+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 762 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153553 ... LastLast
Like Tree2805Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Danielle's ex-husband, when on Geraldo, also said she was a pathological liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3507743;
    Before Danielle appeared on the today show this past week, Jacqueline's daughter Ashley made a post on her Facebook account that she was certain that Danielle would use that as an opportunity to bash both her and her mother.
    Didn't watch the Today show, so did Danielle bash them?

Quote Originally Posted by izdatayat;3507881;
    Danielle's ex-husband, when on Geraldo, also said she was a pathological liar.
    But, it looks like most who knew the ex husband and read his book said it was all a bunch of lies. So, I'm not sure that we need to get his opinion on anything.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

OMG it just keeps getting worse and worse for Danielle. I reading on another site that Steve her ex is trying to shop around their sex tapes. When will people learn to stop fliming their sexual escapades. I'm not sure I can link the website, but you can read the full story at Star Magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3506827 View Post
    Crap, did I forget about Caroline getting herself an attack dog from disgraced ex-con Bernie Kerick, her hubby's best friend? Do you think "best friend" of a law man was emphasized to counter the cosa nostra rumors?
    Not gonna work. Bernie has legal troubles of his own.

Bernard Kerik - Gawker

Just watched Bravo's clip showing Teresa flipping out at Danielle using the F bomb and throwing the table over.

I have only one thing to say....EXLOITATION of kids on these reality shows by their dysfunctional parents is not OK. What is wrong with these people, with Bravo? After seeing the child's face while witnessing the two women go at it was so pathetically sad and alarming. What price does a child have to pay for their parents obsession to be on TV. I don't get it. Is it just me?
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fanatic

I may have missed this, but what lies does Dina think Danielle has spread about her? Also, where is Dina's husband again?

Looks like Teresa's rampage was the most viewed TV moment yesterday.

http://webmail.aol.com/43524/aol/en-us/Suite.aspx
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3506891;
    Can someone clarify for me what Chris(J's Husband) said for sure? I thought he said "we welcomed you into our home" to Dimwit but then someone else thought he said "we welcome you into our home" like anytime after this hot mess.
    "You are welcome in our home."

What I wanted to know, upon watching this again, was WHO WAS CAROLINE TEXTING throughout the blow-up?

I wouldn't be able to concentrate on bullying Danielle/sticking up for my sister/controlling everyone and everything around me AND SIMULTANEOUSLY TEXT BACK AND FORTH. So who was it?

Her employer (a.k.a. Bravo)?

I'd give somebody else's eye teeth to know that. Why I'd even sacrifice that double date with Shane Keough that I know, I just know, is in my future.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3508304;
    I may have missed this, but what lies does Dina think Danielle has spread about her? Also, where is Dina's husband again?
    Nobody ever says what these vicious rumors are that could hurt both D. Rex and her child, the really nice and normal Lexie.

I think either D. Rex is a hugely wonderful class act, or they were half-true and she didn't want them aired. But it is strange that nobody else, not even Danielle ("I know lotsa stuff about that D. Rex b*tch") Staub herself has ever said what they were.

We could all meet up in F.L. and get our hair done in the Chateau (the hair art one, not the marble palace) as a research project!

+ Reply to Thread