+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3302Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I'm still with my first impression of the Guidice - and now the Gorga - families. They present primarily as heathens. They are so very not evolved, so primal. They seem to have major street instinct, but not much else. How can a woman, for example, be so brain dead as to get a book published but not know how to pronounce her ingreed-een-ces? Jeez I just had trouble spelling T's version of ingredients! Who the heck does their back-room thinking for them- Bravo?
    OMG!!! tooo funny...I have been laughing so hard, I can't hardly post! LOL...

I just watched the scene with Ashley again...ok...so the little princess (NOT) wants to move to California and enroll in school although she can't fund it but...that's ok ... cuz if it doesnt work out..she can always say..."I spent a year in L.A." ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME ASHLEY????? YOU ARE A FRICKIN JOKE!!!

I have to say I really like her father and step mother, she is soo very fortunate to have 4 parents that are really normal, get along and have her best interest at heart. That is truly a rarity .... but the brat Ashley can only see things her way...she is a selfish, spoiled brat and everyone sees it but her!!!!

I really hate the tough love approach to things because it breaks my heart but honestly I see no other way to show Ashley how to grow up but to kick her out....not like out with nothing but something similar to like Simon proposed to his step son Ryan (RHoOC)....slowly cutting off funds.....there really is no other way with this brat....ugh....and the thing is she is beginning to look soooo damn U-G-L-Y with that attitude!!!

I'm still with my first impression of the Guidice - and now the Gorga - families. They present primarily as heathens. They are so very not evolved, so primal. They seem to have major street instinct, but not much else. How can a woman, for example, be so brain dead as to get a book published but not know how to pronounce her ingreed-een-ces? Jeez I just had trouble spelling T's version of ingredients! Who the heck does their back-room thinking for them- Bravo?

I knowwwww! Teresa should talk to the median and learn somethin'
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I knowwwww! Teresa should talk to the median and learn somethin'
    Ashley is 20?. I coulda sworn she's ten.

Um, talk to the median-- is that sumpthin' like talk to the hand?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Um, talk to the median-- is that sumpthin' like talk to the hand?
    Last episode Melissa kept saying "median" meaning the "medium" - posted about it earlier. I thought I was hearing things Apparently mispronouncing words runs rampant in the Guidice/Gorga world.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Teresa's excuse is that English is her second language, even though she spent all of her school years in American schools. I guess she wasn't much of a scholar. I wonder what Melissa's excuse is.

From the Italian speaking folks I know, I am given to understand that Teresa butchers that language, as well.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I have to say I really like her father and step mother, she is soo very fortunate to have 4 parents that are really normal, get along and have her best interest at heart. That is truly a rarity
    Honestly, no offense here but did you say "normal?"

Yes, the dads looked pretty normal...actually pretty nice!
    but the moms!! Plastic City, USA. Apparently, the need to look young, unwrinkled, overly tan, nipped & tucked is prevalent all over the states! Ashley's stepmom would fit right into RHOC except she lives in Texas.
    I can't always tell what these women have had "done" but I can now really recognize the "look."
    Thanks, Bravo!!!
    Who would have thought I'd learn so much by watching trash reality???

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And you need to look out for what may pass for what "looks normal". Crazy comes in all sorts of wrappers!
    Bunny555 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kiz

Ashley Holmes' father and step mom

June 6, 2011

PARKER COUNTY — A Saginaw man, John Madison Holmes, 39, was arrested Thursday and has been charged with arson, insurance fraud and money laundering in connection with a suspected March 12 arson.

His wife, Jodi Sue Holmes, 36, was arrested Friday on a charge of money laundering, as well.

Soon after the fire that destroyed the couple’s two-story house at 1450 Veal Station Road that was undergoing remodel work, Holmes told Parker County Fire Marshal’s Investigator Ken Dabbs he had been at the house dropping off supplies for contractors 30 to 45 minutes before firefighters were called out to the blaze, according to court records.

“A credible witness” recently came forward and said John Holmes started the fire in three rooms of the house using kerosene and gasoline, according to Dabbs, who already believed the fire to be intentionally set after finding no electrical shorts or other reasonable cause.

Holmes and his wife received $429,000 in insurance money, Dabbs said.

The complaint filed by Dabbs alleges Jodi Holmes knew about the arson and used the proceeds to make purchases, including plastic surgery and a $40,000 diamond ring.

As of Friday, investigators have no indication the couple has ever been involved in anything like the suspected arson and neither has ever been arrested, according to Dabbs.

However, the investigation is ongoing and they are working in cooperation with the Parker County Sheriff’s Office, the Parker County Special Crimes Unit, the Parker County Fugitive Apprehension Strike Team and the FBI, Dabbs said.

John Holmes was released on $225,000 bond and his wife was released on $75,000 bond Friday afternoon.
    Couple charged after home fire » Top News » Weatherford Democrat
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

OMG.
    It's hard to imagine that these people really exist.
    It's not hard to imagine why Ashley is the way she is.
    not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Honestly, no offense here but did you say "normal?"

Yes, the dads looked pretty normal...actually pretty nice!
    but the moms!! Plastic City, USA. Apparently, the need to look young, unwrinkled, overly tan, nipped & tucked is prevalent all over the states! Ashley's stepmom would fit right into RHOC except she lives in Texas.
    I can't always tell what these women have had "done" but I can now really recognize the "look."
    Thanks, Bravo!!!
    Who would have thought I'd learn so much by watching trash reality???
    When I said "normal", I was not referring to their physical appearance...but since you made reference to it....they looked pretty normal to me...they don't appear to be overly botoxed, nipped or tucked or even overly tanned (thought that seems to be a Jersey trait). Jacqueline has never been one of the skinny housewives and seems to have always struggled with her weight but I have read that she worked with a trainer and lost a bunch of weightalong with Caroline. As far as Ashely's stepmom...she appeared to be an average looking Texan woman...again NOT overly botoxed or nipped and tucked but then again they didn't show much of her.

+ Reply to Thread