+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 766 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I was disappointed w/ NJ Housewives show, it just seemed like middleaged mean girls to me, w/most ganging up on Danielle. Danielle is an attention hound, I really don't care to know more. Dina is boring, she doesn't have an interesting or outlandish lifestyle, she's a mean girl type that's it. Caroline, OMG, how many times is this broad gonna tell us how much her family means to her? We all got the memo, Caroline, now trying showing another aspect of your life. Teresa -spends too much money, trying to get her kid in the biz...what else do ya got? The other housewife (I forget the name) is a sweet person (not a mean girl), but her life is boring. The teenage daughter problem is not fun TV, I can get that from watching my neighbors.
    I hope Bravo cans NJ, I liked all the other Real Housewives shows, NY is my favoriate as the City plays as a character in itself, lots to see, a very chic world there; unlike Jersey unfortunately. The only good show out of Jersey was the Sopranos, and Caroline, you're no Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by falconeddie;3508896;
    I was disappointed w/ NJ Housewives show, it just seemed like middleaged mean girls to me, w/most ganging up on Danielle. Danielle is an attention hound, I really don't care to know more. Dina is boring, she doesn't have an interesting or outlandish lifestyle, she's a mean girl type that's it. Caroline, OMG, how many times is this broad gonna tell us how much her family means to her? We all got the memo, Caroline, now trying showing another aspect of your life. Teresa -spends too much money, trying to get her kid in the biz...what else do ya got? The other housewife (I forget the name) is a sweet person (not a mean girl), but her life is boring. The teenage daughter problem is not fun TV, I can get that from watching my neighbors.
    I hope Bravo cans NJ, I liked all the other Real Housewives shows, NY is my favoriate as the City plays as a character in itself, lots to see, a very chic world there; unlike Jersey unfortunately. The only good show out of Jersey was the Sopranos, and Caroline, you're no Tony.

Normally, I would like someone like Caroline who is all abot family but I can't stand anyone (especially a woman) who needs to constanly state what a bad ass they are.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3508509;
    I wondered the same thing, who the hell was she texting!
    In Caroline's blog on Bravo, she says her husband was supposed to be at this dinner as well but something came up at the B.stone and he had to work. She was communicating with him. In fact she states she had just got done telling him things were going well even with Dimwit there and everyone was laughing.
    Then the "book" throw down happened and all Hedoubletoothpix broke loose.
    I hope that helps.

This was the worse Housewives show ever.

They should've gone to Miami or Chicago or Texas or even Honolulu. (Stay from St. Louis, it may end up like Jersey!)

Why Jersey???? It's not noted for it's glamour.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I enjoyed this version of the RH franchise the best. The family interactions are what made it fascinating for me. I love Caroline and Dina because myself and my own sis are really tight also. I love Theresa and her girls. Jacqueline is ok but she is a stirrer. I truly believe she is the cause of all this with her friendship with Danielle and telling her things she had no business that was family related.

The other Housewives shows are full of over botoxed Cougars if I want that I can go right outside my front door and find the same type of Money grubbing Vicki's, Tamra's,and Laurie's pretending to love family.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have to agree with Ms. Diva. I really enjoyed this version of RH, as well. The women seem more real than they do on some of the other versions. And I did feel that the family relationship, while a bit much at times, was very real.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3508936;
    In Caroline's blog on Bravo, she says her husband was supposed to be at this dinner as well but something came up at the B.stone and he had to work. She was communicating with him. In fact she states she had just got done telling him things were going well even with Dimwit there and everyone was laughing.
    Then the "book" throw down happened and all Hedoubletoothpix broke loose.
    I hope that helps.
    Ta ever so. Don't be offended but I like my theory better; what it lacks in veracity it makes up for in deliciousness.

I thought things at the beginning were which is why I think everyone was so angry with Danielle. I mean most of the people there didn't like her, and knew she was none too fond of them, but they tried to make her feel welcome. Teresa especially. I think even D. Rex smiled (gagging inside) and was at least civil enough to ward off indigestion. They were lauging and feeling their way around the shrimp and making off colour needless sex jokes (in front of the kids nogal) and generally acting nice and normal and likeable. Even D. Rex and Danielle...but Danielle did have that little sneer-smile combo working.

Until she chucked the table I felt really sorry for Teresa; she'd arranged the dinner, she bit her tongue when Danielle brought "the book" out, she agreed to let the conversation, which anyone could tell would be horrible, go on (some might have tried to stop Danielle but she was like a runaway train at that point, blind to brakes and heedless of signals), she even seemed to moderate anger with more of a indulgent expression that didn't radiate anger.

But! The other two, D. Rex and the Traffic Cop, never really said that the believed "the book" and Danielle never said she thought they did. It was all about the book parade into the Chateau des Cheveux.

But! Teresa strongly and increasingly shriekingly implied that Danielle had done at least some, if not all, of the unsavoury deeds described, that she was in fact a "prostitution whore" (likes redundancy does our Teresa). It was all about Danielle being 'garbage' (like T. called her in an earlier episode).

Teresa's diatribe had a nastier edge to it than the Gruesome Twosome's. Had it not been for that, I bet that peace could have been brought between the G.2 and Danielle. D probably should have mentioned 'the book' to everyone with a kid, and the G.2 probably shouldn't have shopped it around town without asking D first if and to what extent it was true. Grudging apologies all around and what's for dessert. Mmmm spumoni!

That to me was the big difference. Between Danielle and the Sisters of Unmercy, there was a dispute about disrespect and manners. It was on one level not personal. It was deeply personal between Danielle and Teresa the Table Overturner, it was all about sex...sex...SEX.

Teresa's husband, I bet, cheated/cheats on her all the time. Maybe even with prostitution whores. Or she cheats on him. Or she was sexually abused as a kid. Whatever it is, Tabella is really sensitive to sexual misconduct, especially of the husband-stealing variety and to being called stupid. To disorder and contempt.

She uses sex like mad (to her hubby, to the movers - did she really need to wear those microshorts around the moving men or to talk about being sore from being rogered by the brick wall husband) and she uses dumbness like mad (oh, silly me, what's that giggle giggle giggle) but she doesn't like other people to talk about it. Others must be pure and orderly.

I also noticed that she shows a lot of anxiety vis-a-vis hubby...she was irritated when Danielle, ever the tactless boorette, disrespected her hubby (never mind that he dissed a whole section of humanity). That really pissed her off. Royally, flounce-offaly.

Against this, I guess, one could put her relative calmness about the rumors about Danielle when she was talking to Jacqui...she thought that even if some of it was true, some wasn't and she seemed not to mind that awfully. But boy did she fly off the handle when it was there in black-and-white, and she saw RED!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3509125;
    Jacqueline is ok but she is a stirrer. I truly believe she is the cause of all this with her friendship with Danielle and telling her things she had no business that was family related.
    She's not 'blood' to them and we didn't delve into the reported estrangement between the Laurita siblings. Also, she kept it a secret, even dissembled, until Dina told what she regarded as a bold-faced lie.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3509603;
    She's not 'blood' to them and we didn't delve into the reported estrangement between the Laurita siblings. Also, she kept it a secret, even dissembled, until Dina told what she regarded as a bold-faced lie.
    She may not be blood but she is Family. Danielle used her fake friendship with Jacqueline to try to get to Dina. Danielle wants so bad to be in that little click she made "friends" with Jacqueline to gain intro to their world. The problem is Caroline and Dina don't want her around and don't even try to hide it from her.

I feel no sorrow for Danielle because her inappropriate behavior and her sorted past is why she is shunned by anyone with a brain. Jacqueline apparently sits on her brain so she didn't get the memo. If your friend spends most of her time talking about herself and trying to get info on your family she probably isn't much of a friend.

Danielle is desperate she has no problems trying to attend things with people who don't want her around. Frankly if someone was insinuating themselves into my family and I found out about their Kidnapping, drugs, and Colombian mob ties I would let the world know also. Who wants that kind of trash near their kids and family?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3508750;

Ok...back to last night! Did you all notice how at the beginning of the show Danielle says how there are only 3 things that were true in the book about her?
    1. She was arrested
    2. She changed her name
    3. She was a stripper.

By the end of the show the list was down to two. She never mentioned the stripper part.
    This needs to be repeated, as it proves Danielle is a LIAR!

+ Reply to Thread