+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2810Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I am catholic. Being humble and honest had always been honorable. Hope Kathy and her husband have not gotten into too much debt. Just be normal. We like to see that.

Caroline had lost weight kind of fast. So that's it. She wasn't calling her daughter sausage fingers. She was projecting and calling herself sausage fingers. And no wonder her daughter talks without hope. If parents are going the surgery route, they are her role model.

Sorry to hearabout Melissa and Joe. At least they are not a wet cat like Theresa.

For the most part, rich people Wouk not want the privacy invasion. But the A personAlity types soak it up.

Poppy, you have done some excellent detective work!! All I've got to say is Wow!! lots of stuff most of us had no idea about.
    So much posturing by all of them. Guess the "Real" in the title means nothing anymore. It's really no different than a scripted show, which I guess it really is.
    I'm getting a little tired and bored with them all....but I sure did enjoy it (all of the Real Housewives) in the beginning!
    I still kind of like Kathy and Richie. Don't really care what they do for a living but like that they seem to really care about each other and also "seem" to be good parents.
    I have a feeling that it's very likely those positive attributes will be found to be false also in time.

Melissa and Kathy and their ilk better hope Teresa never leaves. Caroline and her Family will turn on them so fast it will make their fake little heads spin like a top. Caroline Manzo is a unhappy fishwife she sees her revered sons getting on with their lives away from her. The daughter she thinks is ugly because she is fat she has no interest in her life. Her hubby doesn't bother to drive 8 miles home at night he has a place he keeps near work. The thick as thieves Manzo family has been splintered, and it isn't Theresa's fault.

That family has never been as close as Caroline says they have been. Caroline has at last count 3 siblings she doesn't speak with. Caroline has nothing to do now but make others miserable as well. So she chose an easy victim, she thought. The problem is Theresa bankruptcy,ridicule,embarrassm ent and all didn't sit around feeling sorry for herself. Tre is taking the sour lemons and making a hell of alot of lemonade. A book, Celebrity Apprentice etc. The rest of these ladies are just a bunch of bored housewives on that show with the famous lady who filed bankruptcy and some how managed to find a way to begin to prosper again. Imagine that stupid old table flipping, bankruptcy filing, loud and obnoxious Tre,lol. That is what sticks in Caroline,Melissa,and the passive aggressive Kathy's craw.

Theresa may not be so stupid after all. I quit watching this show when the interlopers showed up. I think I am finally over my fascination with all of the housewives shows the shine is off and it gives me a few extra hours each week.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

While I am pretty fed up with RHoNJ, I am pretty sure that by the time May 2012 comes around I'll be ready for Season 4. In an interview, Jimmy Fallon said it's one of his and his wife's favorite shows because the people and their relationships are so far removed from "normal" that it's like visiting an exotic animal exhibit at the zoo. That makes me feel a little better about the undeniable fact that RHoNJ both amuses and fascinates me.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    While I am pretty fed up with RHoNJ, I am pretty sure that by the time May 2012 comes around I'll be ready for Season 4. In an interview, Jimmy Fallon said it's one of his and his wife's favorite shows because the people and their relationships are so far removed from "normal" that it's like visiting an exotic animal exhibit at the zoo. That makes me feel a little better about the undeniable fact that RHoNJ both amuses and fascinates me.
    The zoo thing is true!

I'd love to agree, but while it amused me in the beginning - and fascinated me, too, because it's a culture I've never experienced - it just no longer does.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Alot of this seems to be blind items so I duuno. Like I said I really haven't seen much of this series this year.

I can not fault Jacquline for what she did in the past to support herself. That was some 15 years ago & she isn't stripping today unlike a former castmate who stripped for Scores just this past year...just sayin

This is the consquence of what happens when you decide to put yourself & your family in the spotlight. The crazy thing about lights are they show all of your dirty laundry. In this day & age of being able to get information on your phone did you really think you could hide all of that??? People talk who you think are your friends will talk for a price. I am sorry but these people are complete fools. The sad part is this will all fall back on their children.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

If I were to guess, season 4 will focus more on Juicy's transgressions. The Jacqueline/Teresa current fued is due to Jacqueline having proof of Juicy's infidelities and tried to warn Teresa (with pictures) prior to the media getting hold of it and Teresa just LASHED out on Jacqueline, basically blaming Jacqueline for the media leak.

Up to and including this season, I was team Teresa. From the episode prior to the reunion on, I have completely changed my mind on the Guidices. I actually feel sorry for Melissa (she has faults, yes, but I couldnt imagine NOT having faults having to deal with Teresa).

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I'm not Team Anybody. None of these people seem likeable to me. They all seem "fake" because they are - they are actors without SAG cards. While the Giudices seem to have real issues (personally and financially), they seem to be the most geniune of the whole crew to me. They are genuinely in deep, deep trouble and I feel sorry for their children. Teresa, despite her many painfully obvious character flaws, has somehow managed to keep moving forward. I honestly respect her for that. If she goes down, she will go down fighting. I expect she is the one housewife in this show that Bravo won't consider replacing. I suspect they will keep Melissa, too, if only as the foil in the fake family drama with Teresa. Teresa was the villain this season - Danielle 2.0. I am predicting she'll retain that title in Season 4.

I'm looking forward to seeing some new faces in Season 5, if there is one.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 10-27-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I'm not Team Anybody. None of these people seem likeable to me. They all seem "fake" because they are - they are actors without SAG cards. While the Giudices seem to have real issues (personally and financially), they seem to be the most geniune of the whole crew to me. They are genuinely in deep, deep trouble and I feel sorry for their children. Teresa, despite her many painfully obvious character flaws, has somehow managed to keep moving forward. I honestly respect her for that. If she goes down, she will go down fighting. I expect she is the one housewife in this show that Bravo won't consider replacing. I suspect they will keep Melissa, too, if only as the foil in the fake family drama with Teresa. Teresa was the villain this season - Danielle 2.0. I am predicting she'll retain that title in Season 4.

I'm looking forward to seeing some new faces in Season 5, if there is one.
    :::Cough, cough::: ... LOL

Neglected to include Teresa and her husband being "crooks" and that only with a good amount of luck will Teresa avoid spending time in the bighouse. Teresa didn't just take a hit for her husband, she knowingly lied during legal proceedings and filled her own false documents ...

I have no opinion of the other housewives, but predict Teresa will no longer be a cast member after season 4. IMO, Teresa involving Bravo in her bankruptcy fraud fiasco is why Andy didn't let up on her during the reunion and precisely why she will be fired.

I have not read this anywhere ... however, after reading the court's bankruptcy trustee's court filing, this is the only way it can play out. Seriously.

EDITED TO ADD: Just read a blub that In Touch Weekly is reporting that Teresa is thinking of walking away from RHONJ ... interesting ...

Davana Medina | Reality Tea

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD: Bravo does not believe any housewife to be the star ... they believe it is the show itself with star power and if any cast member becomes toublesome, the show moves on without her ...
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 10-27-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Teresa has made such a fool of herself that she needs to just walk/slink/crawl away. Talk about stupid -- personified. Thy name is Teresa.
    Prism likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread