+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2786Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    ai yi yi, and now Theresa is going to be on the Celebrity Apprentice.
    OH dear LORD....The Donald has finally met his match! It would make sense that BRAVO pays these "actors" monthly rather than per episode/season because. I would imagine they are on retainer if Andy Cohen needs a quick fill-in guest. Plus don't they have to make promotional appearances like Rachel Ray, The View...ect. so I would think BRAVO would not want to get into an accounting mess trying to figure out how much they owe each HW per appearance.

Didn't see the reunion...should I? I stopped watching this show after seeing Teresa parading her not so hot body in her sparkly bathing suits. I got Caroline's headache. While I do think Teresa ha a great figure after having 4 kids, bikini model she isn't. Her abdomen has the look of work being done on it & I don't mean exercise.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I plan on seeing it. From the forum it sounds like they were confused because the next season is being or already has been taped. More fights we are currently unaware of perhaps

I think Bravo jumped in and filmed this next season early because they wanted to be sure to get Joe and Tre's court dealings, whatever they were ...

In doing so, they screwed up both the viewers and the cast. The cast are in a different place now than we've been seeing, and the viewers won't know what that place is until many months from now ... at which time they'll be different then also.

Tre is a grown woman. I've seen people play the system before and this hen is a pro at it. The most telling of all to me was when they met with their attorney and he explained that Tre was off the hook but Joe wasn't. Tre took that to mean everything was great, and it was ... for her. For her husband, not so much. He still faced fines and jail time for his part in this whole mess.

I wish Andy would grow some guts and tell others to be quiet while one is answering a question HE or the VIEWERS asked. I hate when they go all NENE and try to talk over each other, so no one can hear anything. I know Tre threw him like a rag doll last year, but bring a bodyguard on set if need be and maintain control for goodness sake!

I wish they'd show all the episodes, then have the reunion and while they're editing that show a "lost footage" one. At least then everyone gets a chance to get answers.

I have to agree with Caroline, after awhile it's like you're losing IQ points when dealing with Tre. And Caroline's right ... we all know that it's not adding up and all the blank stares and denials won't make it so.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Maybe Theresa can bring her mom on apprentice.

I'm looking forward to watching her on Celebrity Apprentice. She's so dumb that it should provide some humorous scenes.
    Will she be like Nene and quit? Will she put on her "I"m so nice and cute" personna? or will the real Tre come out.
    I'm also sure that Donald will make some comment on her attractiveness, all her bikinis, or the supposed "love life ---sex with Juicy, in his normal Donald way.
    I dislike Celebrity Apprentice, just as I dislike the Real Housewives..........but....... ...I still watch them........with glee.
    Shame on me but I doubt I'll change.
    People often tell me that they can't stand to watch such drivel...I don't care. I like watching drivel.

I could call my sister a bitch, not to her face. I would NEVER call my sister in law a bitch.
    Theresa has no respect for familyandshe does her parents a disservice by creating drama.
    Last edited by Lizard; 10-21-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I'm thinking Dina must have explained to her that anything you earn on Celebrity Apprentice goes to charity - and suggested Tre pick Project Ladybug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm looking forward to watching her on Celebrity Apprentice. She's so dumb that it should provide some humorous scenes.
    Will she be like Nene and quit? Will she put on her "I"m so nice and cute" personna? or will the real Tre come out.
    I'm also sure that Donald will make some comment on her attractiveness, all her bikinis, or the supposed "love life ---sex with Juicy, in his normal Donald way.
    I dislike Celebrity Apprentice, just as I dislike the Real Housewives..........but....... ...I still watch them........with glee.
    Shame on me but I doubt I'll change.
    People often tell me that they can't stand to watch such drivel...I don't care. I like watching drivel.
    I've not watched CA since Joan Rivers was handed the win on a silver platter But I'll have to watch Teresa...who knows what will happen?
    mom2 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I'm thinking Dina must have explained to her that anything you earn on Celebrity Apprentice goes to charity - and suggested Tre pick Project Ladybug.
    I haven't a clue about their contracts, but I'm sure Trump is not precluded from awarding bonuses at his discretion (as in bringing in good ratings?). I wonder how many times Teresa will mention her daughter Melania for brownie points?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I've not watched CA since Joan Rivers was handed the win on a silver platter But I'll have to watch Teresa...who knows what will happen?
    Actually, I'm thinking she might do okay. A lot of the time the challenges on The Apprentice require someone to create/plan events, something Teresa is good at. I also think she could do okay with marketing. But can she stay in a budget? Apparently not....

+ Reply to Thread