+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3246Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

That is what she said. Some of the not being responsible thing gets us who are not her family. Her family just wants her to do well and have ignored the stuff she says. It is nice to see her other parents. They do love her. I have used the Catholic kid brat card before. And I guess all people have used their brat card. We act like brats when we have a loving support system. What to do with her???? Ok Ashley. Tell her everybody is not her family and will not be there for her. They will let her down. She does not have the drive for having her own business. And now she is probably getting by on a Bravo payment which she will not have in the future. ........ Whoa! I am glad I actually do not have to solve this one. Ashley, no complaints, no complaints, no complaints. Just watch your brothers if they ask you. You have zero excuses. They do things for you. Do something back for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Did I hear correctly? Are my ears stopped up or something? Did Melissa really say she's never listened to what a "median" had to say"? How about don't cross
    You did indeed hear correctly.

OK I am episode behind just watched 8/7's epi while I was shocked I still laughed when one of Teresa and Juicy's kiddos called Juicy "a little troll"
    KAREN

Teresa niceness? Egads, are we watching the same show?? Each time Melissa tries to do/say something nice to Teresa (no matter what anyone think her "motive" is), Teresa shuts her down, is rude, as well as with her cousin. Teresa is out for Teresa and that's it. I'd starve before I buy her cookbook, or anything else any of them have to sell. Bad behavior should not be rewarded.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    You did indeed hear correctly.
    Yep, twice! Melissa's misuse of the word "median" was the best laugh of the night. Wonder how the wench pronounces stoopid.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    did Ashley just say that Jacqueline chose to raise her instead of adopt her out....so she owes her????? Please tell me I misheard that (not a quote, btw)
    That creepy Ashley should be kicked out now, it's not too late. I'd try to like the girl but I can't get past her ugly hat. Yecchhhh!!!
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Melissa and JOe are such a perfect couple....they are both sooo stooopid!!

I actually think Teresa has a heart...I don't like Melissa at all....maybe because I am loyal to Teresa because she is the vet of the show...but I just can't stand Melissa....I gave her a chance but ugh....go away you little "wench".....I like Joe her husband but I am amazed how he has the smarts to make the money he does....especially in this economy....hmmmm something fishy goin on in the pond there?

Just watched that spoiled brat Ashley....UGH.....she is the worst...go away ashely..no one likes you

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Just watched that spoiled brat Ashley....UGH.....she is the worst...go away ashely..no one likes you
    It occurs to me that Ashley is this season's Danielle. Every season needs one.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Melissa and JOe are such a perfect couple....they are both sooo stooopid!!

I actually think Teresa has a heart...I don't like Melissa at all....maybe because I am loyal to Teresa because she is the vet of the show...but I just can't stand Melissa....I gave her a chance but ugh....go away you little "wench".....I like Joe her husband but I am amazed how he has the smarts to make the money he does....especially in this economy....hmmmm something fishy goin on in the pond there?
    I'm still with my first impression of the Guidice - and now the Gorga - families. They present primarily as heathens. They are so very not evolved, so primal. They seem to have major street instinct, but not much else. How can a woman, for example, be so brain dead as to get a book published but not know how to pronounce her ingreed-een-ces? Jeez I just had trouble spelling T's version of ingredients! Who the heck does their back-room thinking for them- Bravo?
    luvsginger and Poppy Fields like this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

+ Reply to Thread