+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2804Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Let's not forget that there are THREE women in Joe's life. If the stereotype is true, Italian men are very close to their mamas and mama seems to be siding with Teresa .... don't tell me Melissa is not jealous of her husband's relationship with his mother. Funny how both Joe's mother and his sister don't get along with Melissa, what does that tell you?
    Actually there are 4 women in Joey's life...his daughter & if you count his God Daughter Gia then there are 5 women in Joey's life. WOW Teresa has slipped down to #5!

STUPID! Life is just too dang short to fight over petty nonsence.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

WHY is this HOUSEWIVES thread over here? Shouldn't it be in the Housewives Forum? Odd!
    KAREN

I was pleasantly surprised to see it here. This one is my favorite, as I'm not watching OC or NY. I will probably watch Atlanta.

Does this mean someone's gonna recap the shows??

And can we add subtopics?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    WHY is this HOUSEWIVES thread over here? Shouldn't it be in the Housewives Forum? Odd!
    I prefer having them all together. Does this mean when this season is over it'll be dropped down to the "On Hiatus/Current Shows We Aren't Covering" section?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

When I saw it here I thought that meant that it will be recapped, which I'm thrilled about. The amount of snark these people can inspire is endless!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised to see it here. This one is my favorite, as I'm not watching OC or NY. I will probably watch Atlanta.

Does this mean someone's gonna recap the shows??

And can we add subtopics?
    Yes, I'm going to be recapping the show. I'll be recapping starting this Sunday.

Yes, you can add subtopics. We can start discussion threads for each individual housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome View Post
    Yes, I'm going to be recapping the show. I'll be recapping starting this Sunday.

Yes, you can add subtopics. We can start discussion threads for each individual housewife.
    Oh, ok, that's great BUT why just these Housewives … ?
    SugarMama likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh, ok, that's great BUT why just these Housewives … ?
    Well, I just became a writer again. I don't have time to recap two shows a week and frankly, I'm irritated with the NY wives. I'm sure I will continue to do some of the other ones after this season is over. Also, since this season just started, it's easier to just jump into this one.
    Bunny555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome View Post

YES!!! Thank you!! I can't believe of all of them you picked the one I really watch. lol
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I had a hateful sister-in-law. I waited her out and she finally DIED!!! I won!!!

Dancin' with the devil in the pale moonlight!
    Wow, does anyone really win when someone dies?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

- Caroline has a Godfather-complex. She should have been a boy and the head of the family. She just doesn't have as much power as she would like, esp in an Italian family and she never will. It was easier when she was in charge of her kids but now, she has power over no one. I also think she has washed her hands of Teresa.
    Oh man...are you sooo right! Caroline has been watching too many episodes of The Sopranos and thinks she is now Antonia Soprano instead of Tony Soprano...I am sooo sick of the same old phrases "Guess what?", "Put your big girl panties on", "Get over it", "Make it work"!! Oh LORD...find a few new phrases Ms Caroline!

I read above that she hasn't spoken to several family members since her nephew's funeral? what happened to her nephew? Whose kid was it?.... oh and Caroline? Put your big girl panties on and get over ir and make it work...guess what? you only have one familia!...

+ Reply to Thread