+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3272Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I can't stand that look Kim G gets on her face like a cat with a mouse tail hanging from her mouth every time she thinks she's succeeded in stirring up some trouble. She shows up with the lawyer (who, like someone said earlier, should not have come), she argues with the hosts telling them why the unwanted, uninvited guest should stay. The next episode she argues that she herself will not leave. Does Bravo force these people to include Kim G in these events?

While the Gorgas were calm I don't think they were as firm as they should have been with Kim G. When Kim made that remark to Joe about getting along with his sister and he entertained it I was disgusted. That kind of talk should have been shut down quickly. He allowed her to nibble and bait. Melissa actually impressed me the most by being firm and finally insisting that the intruder left. After this party I really hope this is the last of Kim G I have to see.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I wish there was a Double Like
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Since Kim G must have had the plastic surgery on her face prior to this installment, I have a feeling we've not seen the last of her. She is going to get her money's worth from that facelift!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Hmmm I missed the episode but will catch up. My vote is for the store people. Sounds like a business decision to me.

Kiz

Take it for what it's worth, but Perez Hilton is reporting that one of the cast members is getting the ol' heave-ho and won't be recast next season. No word on which HW, and they're in the dark too.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    Take it for what it's worth, but Perez Hilton is reporting that one of the cast members is getting the ol' heave-ho and won't be recast next season. No word on which HW, and they're in the dark too.
    Please let it be Kim G. - or Melissa, but I highly doubt they'd dump her
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I think it's Ashley, because her mom refused to let her come home while they're filming.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Kiz

I read in Jac's blog this morning that this past Sunday was the last we'll see of Kim G. on the show. Maybe that was Perez's scoop. I didn't really consider her a cast member, just an annoying gnat on the periphery. Same with Ashley.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

They are all filming right now. Tre was in Chicago this past week-end with the Manzos for Caroline's brother's wedding. I'm sure whoever is getting dropped has no idea at this point.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Does anyone else think that Kathy's sister looks like "Marla" (Megan Cavenagh) in "A League of Their Own?"

Attachment 28075Attachment 28075Attachment 28075
    mom2 likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread