+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Oops, I think she might be Melissa's sister, not Kathy's. I can't recall her name.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I'm still wondering how Kathy even fits into this family feud thing. Both DH and I are close with our large families, especially our siblings. We see our many first cousins at annual gatherings, parties, and reunions. But, really, if one of his first cousins was on the outs with me it wouldn't make the slightest ripple in our lives, even at such gatherings.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Oops, I think she might be Melissa's sister, not Kathy's. I can't recall her name.
    Her name is Rosie!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Her name is Rosie!
    (I wish there was a multi-quote button.)

I do see the resemblance that Poppy Fields pointed out a few posts back. And Poppy, you were right in the first place. Rosie (thanks for giving us her name, prhoshay) is Kathy's sister, not Melissa's.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Her name is Rosie!
    What's the big deal with her anyway? Andy was going on and on about her one night on WWHL about how she was calling into the aftershow and he was SO excited about that. Huh? Seriously, no disrespect to her, but from what we've seen on the show - who cares?
    Holly in SoCal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    What's the big deal with her anyway? Andy was going on and on about her one night on WWHL about how she was calling into the aftershow and he was SO excited about that. Huh? Seriously, no disrespect to her, but from what we've seen on the show - who cares?
    She just seems to tolerate no BS and is who she is....that's a breath of fresh air on these shows. I would like to know why she and Kathy's son seemed to be dressed in matching butchers coats on the last episode...That was a little bit weird.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    She just seems to tolerate no BS and is who she is....that's a breath of fresh air on these shows. I would like to know why she and Kathy's son seemed to be dressed in matching butchers coats on the last episode...That was a little bit weird.
    Yeah, that was weird. Maybe they'd just come from a cooking class? I still don't get it though.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I think Andy was excited because Rosie seems to be gay and might be the only one on the Jersey show who is. He always gets overly excited if something has to do with being gay...you know how he likes when the ladies "swim in the lady pond"...like with Danielle and that Lori lady when they were singing together and insinuating they were a couple on his show.
    Last edited by Holly in SoCal; 07-29-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And he worships at the feet of NPH (Neil Patrick Harris). To each, his own, I guess.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I think Andy was excited because Rosie seems to be gay and might be the only one on the Jersey show who is. He always gets overly excited if something has to do with being gay...you know how he likes when the ladies "swim in the lady pond"...like with Danielle and that Lori lady when they were singing together and insinuating they were a couple on his show.
    Don't forget Greggy Bennett, the Manzo brothers' friend and roommate.
    Poppy Fields likes this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread