+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3300Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Sweet little monotone Gia made me get all teary eyed, with her songs. Brave little girl!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

To me, Rich or Richie or whatever his name is, is the one who stirs up the you-know-what when they are all together. He's trouble and he's gross! Yuck.
    norealityhere and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sweet little monotone Gia made me get all teary eyed, with her songs. Brave little girl!
    That was heart-breaking. Leave it to someone so young and unaffected to be the sole voice of reason. I think the fact that Gia loves her uncle so much is another reason for Juicy to hate him. He (Juicy) needs to get over it and act like a grown man. I'm sick of Tre making excuses for him and his actions. I'm still on the fence about Melissa but I'm totally loving her Joey. Bravo should have included them last season instead of focusing on everyone not wanting Danielle in their lives, yet talking about her 24/7.
    kireelady likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Have to watch tonight, since I fell asleep after T pulled the covers off Juicy, and he looked like a rump roast!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Gia touched me too. How sad that she knows how much is going on and is so affected by it. I agree that Juicy is probably jealous of how Gia feels about her uncle. How childish!

Can't wait to see what goes down on the trip next week.
    Bunny555 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

People like to deny it, but children KNOW what is going on around them, especially with people that they love. People tend to sell children sooo short.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Have to watch tonight, since I fell asleep after T pulled the covers off Juicy, and he looked like a rump roast!
    I'm surprised that you were able to sleep after that. If I never see that man not fully dressed again, I will die happy.
    chitex3 likes this.

FORT Fan

Then you're going to hate next week and the trip to Punta Cana.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Then you're going to hate next week and the trip to Punta Cana.
    I'm hoping it's the season finale but I don't think it is. There are things shown in previews that we haven't seen yet. (Melissa singing on stage and Caroline egging on a stripping Joey G). I doubt they'll show the footage of the bar brawl that resulted in lawsuits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I'm not sure who would marry either one of them once let alone twice but.....they just renewed their vows.

Celebrity news and entertainment from In Touch Weekly
    Seems like everytime one of these reality couples re-wed they end up breaking up...look at Kate & Jon and I believe there were a few others too. And where did Tre get all that money for another upscale event? And a 25,000.00 wedding dress!! Something fishy is still going on with them and their finances.

+ Reply to Thread