+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    Don't forget Greggy Bennett, the Manzo brothers' friend and roommate.
    Oopps....forgot about him...thanks for the reminder!!

i do too, lol. i LOVE NPH!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    And he worships at the feet of NPH (Neil Patrick Harris). To each, his own, I guess.
    AmyKay likes this.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Oopps....forgot about him...thanks for the reminder!!
    Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your post, but, you're welcome.

Greg's kind of a minor player, as is Rosie, but he was with the family in the Dominican Republic during the bar fight, so maybe we'll see more of him in upcoming episodes.

New York, June 15 (ANI): Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' cast members oe Giudice, Albie Manzo, Chris Manzo and Greg Bennett attacked vacationers in Dominican Republic, according to a lawsuit filed in New York.

According to the complaint filed on Monday, Giudice 'popped a bottle of champagne and began spraying' it in the Moon Lounge, hitting patron Yolanda Martinez in the eye, reports the New York Post.

After Chicago cop Adolfo Arreola asked the crew to 'cease harming his 53-year-old mother-in-law', Joe Giudice, Albie Manzo, Chris Manzo and Greg Bennett 'knocked down, kicked, punched, scratched and jumped' Arreola and his cousin Jason Gomez.

Both men underwent surgery for broken arms and legs, the suit stated.

However, Bravo declined to comment. (ANI)
    'Real Housewives of New Jersey' cast members attack vacationers at Dominican resort - Yahoo!
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Cringe!!!!

Just read the preview blub for tonight's episode...says Lauren vows to lose weight. How much longer, O Lord? This season is dragging itself to the finish line.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate to say it, but I did notice how full and round Lauren's face was on the last show. Don't know that I really remember her looking that "puffy" before. Bless her heart, and good luck to her.

I am so glad that I grew up in a time where physical activities were the norm, and not feared.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Okay, I need help

Dina is Caroline's sister, right? and they both married Manzo brothers, is that correct?

Rewatching the last episode, I noticed at least two ladies that were listed as "Caroline's sister" and one guy listed as her brother. So Caroline is one of 4 girls and 2 brothers ? Just want to understand all of the people and how they fit together.

And was Dina not at the big Christmas Eve party at Caroline's?

Thanks!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Caroline is one of 10 brothers and sisters. There is a definite split in the family, with some of them not speaking to the others. Dina and Caroline had a dispute over something that no one knows, but the upshot is that they are not speaking. Hence, Dina was not at Caroline's Christmas Eve shindig. (Caroline, however, seems to feel she is qualified to give advice about mending rifts in other people's families.)
    Lizard and Bunny555 like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Those little kids are precious. I like that Melissa is nice to Theresa. Theresa is obstructing herself by not forgiving....something we areallrequiredto do (otherwise we are constipated). Lauren has asweet face. Going through what is usually chubby years foreveryone. I have anitalian friend with lots of siblings. A little fueding here and there is natural. I only have two. I am not on tv and I fight them.

Did Melissa just take the name of the lord in vain on the weekly preview. Ummm. I need my catholic bar of soap.

I know Melissa sings nice. However there are a lot of singers out there.... She should be proud of Aunt Melissa.

Somebody write a song and send it to Melissa sing to get Theresa

+ Reply to Thread