+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    Actually, I'm thinking she might do okay. A lot of the time the challenges on The Apprentice require someone to create/plan events, something Teresa is good at. I also think she could do okay with marketing. But can she stay in a budget? Apparently not....
    I agree...I think she could do well as long as she's not responsible for the money - or if it involves something classy...then, pass the popcorn!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Oy Vey! Leave it to Teresa to take a lovely question about Victoria and her illness and the strength she displayed to turn it all around to HER! Victoria obviously got sick to show Teresa how not to be petty. Cause that worked..... I feel sorry that Kathy couldn't even have the time to fully answer the question and speak proudly of her daughter; Teresa couldn't stand that the attention wasn't all on her anymore and had to interrupt.
    mom2 and lilcountriegal like this.

FORT Fogey

Well, Teresa has her faults to be sure but I am firmly in her court - and even more so after tonight's reunion.

Without going into detail, it appears to me that Teresa has been a bit of a punching bag or stepping stone in the family well before the RHWNJ show came along. Easy target - esp. after marrying that idiot of a husband.

She's sensitive to it and neither Kathy nor Melissa nor their husbads seem to have demonstrated any sensitvity in return. They are going to do what they do no matter what. When Teresa stand's up for herself, they get defensive.

Yes, I am firmly in Teresa's court.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I didn't see this as everyone ganging up on Tre. I saw it as Tre inserting herself into EVERY question or comment Andy/viewers had for each of the housewives. She was channeling Nene and not letting anyone finish an answer before she jumped in and screeched over everyone.

I found it telling that there was NOTHING that she regretted, because she is never wrong. Not even now that she knows that Kathy did take the kids out of the room ... and she jumped in with a ready answer about what Melissa should have regretted but didn't have one for herself. Classic narcissist.

I think the others owned up to the things they said about each other. Tre definitely had a lot of splainin' to do, but didn't quite get it.
    Lizard likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

To be fair, Theresa is communication impaired because she is not interested in any one else. So be it.

I have an Italian friend who is one of twelve kids. Someone is always getting their feelings hurt. I recall that Caroline helped Dina out after her divorce.

I was fat and my mother never said anything about it. She would get me whatever food I wanted for all the crazy diets I went on till I figured it out (learned how to eat for the long term) I wonder if Caroline wants to subliminally keep her daughter heavy. I know that she does not want to see her unhappy.

I do not wAnt to see Caroline go anywhere. And I am not a Theresa fan (but I am a fan of just about everyone else)
    Last edited by Lizard; 10-24-2011 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Well, Teresa has her faults to be sure but I am firmly in her court - and even more so after tonight's reunion.

Without going into detail, it appears to me that Teresa has been a bit of a punching bag or stepping stone in the family well before the RHWNJ show came along. Easy target - esp. after marrying that idiot of a husband.

She's sensitive to it and neither Kathy nor Melissa nor their husbads seem to have demonstrated any sensitvity in return. They are going to do what they do no matter what. When Teresa stand's up for herself, they get defensive.

Yes, I am firmly in Teresa's court.
    I might also view Teresa sympathetically if court records released had not detailed how she conspired, along with her husband, to defraud their creditors and the courts. Lying about her income, his income, their assets, including bank accounts ... that kind of thing just rubs me wrong, you know?

I am sooo sick of Caroline and her self rightness attitude. Fix your own family problems before butting into someone else's! And btw...that sour puss look does not become you......get a life Caroline, just because your husband doesn't want to retire and be with you does not give you license to mettle in every one else's life....
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Have not nor will I watch the reunion just reading these posts tell me all I need to know. The whole season was lets bash Theresa from these cast of Hypocrites. I can wait for the glass comes raining down on these fools living in glass houses and tossing out stones.
    luvsginger likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    I might also view Teresa sympathetically if court records released had not detailed how she conspired, along with her husband, to defraud their creditors and the courts. Lying about her income, his income, their assets, including bank accounts ... that kind of thing just rubs me wrong, you know?
    A wee bit, I suppose

If Teresa is/was in the the know with all that, then I wouldn't be in her camp - but NOT for reasons having to do with the other wives.

From what little I know about the court stuff, I'd say Joe is a the root of it all. Teresa played along and/or turned a not-so-blind eye so long as she got her diamonds, cars, and other fancy things. I think Joe directed and Teresa followed. Still, shame on her. So, let me rephrase....Where the other wives are concerned, I support Teresa 100%. Nope. Make that 200%.

Going against the grain even further:
    • Caroline ain't all that (I have a list a mile long as to why I dislike this woman)
    • Melissa IS a copy cat and has worked at squeezing Teresa out of the picture or putting her down since day 1 - going on the show was the breaking point - not to mention the fact she and Kathy AND Bravo didn't tell her
    • Jaqueline IS a craptastic mother (I actually support the daughter on this one)

The only wife I actually like and would want to hang out with is Kathy - except for her ass of a husband.

It occurred to me watching the finale that while everyone claims women are the ones who love drama, it's the men who may have done the most harm. Kathy's husband talking smack about Joe which in turned angered Teresa, Joe and Joe competing for money, wives, fathers' attention, etc. which put Teresa and Melissa at odds, etc.

I'd like to see Teresa find a successful career of her own and ditch Joe - and all the rest for that matter. I would watch a show that followed her journey to independence.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-24-2011 at 02:25 AM.
    luvsginger likes this.

I was going to quote some of the posts here already but that's just too much work at this point....have had a lot on my plate lately.
    Teresa is far too dumb and narcissitic to do well on CA unless TPTB want her to stay long for drama reasons, which could very well be the case.
    Since when has Teresa been able to create and plan events? She can't even be on time to anything. Her grasp of the English language is poor, to say the least.
    How can anyone have sympathy for someone who included such nasty and unkind references in a (what she hopes to be) national best seller? Since when when does that make a victim?
    I also think there was no reason that Bravo had to tell Teresa that Melissa or any of the cast who they were hiring for the show. She signed a contract and if TPTB think adding someone to the cast will be a positive thing, they don't need to run it by her first. It's not the "Teresa of New Jersey" show.
    Why would Teresa pick Dina's Ladybug charity for CA? I don't remember them as being close.

Nobody picked on poor little Teresa at the reunion. She's just reaping what she sows. And even though that may be the truth, those other women (yes, every single one of them--Kathy to a lesser degree so far---are narcisstic, b*tchy, mean and self centered.

Teresa is definitely compliant in her part of the fraud during the bankruptsy investigation. There were some things she had to have known. Being dumb only meant that someone else coached her on what to say.

Melissa is one of those women who decorates herself in sweetness and light, and it's all a sham. Underneath those implants, lies a greedy, mean, and over dramatic little person, who'll do whatever she has to do to "have it all."

Jacqueline is another not-so-bright bimbo. I do think she's a pretty nice person on the inside but one lousy mother. She didn't teach her daughter proper behavior, probably never really enforced rules (maybe out of guilt for the divorce) and thinks she needs to "buy" her daughter's love. Then gets furious for the expected results of that kind of parenting. Why would Ashley act any different than before when it always worked? That crying jag she took on with her uncle was pure victim-drama, which more than likely worked to her advantage a lot in the past.

Caroline needs to drop the "tougher than nails" personna. Judging what we see in her children, I think she did a pretty good job raising them and the same goes for her marriage. But no matter what she believes, she's not all that! She needs to find something to do that will fulfill her that's more than a once a week little advice show on the radio, where once again she can spout off "How to Live Your Life," according to the gospel of St. Caroline.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 10-24-2011 at 03:23 AM.
    Prism, luvsginger and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread