+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2786Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I'm sorry but if I had to choose between Melissa and Teresa, I will always choose Teresa. Melissa is as phony as her Jesus talk. I don't believe her to be religious and it comes across as being a tired act of hers. Kathy showed her true colors as did her wacked out hubby. Why confront people in public to discuss something personal. Bravo will not see me next season if these interlopers are bought back on again. I hate Melissa,Her wicked sisters and the rest of the Gorga clan for ruining my show!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

While I have to say that the show is pretty boring these days, it's still pretty much the same trainwreck it has always been. Which is why I tune in. Fake boobs, tall hair, orange tans, people crossing themselves backwards then kissing their fingers. All the while backstabbing each other and dressing like hookers.

I have nothing, in a personal sense, against these women. I wish them no ill. And I especially hope, for the sake of the Giudice girls, that neither of their parents is sentenced to hard time.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 07-19-2011 at 03:29 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    ... That knowledge usually comes with maturity but, wait.......the words 'maturity' and 'Theresa' don't really fit together well, yet.
    Actually, that might also apply to Melissa, Kim G (gag), Little Joe, Melissa's sisters, Ashley...in fact, I think Gia is more mature than they are.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I'm not a Teresa fan, but the Melissa character is so rotten it's hard not to despise her. Like I thought about some of the Miami RHs, I bet up close she stinks, I mean really smells awful. She just has that putrid look.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Okay, I gather you don't like Melissa that much?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

This had me lmao. This guy's sense of self-importance is even more over-the-top than the smoke he blows up his wife's skirt (the burning the house down declaration of allegiance). :

Real Housewives Stars Slam Store For 'Not Being Grateful For Who They Are' | Radar Online
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    This had me lmao. This guy's sense of self-importance is even more over-the-top than the smoke he blows up his wife's skirt (the burning the house down declaration of allegiance). :

Real Housewives Stars Slam Store For 'Not Being Grateful For Who They Are' | Radar Online
    <--world's smallest violin. It's all the sympathy I could muster.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post

Good grief!
    This fame thing sure goes to their heads quickly. They must think that they're important.
    Wrong.
    The only important thing about any of them (to me) is to enjoy making fun of them, especially here are FORT.
    As far as I'm concerned, it they open themselves up to the whole world, warts and everything, then they're fair game for taking shots.

When the Kathy husband and boy child did a photo shoot at a store in exchange for shirts............ the funniest thing from Radar Online... quote-

"... things turned unpleasant when the store owner only gifted them two free shirts each. The Wakiles’ personal assistant hit the roof and emailed the store owners on behalf of their clients — claiming it was in “bad taste and disrespectful not only to give both Richard and Joseph a limit of two items that they could take from your shop but also not allowed them to take clothes other than [your] in house brand.”

Ed Bergan and Bijan Zamanian told RadarOnline.com that they were stunned when their generosity was thrown back in their face.
    “They reached out to us, checked out our store, thought it would be mutually beneficial, so they called us, we set up the time, we hired a photographer, bought champagne and food. As far as we were concerned it went great,” Ed said about the July 14 shoot.
    Celebrity photographer Tom Murro first alerted RadarOnline.com to the story. “We did the shoot at 11 and got the email about 6:30 Friday night. It wasn’t until afterwards that we heard that they weren’t appreciative at all,” Bijan said.

In the email, Leslie, the personal assistant to Mr. and Mrs. Wakile, slammed Bergan and Zamanian writing: “Two shirts at a price point of a total for maybe $100 in exchange for all that associated your shop with both Richard and Joseph is not at all being thankful nor grateful for whom they are.” "

Their assistant, Leslie, cannot string together a grammatically correct sentence for cryin' out loud! Yecchhhhh!!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

King and Prince "All That" should've negotiated before showing up if this is true. Whiners, whiners everywhere.

+ Reply to Thread