+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2537Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    Hey everybody, the Huffingtonpost ran the following article:

Melissa Gorga's Stripper Past Exposed On 'Real Housewives Of New Jersey'

This is apparently what setoff Jacq and led to her quitting the entire show. Sounds explosive. Not sure who to believe in terms of whether or not it was just Bravo that contacted her previous employer or if Theresa really had something to do with it.
    Melissa was a stripper? On display, on display, on display each and every day, every day, every day - and probably raking in the cash? Wouldn't surprise me if she met Little Joe there.
    "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound...that saved a wench like me!" We thought she mixed up the lyrics...guess the joke's on us.

AND...really, Jacqueline: threatening to put out that photo of Juicy Joe to hurt Teresa and did it? Tacky. I'm revoking the applause I gave you yesterday when I learned you quit the show - I thought you were above it all. Guess not.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Melissa posted a blog on her website stating that she did work at this strip club but only as a waiter. She claims she never once removed any clothing. I actually believe her.

On the other thread it says she was a bartender. Next it'll be bookkeeper.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

She definitely did not work as a stripper at Lookers, by all reports. If she didn't have a Bravo contract, she'd have a decent lawsuit against them.

Jacqueline's Tweets are more interesting that watching the show. My favorite so far:
    JacLaurita Jacqueline Laurita
    Teresa put out an article that I text her and threatened to release those pictures and I didn't! I wanted to prove that. Teresa is scum!
    9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    Here's a transcript of them, including the ones she put in screen caps because they were too long:

Tell your husband I am NOT getting into your business and NOT to threaten my husband!

I didn’t take or release those pictures and I’M also NOT the one in them!

I tried to stop them! I thought I was helping you! Don’t shoot the messenger! You were going to see them anyway.

I just wanted to give you both a heads up to be prepared before it went public.

She has a lot more. She may still release them.

Don’t shoot the messenger!

I think the girl said the girl he was with was named Nicole and she drives a white Mercedes car. She said that’s what they pulled up together in.

I don’t want to get [cut off] lying and it’s not my fault. True story.

Girl with the pictures is named Erin. I don’t know her last name.

I won’t say anymore to you about anything.

Best of luck with everything.
    Soon after posting the texts she explained them by tweeting:

Teresa put out an article that I text her and threatened to release those pictures and I didn’t! I wanted to prove that. Teresa is scum!
    She then alludes to the fact that there is more yet to come:

What until u hear the rest.There is much more but I’m letting it all unravel little by little all on it’s own. No more talk about it.
    Then, Jacqueline added another message in which she explains that Teresa did in fact know about the set well in advance. (The "eyes" are the Bravo cameras).

Lie! Teresa told me that “rumor” adout Melissa when she first started the show. She wanted to out her then. She knew. She plotted it. She played dumb on camera and even defended Melissa. She even had the “eyes” with her with the guy at a salon earlier in the day telling her about Melissa, (she was acting) then he conveniently came to the fashion show, said what he was told to say then left immediately after.

Teresa never text Melissa to warn her about what the guy said earlier that day when the “eyes” were there and then waited until the fashion show to ask her about it when the “eyes” were around again. Hmmm. (I had a witness tell me what he even over heard without the “eyes” around.) You figure it out.

There is even a lot more to the story that will eventually come out. Be patient. She’s no good and yes… She has stabbed me in the back PLENTY of times. I’m not so forgiving anymore.
    It would seem that Jacqueline is completely done with Teresa, and that she believes Teresa played a big part in this set-up with Bravo.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 10-01-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Good grief. Life's too short for that much drama in one's life I used to wonder how the Romans could watch the bloodsport in the arena and be entertained...I'm starting to get it somewhat, but these people choose to subject themselves to this. So how can I feel sorry for them? Reminds me of that old adage, "Be careful what you wish for..."

I think it proves that being on this kind of reality show makes you crazy. Even relatively sane people like Jacqueline.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I think it proves that being on this kind of reality show makes you crazy. Even relatively sane people like Jacqueline.
    I don't know - it's the chicken/egg thing. Do the shows make them crazy, or are they a bit off to begin with to even do it?
    Poppy Fields and sparklete like this.

Just finished googling and binging. Seems there is growing chatter that this whole fiasco is just that - a botched scenario set up by Bravo to up ratings for this season 3 and its reunion (as it's already filming season 4 now). I've read people saying (don't think I can post that website link here) that Jacqueline actually quit several days before the "tweets" business, that this is drummed-up drama for ratings.

I'm really starting to wonder why I bother

Help, I need some propping up to endure the rest of RHoNJ!
    Last edited by SugarMama; 10-01-2011 at 07:59 PM.

09/28: As the World Turns actress Martha Byrne was at the Posche fashion show and this is her first hand account via her Twitter account:

Getting hair done for Posche Fashion Show.
    I think I see a Housewife……
    Kim Gs MOM! This is gonna be a night of some Jersey drama!
    Manzo’s in the house
    One of the producers from Bravo just asked me if I’m still on atwt
    He said he wants a picture lol
    Fight in the bathroom
    Teresa in bathroom with ……
    I just can’t sit with the Housewives for a photo op……feels wrong.
    Feels like I’m betraying scripted drama… But I do enjoy them on an entertainment level.
    Messy housewives and their husbands
    RHoNJ…..atwt was less scripted #justsayin
    But everyone needs to make a living.
    Hot mess in NJ
    Teresa and the gang didn’t disappoint

From the Buffalo, NY, examiner website
    Last edited by SugarMama; 10-01-2011 at 08:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread