+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Hmm I Tre leaves then Melissa better start preparing to be the next up for Caroline. She will turn on them faster than nasty grease in Mcdonalds french fryer. I almost hope she does then this show will end up on the scrap pile like DC. Who wants to watch Mommy dearest,Melissa and hubby getting busy in public places and the long lost off spring of Mel Brooks and Ruth Buzzi(Kathy)
    luvsginger likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I'd love to agree, but while it amused me in the beginning - and fascinated me, too, because it's a culture I've never experienced - it just no longer does.
    I, also, must agree with this sentiment. Just like when Hoarders began, I couldn't stop watching, even though it disgusted me and was so foreign........but no longer. Now the Housewives are beginning to be terribly uninteresting and I become bothered by the giant egos and finding out that most of them are just posturing at being wealthy, real housewives, and good parents. They become transparent, I see right thru them and then it's not longer interesting.

I like getting to see how things are in other places. And I like getting to see children.

Look like the Adams family with spray tans.

The show I really get irritated with is the one with Snooki. They show such disrespect for their bodies sleeping with people they run into. I realize drinking, having sex, fighting and aging themselves prematurely are their primary skills; but it is depressing.....about as exciting as redneck weddings. The only good thing happening to them their paychecks. They are professional sloths so I am sure all their money is gone.
    Last edited by Lizard; 10-28-2011 at 08:00 AM.

FORT Regular

I'm done with this mess. Tre is entertaining but Stoopid, she has no filter or common sense. I don't think she intentionally tries to hurt people, I think she does most by accident, and then can't comprehend why someone is hurt by her comments. She's too stoopid to figure it all out, and no filter to put up an internal gate for it.

Melissa on the other hand is evil, deceptive, plays dirty, and tries to look clean. I'd take Tre anyday, and I'm NO fan of Tre, but despise Melissa just that much.

Carolyn is a big mouth bully, who has NO idea of what loyalty is herself.

Can't stand this fiasco any longer. Hope they all quit or get fired. Although my prediction is Tre will retain some fame long after all the others.

This is gossip and speculation - isn't everything - but has anyone heard anything else regarding this:

Celebrity news and entertainment from In Touch Weekly

In Touch Exclusive: Housewives Star Jacqueline's Secret Past as a Vegas Stripper!

When Jacqueline Laurita was a no-show at the recent reunion special for The Real Housewives of New Jersey, fans were stumped about why the brunette — who has boasted she never shies away from confrontation — would skip an opportunity to ream out her new enemy Teresa Giudice. But In Touch can reveal that Jacqueline, 41, refused to attend because she was “terrified” a shocking secret would come to light — that she was once a Las Vegas stripper!

“She feared that [former castmate] Danielle Staub would make a surprise appearance and tell all about Jacqueline’s stripping past,” an insider tells In Touch. “She didn’t want to face the truth.”

The truth is a far cry from the luxurious life she leads today. “At the time, she was a single mom who needed to dance at a club in order to pay her bills,” an insider says, adding that she was saved from the seedy life of exotic dancing when her husband, Chris, met her at the club and they fell in love. Another source shares, “She has confirmed her stripper past to multiple friends who are covering up for her — she is telling everyone to deny it!”

Permalink | Posted: October 27, 2011
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Thanks Sugarmama. It is strange that it took this long to surface. Jackie had not been especially mean or fake. I assume she has learned something from her past. We all do. Maybe not the same past as us, but the same human heart. Chris seems like he might be into get rich quick schemes. He will lose credibility if he gets into a new debacle.

I'm not sure what is so scandalous about that. She did what she could to support her child. Its not like she was jailed for kidnapping like Danielle.
    ness and sparklete like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I'm not sure what is so scandalous about that. She did what she could to support her child. Its not like she was jailed for kidnapping like Danielle.
    That's true. However, Jacqueline must have very strong feelings about keeping it hidden - well, if true it's out in the open now, so she'll have to deal with it anyway.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Okay, nothing on TV, I put on Reunion Show #2.....One thing about Caroline that really turns me off: she operates with "she who shouts the loudest wins" And her "fakey smiles" and sarcasm really put the nail in the coffin for me regarding Caroline.

This show needs to be bleached clean...keep Kathy. She seems like a "real" housewife and was well-mannered - in relation to the others - is that important? It is in my book

Sending Bravo and Andy vibes to scrub the cast, except for Kathy, and put some REAL housewives on the show. Then - and only then - will I watch next season.

Lizard, the Addams Family with spray tans !!!!! You got me laughing so hard.

When I look at these women with such huge heads, giant masculine faces, plastered-on makeup, coarse features.... I guess most people think of them as beautiful, but omigod I think they're so coarse, so ugly. That Melissa woman, it hurts to look at her, even when she's dressed and glamorous. Nice body, but ugh that face. Yes, yes, I know, not nice to say such things. But, geez, these women applied to be on national tv, thinking viewers would gush in awe at their beauty and money. Seems they'd be humiliated by how they act and look.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread