still a kid and has to live with two dolts for parents and an evil younger sister; sleep with one eye open, Gia!

teresa-rhnj-s4-full.jpg

Teresa does look like chewbacca. I'm pretty sure that Joe cheats on her all the time and he's an alcoholic. Now while she's out making the bucks, he can stay home and be Mr. Mom and drink wine all day.

Totally agree about Juicy Joe.... He's a big acoholic and now it seems he has nothing to do but hang out at home with the kiddo's..... should give him more time for drinking and cheating on his wife.

I fee sorry for those girl's. Especially Gia. Someone needs to give Melania some ritalin.....or a downer of some sort.

I hope Ashley's gone for at least the rest the of season. I can't stand her and don't want to see or hear anymore of her made up drama.
    Imperfect1 and buttahfly like this.

+ Reply to Thread