+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2698Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Poppy, I could be wrong (and proabably am), but I thought that you said that you were part of "Camp Teresa").
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

No, Shay, I have never declared for Camp/Team Teresa. Or Team Anybody.

I did say that I feel some grudging respect for her and I still do. I salute her work ethic and her ability to remain positive about her financial situation. Maybe it's primarily because she's dumb, but I think there is something endearing about her optimism.

Sometimes, optimism alone will keep your raft afloat. I hope hers does not go under. She has kids on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    <snip>

I also read LynnNChicago's "insider" info on Tre's plan to refile. Teresa was a co-defendant in the bankruptcy fraud trial (which was taken off the table when Juicy withdrew the petition). She defrauded the court, as well.

Even if she could re-file, she would not pass the means test for Chapter 7 eligibility. She'd still have to repay her creditors.

ETA: She really is phenomenally stupid.
    I read that, too, but Teresa testified that she was unaware that they filed bankruptcy, which is plausible given Juicy's track record. If to think about it, the only asset the couple will be able to save under bankruptcy would be the home ... if, in fact, an asset and not leveraged under water.

(I recently read that 25% of all homes are currently mortaged under water ... ;( )
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 10-18-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank you for your clarification. You feel "grudging respect", and I just would like to "go upside her head"! And I have never been a fighter. But, I can dream, can't I???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy
    I read that, too, but Teresa testified that she was unaware that they filed bankruptcy, which is plausible given Juicy's track record. If to think about it, the only asset the couple will be able to save under bankruptcy would be the home ... if, in fact, an asset and not leveraged under water.
    Because Teresa's (authenticated) signature is all over those papers, including the petition itself and on affidavits, I doubt anyone found her testimony credible. She concealed her book deal from the court, as well as $150,000 (2009) income from her online boutique - PLUS the checking account for her web boutique, through which she laundered all her checks from her publisher. There's no question in my mind that she would have been found guilty of bankruptcy fraud had she stood trial this month.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 10-18-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Thank you for your clarification. You feel "grudging respect", and I just would like to "go upside her head"! And I have never been a fighter. But, I can dream, can't I???
    Ahahaha! I'd love to go upside her head, too.
    Prism likes this.

How did she make $150,000 income from her online boutique? What was she selling?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    How did she make $150,000 income from her online boutique? What was she selling?
    Crap.

And she co-mingled funds to the point that even the court could not sort it out.

Interesting and thanks.

Any known reason as to why Bravo rushed to film season 4?

How could she be unaware that she filed bankrutcy when she signed the court documents? I wouldn't believe her if she said "Hello" to me. She is a liar and is caught like a rat in a trap; ergo, now trying to save face.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread