+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2845Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    There is at least five minutes worth of footage where Meilania is physically stomping, smacking, punching, kicking or jumping on Audrianna. Not once has Teresa yelled out for her to stop, or physically intervened. Teresa is going to be really busy on visiting day at the prisons where Joe and Milania will doing 10 to life.
    Not applicable to Milania, but your scenario might play out a bit differently, as it could be the children visiting both Joe and Teresa ...

At the LynnNChicago site, Lynn said a "very good and trusted source" provided information that lead to her yesterday's discussion about the matter. In a nutshell, Teresa was less than honest by what she told Andy when he questioned her at the reunion and fraud charges against both Joe AND Teresa are still very much on the table. Yes, Joe and Ter did drop their bankruptcy action, but because it was their ONLY HOPE of charges being dropped and as of (last) Friday, October 21, the government is refusing to do so.

Uhoh ...

Caroline Manzo's mouth is no prayer book. All of these women have issues and they just decided that Theresa is the one they would pick on this season. I am going to say it probably is killing them all to see that she is a best selling author and going on celebrity apprentice and all they get is WWHL with that insufferable Andy. Melissa and that wobbly eyed Kathy watch for the knifes Caroline will toss at you if you become poor or don't live up to her standards.

speaks volumes when you own sister sides with Theresa. So how many sibling is Caroline down now? Caroline is built like a tree trunk so she is not the one to talk about how anyone looks. Poor Lauren unless you came into the world male your mom could care less for you.

Can't believe people have time to look up court records of other people. I wonder how many of our neighbors are looking at us with a side eye like everyone gets off on giving Theresa?
    Jexter and luvsginger like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Caroline Manzo's mouth is no prayer book. All of these women have issues and they just decided that Theresa is the one they would pick on this season. I am going to say it probably is killing them all to see that she is a best selling author and going on celebrity apprentice and all they get is WWHL with that insufferable Andy. Melissa and that wobbly eyed Kathy watch for the knifes Caroline will toss at you if you become poor or don't live up to her standards.

speaks volumes when you own sister sides with Theresa. So how many sibling is Caroline down now? Caroline is built like a tree trunk so she is not the one to talk about how anyone looks. Poor Lauren unless you came into the world male your mom could care less for you.

Can't believe people have time to look up court records of other people. I wonder how many of our neighbors are looking at us with a side eye like everyone gets off on giving Theresa?
    I agree with all you said, MsDiva -- with the exception of the last part. While I don't judge or care about Teresa's financial or legal issues (glad it ain't ME), Teresa put herself out there for scrutiny. I get her scrambling as hard as she can to make things better - I don't hate Teresa, I don't know her, she's just a character to me... I'd like to see her succeed and LEARN from it. But as far as everybody nosing into her business, when you go on a reality show, look out That fact alone is why I question the motives of all of these people
    Last edited by SugarMama; 10-24-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I guess it just never occured to me that people do that. The only thing I know about these people is what I see on tv and what is written in forums. It got me to wondering well if people are so interested in the personal goings on of these folks it can also be happening to joe blow down the street. lol scary thought. I guess I just don't care enough to lift a finger to see. Other than the posts in messageboards. the makings of some excellent Private Detectives on the boards,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I used to think the Guidices and Gorgas were heathens. Now I'm adding all the rest of them except Kathy. She's only half heathen; she should move as far away from Heathenville as possible.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I guess it just never occured to me that people do that. The only thing I know about these people is what I see on tv and what is written in forums. It got me to wondering well if people are so interested in the personal goings on of these folks it can also be happening to joe blow down the street. lol scary thought. I guess I just don't care enough to lift a finger to see. Other than the posts in messageboards. the makings of some excellent Private Detectives on the boards,lol
    It's freakish isn't it? I suppose if you have a squeaky clean life, then a reality show might be fun, because there's no dirt to be found. BUT...if you've got a skeleton or more, watch out!

For example, if you watch Big Brother...remember this past season one of the player's family got DEATH threats, for Pete's sake! for eliminating a popular player, Jeff!

It's almost to the point where, going on a reality show of ANY kind is akin to going into politics...you're opening yourself up for the ultimate rectal exam (can I say that?)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

.I wonder if the Spirit of Halloween stores will be able to replicate Caroline scowl face into a mask in time for this year's Halloween....it would definitely be a best seller, that is the scariest ugliest face I have seen in a very long time!!!! Her personality reminds me of Jill Zarin..both think they are know it alls and everyone should live life according to them. Both their husbands won't retire because they couldn't imagine the prison they would live in being with them.

I love how Caroline said that she was never Teresa's friend but only her acquaintance ... even after 10 years. Of course dont we all vacation with our "acquaintances" to Europe and to other foreign countries? Wow Caroline! you also have all your acquaintance's over after your European vacation together and enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas together.

Get a life Caroline and fix your own problems before pretending to fix everyone elses.

I would love to give her a Caroline a call during her show, anyone know the number?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

[QUOTE=MsDiva2007;4391000]Caroline Manzo's mouth is no prayer book. All of these women have issues and they just decided that Theresa is the one they would pick on this season. I am going to say it probably is killing them all to see that she is a best selling author and going on celebrity apprentice and all they get is WWHL with that insufferable Andy. Melissa and that wobbly eyed Kathy watch for the knifes Caroline will toss at you if you become poor or don't live up to her standards.

Can't believe people have time to look up court records of other people. I wonder how many of our neighbors are looking at us with a side eye like everyone gets off on giving Theresa?[/QUOTE]

Court records take zero time to look up if you are someone who subscribes to a court's electronic/online record system. And Teresa is NOTHING like your neighbors. Unless your neighbors are criminals.

You can open a public access account on PACER if you want to view Federal court documents:

Public Access to Court Electronic Records

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator via the Internet. PACER is provided by the federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.
    It's public record. Reading public documents really doesn't make you a snoop. It makes you informed.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 10-25-2011 at 09:01 AM.

FORT Fogey

I fell asleep for a bit during the reunion show on Sunday, so I went back to watch what I missed last night. From the posts here, I thought that Lauren's weight must have been brought up on the reunion, but I never saw that. So are the comments people have made about Caroline being terrible towards Lauren based on the conversation they had in the kitchen where Lauren said she had sausage fingers? I was expecting Caroline to be asked "Is you daughter beautiful?" and give an answer of no. But I never saw that. I also thought it was interesting that Caroline talked about how Dina has to work through her issues, and that someday they'll be okay again. I know there are two sides to each story, and Dina may think that Caroline is the one who has given her the cold shoulder. But it sure seemed to me like Dina was the one with issues, and Caroline was having to deal with the aftermath of those. If Dina said "I'm not speaking to you" there's not a heck of a lot that Caroline can do about that until she comes around. If that is the true story behind their conflict, then I don't see how that reflects on Caroline needing to take care of her own problems before dispensing advice to others.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I don't think Caroline grossly insulted her adult daughter. She didn't sugarcoat that Lauren is overweight and she also told her that she would be there for her in helping her to lose the weight.
    I don't even like Caroline; I think she's a bully most of the time and her bark is worse than her bite. I don't think she's the supreme authority on parenting; but she did her best and her kids are pretty decent. She enjoys being a mom.

Teresa also enjoys being a mom and I always liked that that showed in her. But, Gia also cried heartfelt tears many times this season over her jackass parent's behavior, and I don't think Teresa gets it that Gia is always watching her and understands so much now. I think in a past season both Teresa and Joe were really insensitive to Gia about crying after making fun of her (the episode where Gia was in the fashion show) and Teresa didn't understand why she was so sensitive to Joe being too harsh in his joking. So , I don't know; I just hope Gia is ok and that she isn't seeing too much too soon in the name of joking and family. As a child it's scary and stressful seeing those you love fight and badmouth each other, seeing a parent drunk and raging ,or doing stupid stuff and chipping a tooth.
    Totally support Caroline. I thought her discussion with Lauren about her weight came from a place of love, and was honest. And Lauren IS an adult --- if she was at all uncomfortable about having that conversation on camera she could have just refrained from having it. But the fact that she went ahead and continued the conversation in front of the cameras indicates that she didn't have a problem with either her mom or the fact that it would be on TV.

Teresa and Joe's impact on Gia is a whole other matter. That child (and probably the other sisters as well) are going to need some serious therapy!!! That is one seriously screwed up household, and as much as Teresa loves those girls, nothing is going to neutralize Joe's toxic effect on everyone around him.
    mom2 and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread