+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Melissa's "niceness" rings fake for me. I don't think there is kindness in her heart. I do think there is kindness in Theresa's heart, but no maturity.

I confuse the names. You know what I mean. (people confuse my name all the time too)

FORT Fogey

No, I don't know what you mean.... I don't think. Haha sorry, didn't you say something about how Melissa was being nice and Theresa wasn't having it? I was just saying that I don't buy Melissa's newfound kindness anymore than I do her newfound Christianity or passion for singing.

Teresa forgets that she's supposed to be making up with her brother's family ... which includes Melissa. She takes potshots all the time, then wonders why America doesn't believe she's sincere.

Melissa may be faking for the cameras, but at least she has tried and the camera hasn't caught her being snarky to Teresa after the "make it better" session.

Why is Danielle trying to be relevant now? Is it because all of her other ventures have crashed and burned??? Melissa feeding information to her about Teresa wasn't a great move, but it was before the "make it better" discussion and all's fair. I can see her wanting America to see how phony Teresa is ... she used Danielle but should have considered her source first. (BTW, according to the twitter stuff I've seen - I'm not on twitter - Danielle was mad at Teresa and decided to out Melissa who hadn't done anything to her. Now that's classy.)

Both wives are at fault, however Teresa's inability to own her actions and take it as insults when other people make plans that do not fall in line with hers make her insufferable. This is my own opinion, but she lost all credibility when she stiffed working people and decided that it was all okay and she still deserved a great lifestyle. Oh, and tries to convince America that what Joe says on camera is not what Joe says on camera.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    I do think there is kindness in Theresa's heart, but no maturity.
    And not for Melissa.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Theresa.....please.......what a joke. She is showing herself for who she is. She needs to find a way to get happy within herself, and stop trying to blame other people.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This whole family is a mess of self involved brats.
    I can guarantee that no one will get along with everyone in a big family like theirs.

What you do is be polite, pretend you don't hate each other's guts.....and just go from there. It's not yours or anyone's place to make everyone else uncomfortable and ruin necessary get-togethers. I have my "nemesis" in the family. I'd prefer not to have anything to do with him. He's done some down and dirty things in the past. But it doesn't do any good to keep that emotion in the forefront. It makes for a much nicer time for all the other family members and allows me to listen/watch to be sure he's not up to any more underhanded things...and if he is, there's a better time and place to address it.
    Maybe Teresa and Melissa should read Countess Louann's book on acting classy..........oh, never mind.......Luann doesn't follow her own advice so why should anyone else???
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Since they are young, I do notknow if they know it is good to let go of the hurt and forgive. By bit they are reliving whatever incident, acidifying their body and mind as they brace themselves for another insult. The way to peace is by not responding in kind (dalai lama...book on compassion). Or just turn the other cheek(bible). There does not have to be another incident and if there is they do not have to be so phased by it.

Those playing girls are just beautiful, just bliss. In my mind, I am going to pretend I am a child like that.

Did I hear correctly? Are my ears stopped up or something? Did Melissa really say she's never listened to what a "median" had to say"? How about don't cross
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

did Ashley just say that Jacqueline chose to raise her instead of adopt her out....so she owes her????? Please tell me I misheard that (not a quote, btw)
    jeaninelaurie likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread