+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I am totaly with you, lilymax. Our lives are so complex, and I cannot imaginee exposing the decisions I've made in mine (or the outcomes of those decisions) to public scrutiny or ridicule. I guess I don't have the "fame" gene.
    I totally agree with both of you. I have a friend who has been contacted to be part of a reality show. I won't say which one & no it isn't connected with Bethenny in any way. I read just a small part of her contract. The production company basically "owns" you. They can & will edit/portray you any way they want and you have little to no input. Me personally, you could not pay me enough money to do this. I just told her to have an attorney who is versed in contract law to read the agreement over before she signs it.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fan

Moron! Please, please, please let him get the full ten years!

PATERSON, N.J. (AP) — The husband of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" cast member Teresa Giudice intends to fight charges of using documents belonging to his brother to get a driver's license.

Giuseppe Giudice, who is known as Joe, pleaded not guilty in Paterson Monday to second-degree wrongful identity and fourth-degree impersonation. He rejected a plea deal to cap any prison sentence at five years and could face up to 10 years behind bars if convicted.

His lawyer, Miles Feinstein, tells The Record newspaper the plea offer was harsh and he believes his client is being treated differently because of his celebrity.

Giudice's license was suspended when authorities say he used his brother's marriage and birth certificates to obtain a license in 2010.
    Trust Me!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's being treated "differently" because he's a buzzard! Gimme a break!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    He's being treated "differently" because he's a buzzard! Gimme a break!!!
    I don't understand how someone who was caught "red-handed" can plead not guilty. Are they hoping their "celebrity" status will get them off? I know we have a lot of lawyers on here.....can you tell me if he will go before a jury or just a judge? Thanks!
    CYA

People who plead "not guilty" are not really saying that they didn't do it, but they are saying "PROVE IT!".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    People who plead "not guilty" are not really saying that they didn't do it, but they are saying "PROVE IT!".
    This! And he can opt for a trial by a judge, only, if he wants.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I guess everyone's coming back for the next season ... I think it'll air after Atlanta? Teresa vs the rest of them. Sadly, I don't care for any of them, but Teresa least of all.

I've given up on all the RH series except Jersey (and BH if Taylor's gone), and I fear this next season will be the end for me.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I only watch Jersey, too. The premiere for Season 4 is April 22nd.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Looking forward to these loonies coming back!

anyone watch last night?

Teresa is a nutjob. She keeps saying that the comments in the cookbook were a joke that no one else gets. Did she not understand that her 'friends' were going to be reading these comments?

Ashley looks old and hookerish with the bleached blond hair. She seriously does not look like a 20 year old.
    Uncle David likes this.

+ Reply to Thread