+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 771 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast
Like Tree2900Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3508429;
    Nobody ever says what these vicious rumors are that could hurt both D. Rex and her child, the really nice and normal Lexie.

I think either D. Rex is a hugely wonderful class act, or they were half-true and she didn't want them aired. But it is strange that nobody else, not even Danielle ("I know lotsa stuff about that D. Rex b*tch") Staub herself has ever said what they were.

We could all meet up in F.L. and get our hair done in the Chateau (the hair art one, not the marble palace) as a research project!
    Too funny! I wondered why Danielle has never said it, since she has said everything else. Maybe you're right, didn't want them aired. Do you know anything about Dina's missing husband. Thought I saw him once or twice?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3508423;
    "You are welcome in our home."

What I wanted to know, upon watching this again, was WHO WAS CAROLINE TEXTING throughout the blow-up?

I wouldn't be able to concentrate on bullying Danielle/sticking up for my sister/controlling everyone and everything around me AND SIMULTANEOUSLY TEXT BACK AND FORTH. So who was it?

Her employer (a.k.a. Bravo)?

I'd give somebody else's eye teeth to know that. Why I'd even sacrifice that double date with Shane Keough that I know, I just know, is in my future.
    I wondered the same thing, who the hell was she texting!

Kiz

I didn't notice Caroline texting. Who could it have been? Everyone she knows is sitting in that room. lol

Wasn't Caroline's husband missing from the dinner? Perhaps that is who she was texting?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

Oh, I think you're right, noreality.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3508557;
    Wasn't Caroline's husband missing from the dinner? Perhaps that is who she was texting?
    She probably was texting her hubby to bring the killer dog to take a bite out of Danielle and her Crazy behind.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3507900;
    But, it looks like most who knew the ex husband and read his book said it was all a bunch of lies. So, I'm not sure that we need to get his opinion on anything.
    LOL

Probably two peas in a pod.

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3508251;
    Just watched Bravo's clip showing Teresa flipping out at Danielle using the F bomb and throwing the table over.

I have only one thing to say....EXLOITATION of kids on these reality shows by their dysfunctional parents is not OK. What is wrong with these people, with Bravo? After seeing the child's face while witnessing the two women go at it was so pathetically sad and alarming. What price does a child have to pay for their parents obsession to be on TV. I don't get it. Is it just me?
    I wish Bravo would leave the kids out of the shows. I mean maybe a shot of them at a birthday party jumping in the bounce house but that is as far as it should go as far as the children are concerned. Any Housewives series on Bravo is the last place for a child, there is way too much R rated material and drama that can't be good for the children. Why do they allow children on the show anyway? It's sooooo not appropriate!

Ok...back to last night! Did you all notice how at the beginning of the show Danielle says how there are only 3 things that were true in the book about her?
    1. She was arrested
    2. She changed her name
    3. She was a stripper.

By the end of the show the list was down to two. She never mentioned the stripper part. She also chose to omit the stripping during her stint on the Today show.
    Danielle is one butt ugly woman!
    She reminds me of a transvestite...sorry....

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

These women are all ugly(botoxed to death) on the outside and inside. The one with the fake 'bubbies' is scary looking. She reminds me of a Family Guy clip where they're showing Uma Thurman's eyes flying off her face.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3507894;
    Didn't watch the Today show, so did Danielle bash them?
    No she didn't. She talked about what skin care line she uses (same one that I do ) how she stays fit and explained "the book" a little.

+ Reply to Thread