+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2698Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    I'm done with this mess. Tre is entertaining but Stoopid, she has no filter or common sense. I don't think she intentionally tries to hurt people, I think she does most by accident, and then can't comprehend why someone is hurt by her comments. She's too stoopid to figure it all out, and no filter to put up an internal gate for it.

Melissa on the other hand is evil, deceptive, plays dirty, and tries to look clean. I'd take Tre anyday, and I'm NO fan of Tre, but despise Melissa just that much.

Carolyn is a big mouth bully, who has NO idea of what loyalty is herself.

Can't stand this fiasco any longer. Hope they all quit or get fired. Although my prediction is Tre will retain some fame long after all the others.

I completely understand how so many here are ready to quit watching this show. It isn't what it was...even though I'm very glad I no longer have to see Danielle.
    As with ALL the other Real Housewives, in the final analysis, nothing is "Real."

As for Jacqueline worrying about her past being exposed, she's lucky it was hidden for so long. So what if she did something she now regrets? Who hasn't?? I think she'd be better off just acknowledging it and move on.
    Although please don't get me started with the garbage that she was a poor single mom and had to support herself and the baby and there was no other way. Somehow "single moms" have become synonymous with poor saintly women, who's life is harder than most and must be understood and forgiven for earning money any way they can like stripping, prostitution, etc. Baloney.
    And if her past was brought up at the Reunion, especially if Danielle was brought back in, then that makes Bravo dispictable...not Danielle, not Teresa. It would only prove that Bravo will use it's "stars" and go to any extreme to get ratings.

Also, I saw something in Teresa's behavior and mannerisms on the Reunion shows, that made me think that she's not as stupid, dumb, ignorant as she portrays herself to be. I can't say what it was..it was only a gut feeling....something that seemed so different from the bimbo we see.
    norealityhere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Although please don't get me started with the garbage that she was a poor single mom and had to support herself and the baby and there was no other way. Somehow "single moms" have become synonymous with poor saintly women, who's life is harder than most and must be understood and forgiven for earning money any way they can like stripping, prostitution, etc. Baloney.
    It is my opinion and my opinion only that the reason that women resort to such low life jobs as stripping and such is so that they can continue their lifestyles as they have known it. In other words, Jacqueline probably didn't want to lower her standard of living and sought out ways to continue living the way she was...although, i can't see how her standard of living could be so high if she was divorced by the time she was what 21 years of age? I agree with you and it's baloney...it's just that these women don't want to give up the good life!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    ...Also, I saw something in Teresa's behavior and mannerisms on the Reunion shows, that made me think that she's not as stupid, dumb, ignorant as she portrays herself to be. I can't say what it was..it was only a gut feeling....something that seemed so different from the bimbo we see.
    I've always thought that about Teresa
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I think people get into it because of low self esteem, being around the wrong people, or hyper sexual activity. The first two happens to all of us at some point in time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I like about Chris Laurita is that he, pretty much, stays quiet.....doesn't require attention like the 2 "Fireplug Joes" by shooting off his mouth, trying to make himself look bigger than he is. I prefer his low profile.

And if he is in financial difficulty....it happens. I'm just glad it's not me and mine!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-29-2011 at 11:59 AM.
    mom2, Prism, Moontat and 2 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Just wanted to jump in and say that I found the reunion pretty upsetting. I didn't like how it was 3 against 1 and everyone was jumping all over Theresa. Actually it was 4 against 1 because Andy (who I usually love) was ganging up on her too. I'm not saying that Theresa is innocent or anything, just saying that there were unfair odds. Also, Melissa is obviously trying to act all sweet and innocent now because she is trying to do some damage control after seeing how she was portrayed this season.
    SugarMama likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What I like about Chris Laurita is that he, pretty much, stays quiet.....doesn't require attention like the 2 "Fireplug Joes" by shooting off his mouth, trying to make himself look bigger than he is. I prefer his low profile.

And if he is in financial difficulty....it happens. I'm just glad it's not me and mine!
    I think the fact that the cast members' financial situations are interesting is only because they are posturing wealth. It's amusing. I found it telling that when he insisted on buying yet another car for Ashlee, he insisted that Jac be the co-signer. I assumed that the loan would not be made if his signature was on it.

I also think that strippers, generally, are not viewed as being very balanced or wholesome people. The profession isn't filled with devoted mommies trying to put food on the table. t am not saying there are no moms choosing to strip for money. But, to be successful at it, they would have to exhibitionists who can dance and enjoy arousing an audience. And, all too often, it's associated with illegal drugs and prostitution. Let's just say you wouldn't put it on your resume.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 10-29-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Does anyone know what happened betw Caroline and Dina as to why they don't speak now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
    I didn't like how it was 3 against 1 and everyone was jumping all over Theresa. Actually it was 4 against 1 because Andy (who I usually love) was ganging up on her too.
    I really thought I was done commenting on RHNJ with my last post but this triggered something that bothered me also and it's about Andy's behavior. I really didn't like his confronting Teresa about Juicy's choice of words that are anti-gay. In the first place, it wasn't Teresa that said those words so why make an issue of it with her? And this is not the first time that Andy did this....remember the dancing segment where St. Danielle was so appalled that Juicy could say negative words about gays??? Andy didn't let that go by unnoticed at that reunion.

Andy is doing this because of his own personal agenda. Teresa is not in charge of Juicy's mouth or his thoughts. Personally, I think Andy is overstepping his role as moderator here, esp since he already addressed the issue once.
    Besides, how surprising is it that someone of Juicy's caliber would speak this way???!!!
    And as Melissa said, her Joe, Juicy and many of their friends have always spoken this way since childhood. Who's surprised about that either??!!

Leave it alone, Andy....there's plenty of unsavory things these men do which are deplorable.
    Expect it and until we hear Teresa say them, leave her out of it.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread